It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flu and Covid19 are not Viruses but Cyclic Detox Events of the Body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hello, I’m a longtime reader here and registered to share an important message.

I believe that the common Cold, Flu and Covid19 are not virus-diseases, but Cyclic Detox Events of the human body. I came to this conclusion after 30 years experiencing the Flu myself. My body is very sensitive, and I got the Flu every year since childhood. And I always got it 2 times per year. Once in spring and once in autumn (typical Flu-seasons). There was nothing I could do about it. No medicine and vaccine helped. Besides my diet was fine by today’s standards (a mix of dairy products, cereal products, meat, salad, vegetables).

The disease was typical: it started quickly, with high fever, shivers, a sore, coarse throat, making it painful to eat and drink, coughing. It was also accompanied by breathing troubles, joint paints, headaches. The full program. The peak of the disease was sometimes so bad, that I was on the brink of death (I often had the same fever dreams then). This disease was no joke. It was terrible.

Once during the disease I noticed that drinking vanilla soy milk reduced the pain in the throat, while cow milk increased the pain. So I avoided cow milk. Aside from that pineapples helped in terms of digestion. But both were only minimal improvements.
Some years later however, I stopped eating meat products (mostly because of a bad conscience). And that was when the worst symptom suddenly disappeared. The sore throat disappeared. I could finally eat and drink without pains during the disease. The fever and cough remained though.
This went on for some years, and then I also stopped eating any milk products and eggs. And this surprisingly made the fever and cough disappear.
The disease is practically gone now. It still appears 2 times a year, but it’s so mild, that I hardly notice it anymore. At these times I only become very tired for 1 day, and then it’s over.

So did animal-products cause the Flu?
All symptoms and diagnoses pointed to the Flu, so it should have been caused by a virus. Yet it was clearly caused by animal-products. There is no doubt about it. I’m not sure why animal-products have such a negative effect, but there must be something very toxic about them. Maybe it’s because of drugs and chemicals used in animal farms, which also end up in the human body when eating them. But I’m not sure that’s the only reason. My current vegan diet includes plant-based replacement products and pastry, and these could also contain toxins (from insecticides and pesticides). Yet I never get sick from them.

Why does the disease only happen in large time intervals (Flu-seasons)?
One of the strangest things was, how regularly the disease happened. Almost too regularly to be true. As the official explanation (a virus) became more and more unlikely, I made the assumption that it could be some kind of cleansing event of the body. And this event seemed to happen in cycles of 6 months or so. The idea of the body working in cycles is actually not new. For example, some organs work more intensely at a specific daytime, others at nighttime. Likewise we often go to the toilet at the same time every day. But if there was such a cleansing event in even larger time intervals, shouldn’t there be some information about it? Yes, and to be honest it was difficult to find anything about it. This article however was very interesting:

We are constantly exposed to health-robbing toxins and heavy metals. These pollutants accumulate deep within our tissues and organs. But what happens when we try to cleanse and release toxins quickly with methods such as fasting or rapid weight loss? The results can be respiratory difficulties, digestive upset, joint pains and other problems. Many people refer to these as a healing crisis. A healing crisis is caused by the quick release of toxins from organs and tissues into the circulatory system.

So there is something known as a Healing Crisis. A Healing Crisis is caused by quickly releasing toxins from our organs and tissues into the circulatory system. And the resulting symptoms can be similar to the Flu. Also note that the quick release of toxins into the circulatory system could be related to the Flu starting quickly. The article goes on in more detail about this event:

In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) there is something called the "detox cycle". The detox cycle consists of 2 phases. Phase 1 is known as discharging. In this phase toxins are released from different tissues and organs into the circulatory system. After that they go through different detox stations: Liver, Heart, Lung, Digestive System, Joints, Kidneys. Phase 2 is known as excretion. In this phase the toxic substances are excreted by sweat, breath, urine, bowel movements, emotional, psychological release.
Phase 1 starts with the liver leading the process. The process is emphasized during the spring season, because the spring season corresponds to increased liver activity.

So there is definitely something like a detox program in our body. And that detox program is led by the liver, which has an increased activity in spring. This could support the idea of regular cleansing events in spring and autumn. The article goes on explaining, that the discharged toxins can get stuck in different detox stations and produce significant side-effects:

Heart: phlegm and inflammation in the heart channel, insomnia
Lung: symptoms of a common cold, excess phlegm, respiratory congestion
Digestive system: constipation, bloating and flatulence
Joints: common area where toxins get stored, joint pains (mentioned further above)

Note that symptoms of a common cold (Lung) include things like a runny nose, sore throat, cough, body aches, headache, fever. So all in all it can produce the exact same symptoms as the Cold, Flu, Covid19. I think this is more than a coincidence.

Ultimately I believe the following is true:
Our body has an innate ability to clean itself from toxins. It does this by regularly invoking a Detox Event in spring and autumn. This could be affirmed by the increased liver activity in the spring season (and probably something similar in autumn). The reason for these specific times could be related to the body preparing for the warm or cold season, and thus getting rid of all the waste in the body. Maybe comparable to the tradition of cleaning the house in autumn and spring, or changing the clothes for the season. The Detox Event is a sudden release of the accumulated toxins in organs and tissues into the bloodstream, with the goal to excrete them by further means. The symptoms of this event can be mild, harsh, or even lethal. This depends on the amount of toxins in your body, which is mainly determined by your diet. If you eat animal-products, the detox symptoms will be much worse (according to my experience). The symptoms of the Detox Event are the same as the ones from the Cold, Flu, Covid19. Therefore these diseases are most likely misinterpretations of the Detox Event. Likewise they have nothing to do with a virus. Viral particles in the bloodstream are misinterpretations of the discharged particles from a Detox Event. Finally there is also no point in taking vaccines against these diseases. Because there is nothing to vaccinate against. In fact they do the complete opposite of the Detox Event. They put even more toxins into you.
edit on 29-11-2021 by Nebensitz because: adjusted title

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Our environmental diet is a detox. Nature allows what naturally grows within the for seasons. But living in a big city one must buy what is not locally environmentally produced. There is a reason for citrus and other fall fruits. There is a reason for spring and summer wild greens and so on. Black pepper may taste good, but...
Milk in your coffee is NOT the best thing to add to it and too much sugar in it will give one diabeties later in life.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Early humans were hunter gatherers, their diet included meat, fruits, berries etc. Over 10 000 years ago humans invented farming which lead to fast carbs. Before farming people tend to move from place to another depending where the beasts were to catch, less exercise and more fat came along farming. Protein is one of our most important building blocks, our system uses animal protein much better than protein from plants. Without decent amount of protein you will lose your muscles.

About diabetes.. coffee with milk and sugar is not to blame. Coffee helps you burn your fat, it lowers your risks for death.

LINK

reduces your risk for stroke and can even protect you from cancer.
edit on 29-11-2021 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nebensitz

I could order you up some samples of the flu virus in a jar if you wanted. It's a physical thing that you can see with the right equipment.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Your right the body is intact trying to cleanse you of the flu. It raises your temperature and put your mucus membranes into over drive.

But also your wrong so very wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nebensitz
Besides my diet was fine by today’s standards (a mix of dairy products, cereal products, meat, salad, vegetables).

Well, that is about as far from 'fine' as you can get, but does fit in with the false narrative of what constitutes a healthy diet pushed by all of the current powers of authority

Some years later however, I stopped eating meat products (mostly because of a bad conscience). And that was when the worst symptom suddenly disappeared.

So, your problems were likely caused by the Randle cycle, not the meat.

It is so very sad how we have been duped by these psycopaths.

So did animal-products cause the Flu?

Nope.

I'll just skip over all the rest of your purely anecdotal and extremely flawed analysis of what caused your issues.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The healing crisis is real, a couple of times I have gone on a cleanse diet and radically changed what I eat on a daily basis, both times it felt like I had the flu, but the symptoms passed both times within 72 hours.
I also realized that cutting down drastically on carbs and sugar might produce a similar effect although not as bad.
Almost as if your body is going through withdrawal symptoms from addictions to that.

I have come to the conclusion that our diets have to much meat and dairy consumption, one doctor told me we only need to eat meat once a week. And a nutritionist recently told me if I want to lose weight and have a better detox, to reduce my dairy intake. Cutting down on meat is easy for me, but dairy is hard, because I like cheese and ice cream products.
edit on 29-11-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Thanks for signing-up, to share your ideas.

We notice massive behavior modifications in the plant and animal world, according to seasonal-changes, unseen and unheard.
Yet we think that humanity is above all of that.

We think that we are not of this Earth, and not a part of nature ?

Put 10 women together in a house for one year, and their menstrual cycles will sync-up.

Why would it be hard to imagine that our bodies have some kind cleansing-cycles ?

Perhaps they could be triggered by herd-energies, seasonal-cycles, presence of toxins, etc...

Dr. David Martin has hinted at these things.

But how dare anyone question Germ-Theory™ : the pet of Rockefeller™ Pill-and-Scalpel™ Medicine™ ??

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Looks like the biggest cause of covid was a disparity in government funding between covid and all other conditions. Looks like many things have been put down as covid like car accidents, heart attacks, pneumonia and maybe even the odd case of SARS-CoV-2. As long as enough cycles could trip a PCR test it gave the hospitals a lot of easy money. I don't see the medial insurance companies having a problem with this either as the public purse picked up the tab.

Maybe there is something going on with some cases as the body does a detox or tries to flush out some toxin? Getting run down seams to do something with the balance of micro biology going on.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As a practitioner of Oriental Medicine, I can tell you you’re on the wrong tack entirely with meat. In fact I was a vegetarian (11years at the time)…during school it was impressed upon us the importance of a small amount of red meat ( out of total meat consumption) a week for “yang.”

Years later during a CEU course in Asheville, NC, I was experiencing serious health issues due to overt practice is Chinese Wu Shu, another practitioner insisted I I eat dark meat (chicken) in some food he prepared where we were staying …it was like magic and I began eating meat again from that day with huge gains in my overall health.

There are many unique constitutions, that’s why we palpate the pulses and read the tongue performing differential diagnosis, as every persons environmental and physiological factors differ quite dramatically.

Psychology is also a factor, so arriving to a broad sweeping analysis from a singular experience, totally anecdotal and not following any real scientific method would be in error.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Being a vegetarian works for some people and not others, some people like "Bluejacket" were vegetarians, but find out that might not be the best diet for them personally. It's like food allergies what might almost kill one person, is good for another person. Our systems are complicated there is not a one solution works for everybody when it comes to food intake.
Another doctor told me the vegetarian diet is good for the young, but not the old, he meant 60 plus for age.
So how we eat as we age might have to change too for optimal health.

One centurion lady, she was 102 when asked what her success to longevity in her diet might be, she said she had 3 pieces of bacon everyday for breakfast.
I guess that might work for her.

edit on 29-11-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Well said, the age spectrum is an excellent addition to the conversation

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
It's a physical thing that you can see with the right equipment.

As are the particles discharged from a Cyclic Detox Event.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
So, your problems were likely caused by the Randle cycle, not the meat.

No. It has nothing to do with the Randle cycle. It was clearly caused by animal-products.

I'll just skip over all the rest of your purely anecdotal and extremely flawed analysis

No offense. But I hope you do the same with our so-called pandemic and its myriads of contradictions and inconsistencies.
edit on 29-11-2021 by Nebensitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The healing crisis is real, a couple of times I have gone on a cleanse diet and radically changed what I eat on a daily basis, both times it felt like I had the flu, but the symptoms passed both times within 72 hours.

Thank you for sharing this experience, and confirming the thing with the healing crisis. I can also relate to the 72 hours with this: after changing the diet for the first time (removing meat), the disease only lasted a few days. Coincidentally I called it then the "3-day-sickness".

I have come to the conclusion that our diets have too much meat and dairy consumption, one doctor told me we only need to eat meat once a week. And a nutritionist recently told me if I want to lose weight and have a better detox, to reduce my dairy intake. Cutting down on meat is easy for me, but dairy is hard, because I like cheese and ice cream products.

That conclusion is most likely true and matches my experiences. I also understand that it’s hard to cut down on cheese and icecream. It took myself multiple years to make these additional steps. And I did these steps initially only because of ethical reasons, and not because I knew they were connected to the disease.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
We notice massive behavior modifications in the plant and animal world, according to seasonal-changes, unseen and unheard. Yet we think that humanity is above all of that.

Put 10 women together in a house for one year, and their menstrual cycles will sync-up.

Why would it be hard to imagine that our bodies have some kind cleansing-cycles ?
Perhaps they could be triggered by herd-energies, seasonal-cycles, presence of toxins, etc...

Dr. David Martin has hinted at these things.

But how dare anyone question Germ-Theory™ : the pet of Rockefeller™ Pill-and-Scalpel™ Medicine™ ??

Good post, agreed.

And yes, "how dare anyone question the Rockefeller Medicine?"

What if people find out, that what makes them sick is not a contagious disease, but a natural re-occurring event?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
many things have been put down as covid, like car accidents, heart attacks, pneumonia and maybe even the odd case of SARS-CoV-2. As long as enough cycles could trip a PCR test it gave the hospitals a lot of easy money.

Correct. And these join the evergrowing list of inconsistencies in this so-called pandemic. And yes, the PCR-Test is unreliable and insufficient as a sole means of diagnosis. But that doesn’t stop the medical industry to continue using it to artificially inflate infection-numbers. There is nothing scientific about it anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
As a practitioner of Oriental Medicine, I can tell you you’re on the wrong tack entirely with meat. In fact I was a vegetarian (11years at the time)…during school it was impressed upon us the importance of a small amount of red meat ( out of total meat consumption) a week for “yang.”

I disagree. And how does "during school it was impressed upon us" make it right? Just because something was impressed on you in school, doesn’t make it right. Look at what happens now: Teachers impose useless mandates on children, teach twisted history, tell you that biological sex doesn’t exist. They teach you regardless if it’s right or wrong. They just do what they’ve been told to do. That doesn’t make them always wrong, but also not always right.

Years later during a CEU course in Asheville, NC, I was experiencing serious health issues due to overt practice is Chinese Wu Shu, another practitioner insisted I I eat dark meat (chicken) in some food he prepared where we were staying …it was like magic and I began eating meat again from that day with huge gains in my overall health.

But you just explained the issues yourself. You were experiencing health issues because of overly practising Wu Shu. If you’re overly doing sports, anything but a well-adjusted diet will bring you down. Also this lifestyle certainly doesn’t apply for the Average Joe.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

With over 100,000,000,000 of us having shared a prosperous co-existence with our microbial kin for millions of swingin years I kinda take stuff for granted
edit on 29-11-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Well said, the age spectrum is an excellent addition to the conversation

“It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.” - Hippocrates

top topics

<<   2 >>

join