It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to consider mandatory jabs, EU chief says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It appears they were waiting an excuse to use the variant to push "vaccination mandatory" the EU is now pushing and will want vaccination mandatory all over the EU.

Despite that the sighting of the variant had being detected in a fully vaccinated person.
Israel is in its 5th booster shot program as they had pushed for mandatory boosters.

Time to consider mandatory jabs, EU chief says

Ursula von der Leyen said vaccines would be crucial in the fight against the "highly contagious" new variant. Some two dozen countries have reported cases of Omicron, and the EU has tightened travel restrictions since it was first reported earlier this month.

Still pushing the narrative that vaccines "Work" Despite the variant was detected in a fully vaccinated. They still want everyone 100%
vaccinated.

On Wednesday, Ms von der Leyen said it was "understandable and appropriate" for EU members to discuss mandatory Covid vaccinations given that a third of the bloc's population was unvaccinated.

The EU is now pushing for its EU members to push for mandatory jabs across the board.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm not an antivaxer but this still makes me glad we quit that sordid little gang of nations. I dont like compulsory anything from a centralised quasi-federational powerbase.
a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Variant first detected in South Africa, pops up in California less than a week later.

If you honestly think you've somehow evaded this virus through your will power or insane spidy sense you're insane. We've most likely at this point all come in contact with the virus.

When you get older, immune compromised or just want that warm hug of safety, please go get the vaccination.

How is this NOT now about big pharma filling pockets with cash at this point? How can you not see it?
edit on 1-12-2021 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ursula van der leyen is certainly higher up in position than some commentator, and I believe she might be a member of the nobility for whatever that position in Europe might predispose one to like you. However even with that, this is a person, a woman, who is inclined towards the same fears as any human being, and so this might be proof more of her fear of disease than any move towards policy. Not claiming that I know this, and certainly others in her circles might stand up and say the same but people including these ones must remember that in this circumstance, moreso than in any other, one's human emotions lay bare the lack of significance of any other factor that might in any other circumstance give rise to agreement.

I have seen no evidence that a substance that not simply enters into ones bloodstream as an assistance, but reorders the cells actual internal response can be considered healthy, and I have seen no evidence that people connected to people of esteem are infallible. I do not state this of leisure or political boredom but to lay out the obvious and this snowball effect of wanting either power or to prove ones opponents wrong, or to do any other thing but what ultimately is best needs to simply put be halted

AND THAT IS FOR GOODNESS SAKE ALL.

I'm all for choice, and I'm not bored for a fight. I don't care about some ninny and their fears. Let's stop this please.
edit on 1-12-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Your response was better than mine. To *$#*# with Europe.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
I'm not an antivaxer but this still makes me glad we quit that sordid little gang of nations. I dont like compulsory anything from a centralised quasi-federational powerbase.

Same. Said before but I'm actually starting to like Boris?!

Well I am up to now anyway, as just read on the BBC the UK gubberment has ordered 114 million more doses of the vaccine, rolls eyes.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

Well I am up to now anyway, as just read on the BBC the UK gubberment has ordered 114 million more doses of the vaccine, rolls eyes.

That's almost another 2 jabs for every citizen in the UK......

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

How is this NOT now about big pharma filling pockets with cash at this point? How can you not see it?

Exacty, as mentioned above UK has ordered 114M more doses, pfizer and moderna share prizes rocket. And right next to this article we have this one: "Pfizer boss: Annual Covid jabs for years to come"

www.bbc.co.uk...

"People will be likely to need to have annual Covid vaccinations for many years to come, the head of Pfizer has told the BBC
Dr Albert Bourla said he thought this would be needed to maintain a "very high level of protection".
The UK has now secured an extra 114 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to be delivered over the next two years."

And....

"Pfizer will generate at least $35bn of Covid vaccine sales this year and has seen its share price soar."

And also this:

"Pfizer is also conducting Covid-vaccine trials in the under-fives.
And in October, the United States Food and Drug Administration approved the Pfizer jab for five to 11-year-olds.
Immunising that age group in the UK and Europe would be a very good idea, Dr Bourla said.
"Covid in schools is thriving," he said.
"This is disturbing, significantly, the educational system, and there are kids that will have severe symptoms.
"So there is no doubt in my mind that the benefits, completely, are in favour of doing it.""

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Yep, plus what they already have, UK is going to pumped up to the eye balls with this stuff by 2023.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
America moving away from mandatory injections.

Europe moving closer to mandatory injections.

So much for the close kinship we've enjoyed over the past 80 years.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
America moving away from mandatory injections.

Europe moving closer to mandatory injections.

So much for the close kinship we've enjoyed over the past 80 years.

1984... 37 years too late.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Yep, plus what they already have, UK is going to pumped up to the eye balls with this stuff by 2023.

This what happens you comply this only ends, stops when all stop complying. It is normal to have annual Covid vaccinations for years they dont their passports to go away.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

"2030"

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I’ve asked it before and I’ll ask it again. The vaccine does not stop you from spreading OR catching the virus. So can someone with a medical background PLEASE explain to me how the mandatory vaccines are going to stop the pandemic?

Furthermore, if the omicron avian is so virulent and he symptoms are no worse Han a bad hangover, then why do we still have mask and vaccine mandates? Get rid f te mandates, let everyone catch the new variant and obtain herd immunity that way? Oh wait, doing it that way doesn’t make anyone rich(er).

top topics

join