It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN buildup of vehicles in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Australia going to the dogs 🦇

Becoming a big clubernment 🦇

edit on Nov-29-2021 by xuenchen because: SSSSSSSSSzzzzzzzz🚬

No. That's what they want you to think.

We're gathering in numbers unprecedented against all of this tyranny.

OI OI OI !

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Forum for Australian issues would be great. I worry about you all a lot.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Waiting for our Aussie members to chime in and tell us everything is perfect and nothings going on.

Why would we?

Everything is going on. This is a subvert war on us. Oh you might get the irrational member who thinks nothing is going on, who is triple vaxxed, willing to give up their right and freedom for an OK from some wanker politician who tells them what to do.

Who thinks the world should live without borders...

But they are few. And WE are many.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not sure what the worry is about. Do you live in a small rural town with a lot of time to worry about things like this?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

If you wore the sunglasses from “they live” you’ll be able to see the sarcasm dripping off my every word 😎

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

There’s definitely been some authoritarian over reach from my dear Victorian government though the depth of it we are in is only slightly more than the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dubz
edit on 30112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: jerich0

If you wore the sunglasses from “they live” you’ll be able to see the sarcasm dripping off my every word 😎

I get ya Brother! I didn't have 'em on..

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
My pet theory has long been that Covid is the elite's cure for climate change.

Australia has suffered from climate change more than most with the recent fires that engulfed its cities just before covid appeared.

So perhaps, if my theory were correct it makes sense that their government would be the most motivated to accelerate such a plan.

Caveat: it's a 'pet theory', not a belief.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I live in one of the areas that was smashed by those bush fires and I can categorically tell you no cities were engulfed, not even a city.

Some small towns were hugely impacted with significant property loss however, do not believe any were necessarily wiped out.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This is very worrying, cos everyone knows that the UN magically create all their vehicles out of thin air as and when needed for humanitarian aid after floods, famines, earthquakes etc. Either that or they use Pym particles to make them all small enough to store in a matchbox.

(Nothing to suggest these are UN vehicles of course, but so what if they are? )

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I think this is all much ado about nothing, personally.

First of all, when was the last time anyone has seen the UN do something even remotely notable in the World? They are one of the most ineffective forces on the planet. They have no authority, they have no military strength; they're basically like the Peace corps (if that).

The UN generally gets sent in to areas where the government has all but collapsed and has become completely lawless, corrupt or just plain missing. They show up, drive around in their cool vehicles until they break down (or run out of fuel) and then they just vanish into the mist like they were never there. Most useless organization on planet Earth.

Everyone gets all worried about some fictional "UN occupation", but think about it...what could the UN do in a developed country? Nothing. Even local police forces would easily defeat them and run them out of town.

The bigger question in my mind is...where are all these shiny new UN vehicles we keep seeing in various places going? They're certainly not going to places where the UN is actually deployed because all their equipment is used relics and junk. So where are all these new vehicles being delivered?

I will say this, I have personally seen entire trainloads of railcar after railcar loaded with brand new UN vehicles (APC's and MRAP type vehicles) up close and personal, with my own eyes. No question about them being real, and they were all clearly marked with big "U.N." logos all over them. They were being shipped somewhere (presumably to a port), but where they were going after that is a mystery. We're talking about thousands of vehicles here. I don't think I've ever seen more than ten UN vehicles in one place in any country they're actually deployed in, so that quantity of vehicles being moved is definitely worthy of some further investigation.

But, bottom line, I don't think I'd be worried about the UN taking over and/or occupying any 1st world developed country anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the first hand report. The media in the UK was full of apocalyptic red skies over Sydney and the constant threat to the city.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
There seems to have been a steady build-up of UN white troop carriers in Australia. The reporter goes through some satellite footage to determine the increase. The Government has passed laws allowing foreign troops on Australian soil. Reading between the lines they are being stored on a Company owned by Vanguard. It does seem to be some sort of corporate army involvement by the contractors for digital identification. Some very worrying developments. www.bitchute.com...

Is there any independent verification of this.... Only I heard more or less the same thing right before Jade Helm, and that was a total bust. Nothing really happened.

Couldn't this just be a storage lot used for commercial vehicles?

I used to live near a cargo port that had huge parking lots filled with brand new vehicles waiting to be shipped out, it was like a marshalling yard or something. You could easily get a thousand white trucks in there and then use fuzzy pictures to say that it was a bunch of un trucks.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I once joked with my fam and said pray the UN never comes to our country. The elite are upset with us South Africans because we not getting jabbed as much as they want us to, and now they have created a variant to force us to comply..smh...I guess we are next on list for being un co operative...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
Notice that they aren't Russian troop carriers

And they aren't Chinese carriers

So you can stop worrying about the Ukraine and Taiwan.

Nope that means you should start worrying. They want to expand. In the case of Russian history for the nations borders, the Ukraine has some sympathetic parts for the old ways pre CCCP commie murderer days when they were inside Russia.
The ones I know hate communism and came here as children with their parents to the US to escape that.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

All good mate, smoke definitely engulfed Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra but none of them were even remotely under threat.

My little home town in a valley was spared by the grace of god, to the point the authorities told residents to leave because the fire fighters were going to be dedicated to saving critics infrastructure to rebuild the town.

Mates of mine who live in the middle of the bush saved three houses just the two of them with nothing but a Ute (pickup truck) water tank pump and hose.

I still get emotional thinking about it and recounting it and I was hardly affected bar evacuating once as a precaution, having my summer holidays wrecked, my town being a smoky haze for weeks and most of the pristine nature around me and favourite spots razed.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sorry to hear all of that. I travelled around parts of Oz, east and west many years back and it's a majestic world down under. I sincerely hope the razed parts regain that epic majesty and all of it's beautiful colours.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I tend to agree with you FCD.

The video says they’re in QLD (I haven’t watched it) which is the state of Queensland right up north. I would think any occupation of Australia would be positioned a bit further south within reach of the two cities of just under 5 million people in Melbourne and Sydney. The capital of Canberra is also situated roughly halfway between the two and presumably would warrant some of the UN protection if that were the case.

Long drive from QLD to these places.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join