It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe" - Ufo's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've somewhat given up the idea of trying to get friends to understand some of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon that I've experienced over the past 20+ years but they're just not that interested. I along with other family members have witnessed some truly amazing things up close in comparison to the videos I've taken and about to share.

Forgive the footage as its far from perfect, most of the videos are probably better viewed in a dark room as you'll see more of the finer details within the footage. Its hard to see the ufo's in some of the videos so i have tried to help with some pictures and drawings.

I also want you to note that when trying to film the object/s(UFO's) in the dark the screen on my phone was completely black when you point them at some of the high altitude ufo's, so your kind of guessing where the object/s(UFO) is at times as it doesn't show up on screen unless its particularly bright etc.
I also realized after the fact that if i zoomed in a little on the objects(UFO's) the lighting on the phone changed, it got brighter as you'll see in the videos, i guess you live and learn.

These videos were captured on my Samsung Ultra phone in dark conditions and a reasonably clear night.
I've taken away the sound to protect me + brother and used a very basic phone editing app to brighten up the footage so you can better see, even tho it's dark and quite grainy.

• I would like you to also note that the swelling of the object/s(UFO's) as well as the fading into nothingness has nothing to do with the camera or pixels and everything to do with the objects/(UFO's) as they did this at the time.

All of the videos presented here were taken on the same night in the space of an hour more or less about 8 - 9 weeks ago. There were between 15 and 20+ object/s (UFO's) passing over us at different times, directions, speeds, heights etc(mostly singular & doubles, not as a big group)and trying to record the ufo's was tricky unless the ufo was particularly bright. I also had a big tree blocking my line of sight at times, you'll see the tree in the videos, it didn't help matters. It's the most amount of ufo's I've witnessed at one time.

If I'm honest, i half-heartedly recorded all these videos with the intention of never showing anyone. Now that I have them i've been talking myself into showing them to you guys and to maybe use this moment in a way you would confession.

That said, i may as well go all out and tell you about the two close encounters that i had many years ago, the first encounter i shared with my brother and my late father who sadly passed away 6 months later after battling cancer for 4 years.

The second encounter was very traumatic, i was alone and unable to move or speak, absolutely terrified.
To this day I'm still very conflicted and confused as to what really happened that night, I've never had a repeat experience or anything close since.

Encounter 1

It was an exceptionally nice day, clear blue skies etc and I was in my bedroom on the computer working while my father and brother were in the garden.The next thing i hear is my brother calling me urgently to come to the garden, I could tell by the tone of his voice that something was wrong. I jumped up and raced to the garden thinking it had something to do with my father as his health was constantly declining due to his battle with cancer, so as i reached the back door my brother pointed to the sky and said "look".
As i looked up and in that direction, a big metallic sphere came bobbing along in a way that your brain instantly doesn't recognize(there's just no resistance to its unusual but controlled movement's, all in total silence) and then it stops dead in its tracks and just hangs there not making a sound.

This solid looking thing is approximately 100 feet or less away from us, sitting in a clear blue sky for about 15-20 seconds only to then turn itself transparent(you could now see the blue sky through it), then it completely vanishes.
About 4 or 5 seconds later it returns in the exact same place but its transparent, then changes to solid and then into a bright white light...and then it goes back to being solid, transparent, vanishes, comes back and starts again etc. We were all transfixed as you can imagine for the few minutes that this lasted before bobbing off very slowly over the houses and out of sight.

So, just to let you know I've witness Ufo's for many many years before this, right up to present day. Something that stuck with me during that metallic sphere encounter was that i noticed that the metallic sphere was blurred. You couldn't see any details on the metallic sphere as it was housed in what looked like a transparent blurr which later on I thought it had to be some sort of magnetic field. You could only see that level of detail but nothing more. That encounter left quite an impression on me that even all these years later, i still look for it in that part of the sky when i go out into the garden.

I drew it and it's process that night just incase i forgot some of the details...but i never did.

Other notes from different sightings that I came across looking for the above drawing.

NOTE 1
▪︎looked like a crystal structure when the light dimmed.
Before that it was just a very bright white light in the shape of a star flying extremely low over my house, reminded me of the capsule baby Superman(1970's) was placed inside.

NOTE 2
▪︎Two different coloured lights that flew into and around eachother before carrying on in their opposing directions.

There's a little bit more.....

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DrSnuggles

Video 1 looks like a flare to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Encounter 2

This experience I don't spend anytime thinking about for obvious reasons.
It's something that happened one night many many years ago after getting home after being out until the early hours..1am, 2am maybe? with my mates.
I got home, everyone was in bed and the house was in darkness apart from the landing light that lit up the upstairs landing and the hallway below.
The first room as you enter the house to the right of the hallway is the living room. I remember just walking in and crashing on the couch in complete darkness as I was so tired, ended up nodding off.
The couch had me laying from head to toe facing the door way leading into the room, so from a laying position I can look past my feet and out to the hallway etc.
I remember suddenly being awake but with my eyes closed, so I opened them but realized I couldn't move or speak, I could feel the wave of panic come over me.

At first I thought I was having some sort of extreme health issue until i started hearing and sensing something in or around me, now im #ing terrified out of my mind. I felt like I was in the battle of my life trapped in this state, I could see and hear but unable to move or speak. I kept opening and closing my eyes as I was hearing noises but I was also terrified of seeing something I really didn't want to see so I'd close them again, whatever it was, was moving around the room, all the while I'm trying to use everything to move some part of me or scream. I first tried to use a physical response but nothing, I then thought to myself keep calm and try a more passive response to this situation as the forcing myself to move wasn't working. All the time I'm opening my eyes and closing them trying to avoid seeing something while hearing & feeling the presence of something nearby.
While going through all this I suddenly open my eyes and look out into the hallway where the only bit of light existed, a short big headed light green/grey type being walked slowly past the door without looking in, I can't express the fear and panic I endured in that frozen state. I just shut my eyes and fought myself with everything for what seems like ages but it could have only been minutes.
After God knows how long I was able to move and called out for my mother, i felt exhausted, both physically and mentally. I sat up in a daze questioning what the # just happened?
My mother shouted down asking if I was OK, I just said yeah... Who's gonna believe this # I thought? My second thought was to try and discredit what just happened by suggesting that maybe it was an hallucination, that's easier to deal with right? But I've just this minute been through it? So you then think maybe people will start to doubt my sanity if I start to tell people etc...
You start to doubt your own experiences because of how absurd the questions your now asking yourself. You finally end up silencing yourself to keep everyone you loves idea of you intact.

Saying all that tho, when i put it side by side with the regular sightings over years and years etc...it makes sense right, that something like this would happen or could be happening to me, Maybe? I don't want to start considering those thoughts even for a second. A big part of me wants it to be a bad dream, hallucination, night terrors or anything that keeps me in the realm of what we understand as normal, even now I don't want that experience to be real...its a memory I stay away from even tho deep down I know it happened.
Keeping all of this stuff to myself is the safest most logical thing to do, I know I'm not alone in my approach.

I've never mentioned this to anyone other than my brother as he has personally witnessed a lot of the ufo sightings with me along with the videos above as well as his own separate experiences.
I'm a grounded and private person with no interest in gaining attention in any capacity. Keep in mind that what I have captured on camera doesn't come close to what I've witnessed first hand and why i don't need validation regarding any of this. Trust me when I tell you that these things i've seen & filmed are not drones, planes planets, swamp gas or camera anomalies etc, i can promise you that much 100%.
In saying that, i can also promise you that I don't know what or who they are, or what their agenda is etc, i have no idea.

My personal conclusion surrounding this phenomenon is that unless you've had ufo related experiences first hand, that you'll struggle to accept the possibility of them being real, you'll have doubts as so you should. I completely understand and I'm totally at peace with that as having some level of skepticism is a must in life.

I would also like to add that I do think about all the people who will live out their lives never experiencing an event that confirms this phenomenon as fact as it did for me, makes me feel very lucky and blessed.

What i know for sure about this phenomenon over the past 20+ yrs of personal experiences & sightings:

▪︎It's very real and much closer to us than we realize. If you leave the door open to the possibility(existence) of UFO's then you may catch a glimpse of them that'll change your perspective and lives forever.

▪︎They(UFO's) have the ability to hear our individual thoughts from an insane amount of distance and know when we're watching them.
(This fact right here is something to keep a note of when listening to people's UFO accounts etc. When I hear people mention this detail, I know they're probably experiencing something real.)

▪︎Self projection through thought can lead to viewings of UFO's but again you need to be open to the possibility(existence)as they can hear your thoughts. You also need to spend the time stargazing.

▪︎They(UFO's) sometimes mask themselves as stars. (You'll see how possible this is when watching the videos)

▪︎UFO's flying very close to/with aeroplanes and I'm not talking about small aircraft. I've witnessed this a number of times.

▪︎They(UFO's)flash their light at eachother when passing eachother. (You'll see this in one of the videos)

▪︎They(UFO's)can blurr themselves as well as enlarge/swell. (You'll see this in the first video)

▪︎They(UFO's)can make themselves transparent as well as invisible and not forgetting a brilliant bright light.

▪︎They(UFO's)have the ability to reveal themselves to just you even when your surrounded by a group of people/friends. This has happened quite a few times to me over the years. Very frustrating!

This is all I know via my own experiences.
The purpose of this post is more for me than you if I'm honest, I've had an overwhelming feeling to share some of these experiences/notes/sightings etc just once in my life, get it off my chest so to speak.
Like I said, im not concerned with anyone believing me as it changes nothing in my world one way or the other.

Thank You, Peace!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your story. Abduction and close encounter stories are so weird, so freaky! Your account of the being walking around in the hall reminded me a bit of Whitley Streiber's stories. Streiber did an interview on the Coast-To-Coast radio show quite a while ago. I have audio of it somewhere but can't seem to find it. It's a mind-blower.

If anyone is interested, here's another audio clip with Streiber. It's from 2006. I'll keep looking for the other one!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Cellphones are almost useless for trying to record something in the night sky.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
lot of decades ago, lot of time before the mobile phones:

we were on holidays travelling in a highway that was dark, only the lights of the car on the road.
and we were looking for light.
My mom was driving, and asking for something to illuminate the dark road.

and then a light appeared on the side of the car, floating above the hills, following the shade of the mountains. and it travelled with us, making us companion and it illuminated all the dark road, near half hour.

the 4 of us saw that no helicopter could do that : up,down, forward back so easily, left and right side of the road, and we talked that was an UFO while it was illuminating our road over the sky, and flying like no human vehicles do that.
we said hi to it, while continue driving, following the road that the UFO was illuminating to us.
we were very happy of them and their help they gave in that road.

we thanked to it when we were near a town,
and it went up at the end.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
so have I, I have seen the “TicTac“ UFO in broad daylight to me though it looked like an egg. I’ve seen the same thing on TV and YouTube videos it’s real, whether secret government or other I don’t know.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I recorded a light in the sky doing the Swell and Contract bit for about 10 minutes .

I deleted the video but I always wondered what in the hell that was .
edit on 28-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
See em all time. walk a lot at night.
Illusion magic. medieval times was witches they saw in the sky now it UFOs or UAP...

can appear to you but not your friends... illusion. broomsticks n torches.
edit on 28-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: YBR

edit on 28-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: typo after ... nm

I mean come on you flyin your spaceship you get to Earth. WARNING dangerous savages at war with ground to air and air to air explosive weaponry. Q. Do you land ? Q. do you stay in airspace?
edit on 28-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: sense

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They’re satellites their is a hell of a lot up their now

I’ve recorded a lot similar, I’ve witnessed 3 light up at one bright as the moon in formation and then fade in the same location roughly

Them 5 or 6 light up in the same location of the sky one after the other, fade in moving then fading out

This is something I’ve only started witnessing maybe 4 years ago

link   

I’ve recorded a lot similar, I’ve witnessed 3 light up at one bright as the moon in formation and then fade in the same location roughly

Them 5 or 6 light up in the same location of the sky one after the other, fade in moving then fading out

link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Could you please repeat that again? I didn't copy you. Are you trying to say they’re satellites and that there is a hell of a lot up there now, and that you have recorded a lot similar, and that you have witnessed 3 light up at one bright as the moon in formation and then fade in the same location roughly?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
so have I, I have seen the “TicTac“ UFO in broad daylight to me though it looked like an egg. I’ve seen the same thing on TV and YouTube videos it’s real, whether secret government or other I don’t know.

I had this "TicTac" Encounter two years ago. During the day.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This may be difficult to believe but there is a pre-existant meme based entirely upon your experiances.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Believe you 100%
and seen the same back in the day. Those things you've seen are UFO Orbs DrSnuggklers, they are real and are connected to radiant white motherships.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
satellites do not suddenly change direction.
Satellites do not run North South or vice versa.
Nor do they hover around person / persons.

The orb types are various colors.
The strangest I have seen were like a translucent cuttlefish with lights massive. A black triangle corner lights was massive multiple witness.
Two strange almost cardboard cut outs of planes. we decided on mirages for the last two.
edit on 30-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: extra extra

Oh yeh the Mayan disk like one similar to the NASA feed cut short years ago.
But at the time was around 8 or 9 in the 1980s.
Appeared got bigger got right above us.
woke up at home just a dream. nope my friend saw it too. He knew where I was I knew where he was. that ain't no dream. The thing moved like inserts of frames. no in between movement. 3 frames right above us.
edit on 30-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: mayan disk

edit on 30-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: stupid correct....

Have researched UAP/UFO extensively.
From Alexander the Great to the flying disks and crosses above Germany.
In medievals times was witches and dragons.
In other areas flying serpents.
Then there's the misunderstood biblical Ezekiels wheel.
edit on 30-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add

in short this planet if that's what it is has a history of UAP/UFOs.
edit on 30-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: ... ---...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Cellphones are almost useless for trying to record something in the night sky.

Yup.. That video just makes the light go massively out of focus so it's a useless blob.
Try and use an app with manual focus and better yet a camera with an optical telephoto lens.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? I can't explain your first encounter, but the second one sounds similar to an intense case of sleep paralysis. I've had it many times before.

There is that same sense of waking up and being unable to move anything. There's a sort or irrational terror, even now when I know I'm having an episode of sleep paralysis. I've never had visual hallucinations accompanied with it, but I have sometimes experienced a fear of some sort of entity nearby.

If you have had sleep paralysis I would be curious to know the differences between that and your experience.

Thank you for sharing,
peace/joy/bliss/love!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ive never experienced anything like that before or since.

Sleep paralysis is what I want it to be, I'm the first person to want to right-off that experience any way I can but....deep down i know it happened without a doubt, just the way I've described it above.

I only have my truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join