It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All staff who worked in Wuhan ...cell phones dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This respected Japanese professor is convinced that the Covid is a Bio weapon, He knew all the people that worked at the Wuhan lab personally and is concerned that their phones are now dead. Strange times sindeed.en.m.wikipedia.org...

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Umm am I missing something?

During the COVID-19 pandemic, a false claim that Honjo believed that the novel coronavirus had been "manufactured" by a laboratory in the Chinese city of Wuhan was widely disseminated on the internet in many languages.[10] The BBC Reality Check team reported that, "In a statement published on the website of Kyoto University, he said he was 'greatly saddened' that his name had been used to spread 'false accusations and misinformation'.[10]

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Well this is as far as you can dig deep about misinformation about the doctor:

www.bbc.com...

A viral message attributed to Japanese Nobel Prize laureate Tasuku Honjo claims he believes the new coronavirus was "manufactured" in a lab in the Chinese city of Wuhan.

The posts have been shared thousands of times on social media in many languages and recently by the high-profile British businessman, Lord Sugar.

We think the first post was in India and then spread to a Nigerian page where it went viral.

But Prof Honjo, 2018 winner of the Nobel Prize for physiology or medicine, has made no such remarks.

In a statement published on the website of Kyoto University, he said he was "greatly saddened" that his name had been used to spread "false accusations and misinformation".

Scientists say genome sequencing shows that the virus came from animals and was not man-made.

He did make a statement himself and published it:

www.kyoto-u.ac.jp...

In light of recent misleading news purported to represent the views of Distinguished Professor Tasuku Honjo of the Kyoto University Institute of Advanced Study, the University is publishing the following statement from Professor Honjo.

_______

In the wake of the pain, economic loss, and unprecedented global suffering caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, I am greatly saddened that my name and that of Kyoto University have been used to spread false accusations and misinformation.

This is a time for all of us, especially those of us devoting our careers to the forefronts of scientific research, to work together to fight this common enemy. We cannot delay one moment in this effort to save the lives of our fellow humans. At this stage, when all of our energies are needed to treat the ill, prevent the further spread of sorrow, and plan for a new beginning, the broadcasting of unsubstantiated claims regarding the origins of the disease is dangerously distracting.

This University devotes itself to furthering the wellbeing of humanity based on a principal of harmonious coexistence with the natural environment. It is my enduring pleasure and honor to support this aim to my fullest. Let us keep our eyes on the highest goals attainable by our species.

27 April 2020
Tasuku Honjo
Deputy Director-General and Distinguished Professor
Institute for Advanced Study
Kyoto University

As for the cell phones being offline all of a sudden, I haven't found anything about that anywhere. More misinformation?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

early last year news was circulation that millions of Chinese phones had gone dark

www.shorenewsnetwork.com...

“China Mobile subscriptions fell by more than 8 million over January and February, data on the company’s website show. China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd. subscribers fell by 7.8 million in the period, while China Telecom Corp. has said it lost 5.6 million users last month,” Bloomberg reported.

edit on 28-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: strongfp

early last rumours were circulation that millions of Chinese phones had gone dark
part of the propaganda to hype up the severity of the virus at the time.

Yes, I've heard of this as well, I remember a while back bloomberg did an article on China's largest cell phone company having it's subscription numbers drop the most since 2000. Which I am sure it did happen, the CCP could have easily blacked out certain regions, and of course who knows how many people died of the virus.

In this thread tho, it is claimed that Tasuku Honjo noticed a sudden blackout in Wuhan lab techs and employees.
His name has clearly already been dragged through the mud once, another claim needs to be viewed through a skeptical lens from now on.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anyone who disagrees with the narrative is a "quack." The mainstream government narrative is right 100% of the time. Fact Checkers will tell you that.

The truth is common sense at this point.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

This respected Japanese professor is convinced that the Covid is a Bio weapon, He knew all the people that worked at the Wuhan lab personally and is concerned that their phones are now dead. Strange times sindeed.en.m.wikipedia.org...

I read the entire Wikipedia article that you linked to and did not see a single mention of phones. I also did a web search and the only thing I could find about this specific topic was your OP in this thread.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Likely, more than their cell phones are dead.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Anyone who disagrees with the narrative is a "quack." The mainstream government narrative is right 100% of the time. Fact Checkers will tell you that.

No one has said anything of the sort.

Read the link in the OP.

He's upset about folk using his good name to spread disinformation.

You like that?
edit on 28-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know that the WIV researchers are alive and still researching. My unsupported statement has the same credibility as the OP.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

People with common sense will be here to tell you that 100's of scientists work at the wuhan lab and this guy couldn't know them all personally.

Think about how silly what your being told really sounds in this case.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This has been thoroughly debunked some time ago. No matter your beliefs on the virus, if you did any research you must know that it was a viral hoax?

This from Reuters only took a second to find.

Professor Tasuko Honjo has refuted the alleged quote, describing the claim as “false accusations and misinformation”. His statement, published by Kyoto University on April 27, 2020, is visible here .

“In the wake of the pain, economic loss, and unprecedented global suffering caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, I am greatly saddened that my name and that of Kyoto University have been used to spread false accusations and misinformation,” Honjo said.

The lie about the phones is included in that if you take the time to read it.

Direct link to the statement by Honjo

Spreading lies and hoaxes does no good and you really should research what you present so you don't get pulled into the lies and hoaxes that are so common out there on the Internet.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Unfortunately, common sense on here seems to be rather lacking.

This is a hoax. You fell for it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join