It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass vaccination fails to halt Covid transmission rates – study

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Reaffirming what many already know but it is nice to finally have scientific research that takes this knowledge out of the conspiracy theory column/pseudoscience into a numbers based fact. Pat yourself on the back for not falling for all the propaganda world wide and watching this stuff with a critical eye...A person who does not read has no advantage over someone who can not read; no kidding !

Also if you have time listen and watch the Glen Beck video as he really does a great job of connecting all the dots and how (in America anyway) the government and big Farma own the pushed vaccines.. Talk about a conflict of interest !

Successful vaccine rollouts have failed to stop Covid transmission, with new data showing the prevalence of the virus increasing in fully jabbed individuals, according to a medical study in The Lancet.
Examining new infections in Germany, researchers found that the rate of cases among fully vaccinated individuals aged 60 and older has risen from 16.9% in July to 58.9% in October.
Offering a clear assessment that fully vaccinated people are increasingly becoming the source of Covid transmission, the study identified a similar situation in the UK. Throughout Britain, the number of household contacts exposed to unvaccinated cases (23%) was slightly lower than the number exposed to vaccinated individuals (25%).
In the space of three weeks in Britain, 100 Covid cases were reported among individuals who are 60 or older. Out of those infections, 89.7% of people were fully vaccinated, while 3.4% were unvaccinated.

www.rt.com...
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Virus mutates to adapt to mask, vaccine. Why is anyone surprised by this?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Up to this days is never been a jab to cure or eradicate the common cold, coronaviruses are actually a group of hundreds of different viruses, soo people have been dupped into believing that one jab is going to take care of it.

Covid is here to stay, soo people need to just get over it, learn to live with it and get medical attention if they are not healthy or have compromised immune system.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It would be similar to the common flu, but coronaviruses already exist.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Actually, covid has been around before the mutation it has today since the 60s when it was first identified, bringing the question that it was indeed tampered with in a lab no nature.

Many people had the original covid already even before the new mutation was released.

Then I always have the nagging feeling that the jabs are not about the virus at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Phizers initial research to gain approval clearly showed that covid did not have much effect on transmission of the virus other than to lower the time it was at higher risk of transmission to five days with the alpha strain.

New results with the Delta strain do not show much of a reduction at all in transmitting the virus..

Initially the adjuvant chemistry in the vaccine which helps curb the severe reactions held up in the trials, but it really starts to dip down after around ninety days for most people and does go down a lot by six months and beyond.

Seems like high ranking politicians and agency heads and the media pulled the wool over people's eyes to convince them to get vaccinated. Natural immunity lasts longer for most than the vaccine, but in the elderly, getting the virus can be bad. Hopefully when these two new meds that curb the viruses ability to replicate are approved, they will stop pushing these faulty vaccines on the public. This virus is real, they may have twisted the death totals to make it worse, but it still is real and is not just another cold. It is worse by a little than the flu too.

I have had it, so has the wife, and the symptoms are different than the flu, I have not experienced a virus with the same kind of symptoms since last may 2020, and that was a little different, but pretty similar, no tests were available here for the public at that time, but the wife tested positive on both tests this time and it said covid. So our immunity wore off enough for us to get it again after eighteen months, but I am not sure if it would have been worse if I had not been making antiviral foods, and I was not going to chance getting a worse case by testing one of us not eating that chemistry. Neither the wife's or my illness this time was bad, it was way less severe than the one a year and a half ago....but remember, I made medicinal soup then too, and also knew about these antiviral chemistries working back then too, so we were eating them then too. Would it have been worse back then if we had not been eating those chemistries. We did consume more of the antiviral stuff this illness though.

I cannot prove the first one was covid. I cannot prove my illness this time was covid, I did not take the test, my wife who sleeps in our bed, and we eat together all the time, she has proof. I technically have no evidence I had covid, I am not a leper.

It is hard for me to say the Delta is worse, because I am pretty sure this is our second bout with it and I am sure we both had some immunity. She had to go to the ER because of her lung last time, this time she did not have to go in, just got tested and we quarantined. We did get muccous with both of these, a Dry cough is not the only type of cough you get from Covid, I can say that with high confidence.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"In Israel a nosocomial outbreak was reported involving 16 healthcare workers, 23 exposed patients and two family members. The source was a fully vaccinated COVID-19 patient. The vaccination rate was 96.2% among all exposed individuals (151 healthcare workers and 97 patients). Fourteen fully vaccinated patients became severely ill or died, the two unvaccinated patients developed mild disease [[4]]. The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies four of the top five counties with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated population (99.9–84.3%) as “high” transmission counties [[5]]. Many decisionmakers assume that the vaccinated can be excluded as a source of transmission. It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures."

www.thelancet.com...

That part I quoted says it all

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I get the flu probably every 9 to 10 years, that is when I get tested because it bad enough to see a doctor.

But about 3 years ago I got a flu that was like never before, put me in bed for a week and I developed bronchitis, my chest was on fire, and my back hurt for days, that was the last time I got the flu, I wonder.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How long has the Aids virus been around ? How many people are still being infected on a yearly basis and dying ? How much do the pills you have to take everyday to stop the virus from killing you cost ? Must be better to sell the pills than create a cure ?

If Pharma is so good "now" at stopping a virus where is a cure for other virus related symptoms that we are familiar with and seem to come into our bodies every year.. ?

Those cold symptom over the counter meds not counting the prescribed meds from a doctor are how many billions of dollars each year ? Nasal spray, meds for sore throats and coughing, and many other take home remedies are worth how much a year ? Which would make profits all go away if there were cures for many of the traditional aliments humans and pets are faced with each year, over and over, year after year.

Color me skeptical with the intentions of Pharma or heads of government ran agencies who are major stock holders in the prescribed Pharma meds we are all supposed to need to make life livable .

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Just look at the insane profits of pharma with covid, how many billionaires has been made, this corrupted entities are not going to stop now, they want more, too greedy to stop.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I get the flu probably every 9 to 10 years, that is when I get tested because it bad enough to see a doctor.

But about 3 years ago I got a flu that was like never before, put me in bed for a week and I developed bronchitis, my chest was on fire, and my back hurt for days, that was the last time I got the flu, I wonder.

We both got sore muscles both times from the covid, but it wasn't really bad. We must have eaten double the onions we usually eat and ate grapefruit every couple of days and lots of chicken soup both times. They are blood thinners which can help reduce the sore muscles which are caused by oxygen restriction to the muscles either by exertion in exercise or by sticky platelets caused by a viral or microbial infection which block tiny blood vessels that feed muscles.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Many meds reduce coughing by reducing mucous production. If they do not contain actual chemistries that are antiviral, they actually extend the duration and severety of the illness because that mucous is actually protecting us from viruses. Mucous increases can jump up even if we breath in some viruses or certain other microbes, before we get sick. People grab these meds as soon as they get a little cough or runny nose quite often before they go to work or out to the tavern or restaurant so others don't think that they are sick.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The vaccine is the 'pandemic'

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As was posted in another thread;

The Protected need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to take the protection that isn't protecting the Protected

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I am drinking quinine every day, made it natural with lemons and grapefruits, that and one zinc pill supplement, eat grapefruits all the time.

The tea from the home made brew is not bad, just put some sugar substitute as it a bit bitter

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am drinking quinine every day, made it natural with lemons and grapefruits, that and one zinc pill supplement, eat grapefruits all the time.

The tea from the home made brew is not bad, just put some sugar substitute as it a bit bitter

In this article it talks about IL-6 inhibitors helping to control covid from forming. www.news-medical.net...

In this article it shows natural chemicals that inhibit IL-6. Fisitin, found in higher levels in sage leaf and strawberries, apinigen found in high enough amounts in parsley leaf flakes and the leaves of some other herbs, and naraginin found in high enough amounts in grapefruit are all good ways to help keep the virus from going covid.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I get my quinine mostly from coffee, it has four different types in it. I wasn't aware there was that much quinine in grapefruit but evidently it has adequate amounts and it is in an active form against malaria. I did not even include those in the four active anti-viral compounds that are in grapefruit when I mentioned that here, grapefruit has some amazing properties it inherited from the pomelo crossbreeding done long ago.. I still have not bought a pomelo to taste, I am afraid I will like it too much and it is over two bucks a pound, grapefruit is about a buck a pound. I like grapefruit with a little sugar, it clears my sinuses out pretty good.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I am a coffee drinker big time, I still do not understand why covid was not treated by natural ways and rather the same approach use on useless miracle pills was used by pharma, one size fit all, when we know that no every body is the same or develop diseases the same.

Pharma approach has been the one of making profit first and the hell with who they kill in the process.

As time goes by people will trust pharma less and less on their profit making treatments, unless they get away with having treatments mandatory for all.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Update 2.3.2022

MAYOR OF L.A. took Fauci's (CDC) advice, and "held his breath" while standing next to Magic Johnson.

Source: twitter.com...

Remember this technique when your N-95 mask can't be located!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The vaccine may have been reasonably effective against the alpha strain, decent against delta, but it's painfully obvious that it does not work for omigawd. The virus mutates too often and too much. And instead of adapting, they have doubled and tripled down insisting on a treatment that is less and less effective.

Antibodies are very specific to their pathogen and as the pathogen changes, they are less effective. Having more Antibodies that don't work won't make them more effective.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Virology 101: you don't vaccinate during a pandemic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join