It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Funniest Thing You’ll read all Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

This Firefighter received a noncompliance letter regarding Covid Vaccination. Look what happens.

The unnamed firefighter had received the letter after not complying with the city's COVID-19 vaccination mandate. The LAFD member allegedly responded by "dropping his pants and wiping his buttocks with the letter," the newspaper said, citing the Stentorians of Los Angeles City, a group representing Black firefighters. The group said that the man left fecal matter on the document, and their statement reportedly included a photo of a man holding what appeared to be a discolored document, LA Times said.

I am still laughing. This guy is not playing around with what he thinks of the mandate!
This dude is too funny, but on a serious note, he needs to learn how to wipe properly!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lulz!

As someone said in reference to this... "Not all heroes where capes!"

I love the message he sent!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
He can use in his defense that he was a climate change activist and environmentalist and was just reusing the paper before tossing it out to save a tree. Repurposing something is better than recycling most times for both the environment and for climate change.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's awesome XD

Now we need him to do a visual version.
Er, tastefully anyway.

I'm thinking Fauci's coffee cup, and a deuce ought to do -- if he can convince people the shots are "vaccines", the firefighter should have zero trouble convincing people it's just a coffee mug cake & Fauci's just whining about what it is or isn't for whining's sake.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

This dude is too funny, but on a serious note, he needs to learn how to wipe properly!

lol; I think he did wipe properly, considering his choice of wipe.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No way this as funny as some of the comments I have read on ATS this week.

Why was the man’s rear so dirty as to leave “matter” in the notice? This person sounds like a real charmer.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Reminds me of this LOL
Dont you wipe..

Good for him. Im not being a rat either for testing some crap put out by the same people behind the freakin virus.

Thanks for the laugh

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

"Not all heroes where capes!"

No, but apparently this one should wear a diaper.

top topics

join