It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this? You can show positive for Covid for this long....?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was reading about Bryan Adams flying to Italy and having to go to the hospital immediately because he has tested positive for Covid a SECOND TIME in a month, even though he is double vaccinated.

Normally, I would not care to open up an article about the 'Have you really loved a woman' singer, but the headline Vaccinated Canadian singer Bryan Adams tests positive for COVID a second time and heads to the hospital after flying to Italy drew me in.....because obviously....HOW?

As I am reading along, I come across this bit....and I had a huge WTF moment. I do not remember ever hearing this. And I asked a few people if they remembered it...with the responses being....NOPE.

Those who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 can test positive for up to three months following infection, according to the CDC. Testing positive during that time does not necessarily mean one has been re-infected.

I went and googled the quote...to make sure Daily Mail was not pulling something from their arse...and sure enough, the CDC did say that.
Updated Isolation Guidance Does Not Imply Immunity to COVID-19

On August 3, 2020, CDC updated its isolation guidance based on the latest science about COVID-19 showing that people can continue to test positive for up to 3 months after diagnosis and not be infectious to others.

Do you remember ever hearing this? Did I blackout while everyone was talking about this? Because I think this is pretty important and I don't remember this at all!

Has this changed? Because, I am pretty sure the tests being used now are the same tests being used back then. Right?

Does this not cause a problem for those in the workplace or school kids who will be forced to test weekly? The tests are already not reliable.

Has something else changed? Is this not accurate information anymore?

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: typos and @#$!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I do remember hearing one can test positive for months.
I have seen people reporting that experience on other sites.

And, as it does not seem to be common knowledge...how many people think they caught covid twice...and/or are responsible for high numbers of tests for current covid cases.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

The information I read from the site given on the positive pcr test results the wife had mentioned that a person who has no symptoms after the two week quarantine, or seven days after the fever broke does not need to be retested for three months and is not an active covid case. It also stated that that person cannot be required by anyone to take a covid test because they are protected and cannot give anyone a covid infection.

I was not sure why it was written that way. I suppose that particles of the virus can be in the nose from the work environment but they have checked these people and found they had adequate immunity. Now it does say if you get similar symptoms again that you can go get a test if you want. Some people who have poor immunity whether from meds they are taking or from old age might get reinfected but usually people in that group wind up with the covid symptoms lasting a long time. If you have healed and symptoms have gone away, then you have decent immunity I guess.

I didn't get tested and did have it, it was a similar illness to what I had about eighteen months ago but that was much worse than this one, I only had a short illness this time but food tasted like it contained too much mushrooms or worcheshire sauce for about a week. That was similar to the taste I had when I got sick a year ago may, but with that one it was more similar to the wifes symptoms now and I would get tired out easier, sometimes I had to take a half hour nap in the afternoon back then. I sometimes need a nap in the afternoon though, I go sleep at one am and wake up for six or seven oclock most days, I am no spring chicken anymore.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

And, as it does not seem to be common knowledge...how many people think they caught covid twice...and/or are responsible for high numbers of tests for current covid cases.

I feel like I missed something big - I cannot remember hearing this at all. I don't have memory issues, but it is that same feeling when you think a celebrity has died, but they really haven't.

I know a number of people who have tested positive more than once but never even felt sick.

I just see this as a problem if this is still accurate according to..........science.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It will be interesting when positive cases exceeds the current populations of countries.

This is how they will get past that fact, you just keep testing positive. Don't think any further, you're just testing positive over and over again adding to the numbers.

BTW, who is getting tested when they have no symptoms? Oh right, you need to in order to retain employment and or freedoms.

What a joke.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Something doesn't seem right with those covid test kits.
edit on 26-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It shows you how much of a sham PCR testing for covid infection is.
I've heard this for over a year,PCR can't tell the difference between live virus particles and dead virus particles.
It shows the bull of 'cases' which is used to bolster the numbers to scare the uneducated.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So I guess this could possibly lead to a single person being added a few different times to the overall total positive cases tally.

I think some people who have tested positive but were asymptomatic, have gotten tested repeatedly, either every day, or every other day, or every few days, whatever....

I wonder how many of those people have been counted numerous times.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Have you considered that the PCR test cannot detect infection? Have you considered that even the CDC admits it can run false positives in the 90% range? Have you considered that it is very much the foundation of the Plandemic?

If Bryan Adams has been double jabbed as the story says, it's no wonder he's tested positive. The shots don't work.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

In Czech Republican cases numbers is more than 20 percent of total population. Pretty sure they are having the same people testing positive over and over.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The shots do work. For profit that is. Sham profit.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Had it 1 full year BEFORE they say it was here. B.S.

Had it, didn't know it, they didn't know what to call it.

"Then"....the world crashed on the word "Covid".

By Nov 2019...I was recovered. Papers talked of a pandemic coming.

Myself n thousands of other med prof's had this really weird flu, summer '19.....BEFORE...they said "covid" is hitting.

Big, big, big mistake here you guys! You're hanging on sources as true verbatim facts

A precursor/disclaimer should be placed with every single quote, both ways.

Yet ...you folks spout single factoids as Gospel Truth.

It may not be.

There is the real "truth". Covid's not misleading....media "facts"...are

Always question. Always.

Adv Life Support

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Pretty sure I also had it on 2019.

Yet here I sit in a two hour queue to get mandatory test some years later...

I have a procedure Monday. If I were jabbed I wouldn't need to be tested- which to me is just blatantly pointing out the fact that this jab has nothing to do with the infection.
If jabbed people can get and spread it, why don't they need the test to go to the hospital?

Yet here I sit, waiting... Doing my part to perpetuate the scam. What choice do I have? The procedure would be foolish to skip, so I'm just going to have to play along.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And boy...all these years...I just roll with it.

Facts, figures, statements, conjecture, suppositions, nonsense, corrections, because if this n that, them and those.

Guys. Please. None of this is alright. All ..should always be questioned...but it's the total of all...that finds truth...somewhere in the middle.

Vax too..how many have I had since 1953?...Still here..(please don't...I know these are different.)
edit on 11210730America/ChicagoFri, 26 Nov 2021 11:17:07 -060017202100000007 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All valid points and questions.
You forgot one valid point :

Consider the source. Last time I checked Daily Mail was rag.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerKapitalista

I am not sure what that has to do with anything.
I verified the quote. I posted the information from the CDC. They actually said it. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: DerKapitalista

I am not sure what that has to do with anything.
I verified the quote. I posted the information from the CDC. They actually said it. *shrug*

In all fairness, the CDC is a rag too

I really wish people would start judging them on reputation instead of authority.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Have a crappy memory, but do remember this as part of my own personal Covid™-Mandellla-Effect™.

My poor little pet kiwi has tested positive everyday now for 18 months !!!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Definitely remember reading this. My sister-in-law got it and I needed to know how long it was really safe to see her again. I stayed away for 3 months...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The CDC page does not mention the testing method.

I would imagine that with PCR testing, the absence of the viral genomic strand would immediately give a negative result.

However, with antibody and antigen tests, one might expect to test positive for months.

edit on 27/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join