It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 4 New Moon - Total Solar Eclipse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
- 12 degrees Sagittarius w a path between SA and Antarctica
- Conjuncting ( ~ 2 degrees off) The Great Attractor @ 14 degrees Sagittarius
- Mercury (everyday mind, local travel, communications, news, children, siblings, cousins) will be at 14 degrees Sagittarius, conjunct the GA
- Venus will retrograde Dec 16 at 26 degrees Capricorn, station point conjuncting Pluto
- Pluto conj US natal Pluto approaching

The Great Attractor @ 14 degrees Sag - people with planets relating to the GA will evoke strong, opinionated responses from others, typically a Sagittarian trait, but amplified significantly. People don't like them or what they stand for but at the same time these people bring us to see something about ourselves that is good and helpful, even if it is through a painful process.

The quality of the GA is that it is pulling on Earth while moving away from Earth. The noise from our minds is in a feedback loop with the GA, whatever we put out, it is sending right back to us adding another "track" to what we are experiencing. This two week period, from now until about the 10th, will shed light on how the feedback loop is affecting our collective mind.

The solutions to our problems are often close by, easy to perceive and based in normal life and relationships. By reflecting on past experience, we may find a signs, however, there’s a need to look closely at what’s really happening. Less then honest appraisals could find us on a merry-go-round waking up each day to the same dilemma, question or problem. Ask yourself if you are repeating the same mistakes and be honest and gentle with yourself.

The theme of this new moon is new ways of thinking, communicating and engaging to maintain justice in the world. The precession of the equinoxes marked a point of change – one that the planet had never seen before. Human nature is growing up and evolving. Wisdom will begin to be more common and this New Moon in Sag will release the fountain from which this wisdom will pour for all to take in.

At its worst, we will see an over-concern with the letter of the law vs the spirit of the law, judgementalness and bigotry during this event. Hopefully, we will be so repulsed by these qualities that we, as a global community might finally cast them aside.

At its best, this event will be like a truth serum and justice will enacted. It will inspire efforts to ensure our fellow brothers and sisters are cared for. This may be through “globalization” of laws to protect all equally.

It could also see the beginning of legislation that will affect both migration and world travel.

Solutions to hatred will begin to appear that were never thought possible. These come from the indigenous of the planet, those who have been around for thousands of years before Abraham. That is original prophecy. Here is the overall prophecy of the Ancients: If humanity would make it past 2012, there would be an exodus of old energy. The exodus would be from an old prophecy to a new future and a new prophecy.

At this time, the exodus is kicking up quite a bit of dust and it will pass over the world taking as many lives as it can. These people are heartless and we, we will be sad.

Venus in Capricorn indicates a period of status buys and the purchase of big ticket items. The Venus retrograde will prompt some to reconsider a relationship and recommence for practical reasons. For those who are feeling repressed, Venus retrograde will make you feel less inhibited, more likely to overindulge, perhaps do something you might regret socially or prompt you to spend money you don’t have.

One of the ways Pluto conj Pluto in the US chart will be expressed is through the transformation of the United States. First, we contend with the tyrants. They are holding back the forward progress of the Earth’s population for their own entertainment. The dissolution of the old structures that no longer serve the public as they should will crumble. Many Federal services and programs could shut down over the next 1 -2 years. State governments will provide the structure for day to day business and development. The internet might be limited to regional functionality as multinational corporations die off for lack of government hand-outs and earth events damage infrastructure. The slow rebirth will commence; Communities will thrive immediately but people will be discontent, they will wish for things to return to 2018/2019, the good old days. These people might act out - some of them badly.

We will also begin to see the centuries old muck and crude that has been shoved under the carpet by our “leaders.’ Things they have been doing, things they have been hiding will be exposed for all to see. Some of it will be really, very nasty. We could also see a profusion of sewer line breaks, septic tank problems - or worse, filtration plant destruction - and find ourselves quite up to our knees in sh*t.

This analysis. And forecast is for the US but shades of these issues will appear in England ad Spain and several other countries.

So, there is light at the end of the tunnel and a great big rainbow but it has the year 2025 on it. To get there from here, we are going to have to:

1. Be calm and reflective, intuition will guide you through the changes
2. Prepare for weather changes
3. Develop your relationship with the planet
4. Be prepared to do things you have never done before
5. Living conditions might suffer for short stretches of time before new conditions are stabilized

We are experiencing something no humans on the planet have ever experienced.

What about the new future and new prophecy?
The first 18 years of the “New Age” that began with the 2012 event is serving as the platform building period. The gains we make now through 2030, as individuals, communities, nations and as a planet, will provide the foundation for humanity for years to come. It would benefit us and our offspring or lineage if we laid the best foundation humanly possible. Envision how you can participate in it and jump on board, we are going to need all hands on deck!

edit on 11/29/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Is covid the rapture?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Excellent OP!

I would only add that the conjunction of transiting Pluto to the USA's natal Pluto is a separate and very powerful event in and of itself -- our Pluto Return. This will be the first Pluto Return of our nation; i.e. the first time Pluto has returned to its position at the time of our founding due to its very long orbit. The New Moon/eclipse will energize the Return, and perhaps enlighten the masses and inspire new focus and understanding of the issues involved, but its influence is secondary to the Return itself.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Well, your question lead me to quite the epiphany, so thank you for that. I asked for clarity last week and the message was delivered. I sometimes forget that's how it works!

I was not familiar with the details of The Rapture but I read the Wikipedia and after much contemplation, I would say, yes.

In reflecting on the topic, my aunt and my cousin, her daughter, both very devout, left - my aunt just before it started and my cousin from Covid complications. Catholics.

In further reflection, I had wanted to say seven years but wrote eight. In forming this response, I asked and was told those of us who are here for the next seven years will be paying penance - it will only be as bad as we make it. We will be steeling ourselves to build the Kingdom of God. It gave me quite a kick in the gut but then the message those of us who are here will be leading by example.

Please, share your take.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Awesome Response even though it is as frightening as it is melancholy.
What is described in those awesome ancient scriptures. Sounds to me
like a die off. Where the salt of the earth is removed and God lets it
mankind rot with devil as his God. The one most of them chose any
way. It does say " Those who are alive and remain " but that to
me does not bring us right up to the point of rapture. It could just as
easily mean those who are alive and remain after the beginning
of the time of dread. Or tribulation. How we are raptured is vague
giving only that it happens in the twinkling of an eye.

Keep posting your readings in this easily understood manner you'll find
your way.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As you point out, this is yuge...and what to make of it...perhaps you could make suggestions. Should we create a thread?

originally posted by: Boadicea

Excellent OP!

I would only add that the conjunction of transiting Pluto to the USA's natal Pluto is a separate and very powerful event in and of itself -- our Pluto Return. This will be the first Pluto Return of our nation; i.e. the first time Pluto has returned to its position at the time of our founding due to its very long orbit. The New Moon/eclipse will energize the Return, and perhaps enlighten the masses and inspire new focus and understanding of the issues involved, but its influence is secondary to the Return itself.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
As you point out, this is yuge...and what to make of it...perhaps you could make suggestions. Should we create a thread?

My apologies for not seeing this and responding sooner. I've had a lot on my plate these last few weeks!

I think a thread on the Pluto return would be fascinating -- both from an astrological perspective, as this is a first, and so much to ponder and consider and contemplate; and also from the practical perspective of its influence/impact on the nation.

My initial impression is that change will come -- must come -- from We The People (the moon's current eclipse) upon the Powers that be (Pluto). Whereas the PTB have resorted to old means and methods of power and control, the people will/must reform power -- especially federal power -- in accordance with our Aquarian nature (USA natal moon in Aquarius). A true brotherhood born of individual rights, freedoms and autonomy.

I would need to look a little deeper at the charts before getting into it too much... but I'd love to do so!

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Happy New Year! So glad to hear you are interested. My husband is going bonkers w my mutterings about this astrological period

Yes, absolutely agree w you about "WE, the People," the abuse of power that must be checked and the transformation of the old system. The trek thru Aquarius, yes, I believe that true brotherhood can be the goal...it takes a long time to see the good while Pluto is wrecking havoc. I, too, want to dig a little deeper.

I like to look at what others are saying - see what it rattles in my memory stores...some astrologers have been very political which is really inappropriate. This astrologer, makes a few good points that I would like to use as launching points, would like to know what you think about her assessment.

What do you think about a thread launch around the full moon - Jan 17?

top topics

join