It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would this work as an anti spike protein antidote ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Since my brother (stupidly) took the second dose against my advice I've been worried.
I've ask someone I know and he said he knew of a few "remedies" that would help against the spike protein damage?

Sorry to say that there is no magical pill and no magical drink to undo damage done by the Covid spike protein from the virus itself, or from the modified spike protein in the vaxxes.

However, it is easier to repair Covid damage from the Spike Protein from thr virus and far more difficult to repair damage from the modified spike protein in the vaccine.

NECESSITY TO REPAIR FROM COVID ITSELF
1. Lung Damage: dead cells, dead tissue, dead blood vessels and capillaries. To repair you must grow/form new blood vessels, capillaries and grow new lung tissue.
2. Nose cells, must grow new ones.
3. Brain Damage: Luckily Covid does NOT breach the blood brain barrier. Damage to the brain caused by Covid itself happens due to oxygen deprivation. There are astrocytes that malfunction, dendrites that have died due to oxygen deprivation, and neurons and brain tissue that has died due to oxygen deprivation. To repair Covid brain damage you must increase astrocytes in your brain so that the astrocytes can repair/rebuild and reform new neurons. You have to regrow your dendrites and repair dead brain tissue. It's called neurogenesis.

My neurogenesis recipe is Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, Bacopa, Lion's Mane, B12 and B-Vitamins from Nutritional Yeast, Antioxidants (orange, red and blue) and Ultrasonic Music to stimulate astrocytes.

4. Same for any heart damage caused by Covid itself. You must regrow new blood vessels, regrow new capillaries and regrow new heart tissue.

NECESSITY TO REPAIR FROM MODIFIED SPIKE PROTEIN IN VACCINES
1. Brain Damage: First off, the spike protein from the vaccines breaches the blood brain barrier. This makes brain damage from vaccine spike protein far more difficult to repair. That's why there is brain bleeding, brain hemorrhaging, blood clots, and the brain after the vaccine can look like someone infected with a prion like CJD, Parkinsons, Alzheimers. Once the vaccine spike protein enters the brain and gets into the neurons and brain tissue, the immune system responds by destroying every cell, neuron and tissue with the abnormal spike protein in them.

To repair: Complete neurogenesis. Could take 3-5 years. Best bet would be to treat it like reversing prion damage. It calls for an extreme diet change. No dairy, no beef, no lamb. And then you have to boost your immune system to get rid of all remaining abnormal proteins in your brain. Then you are looking at adding things to grow new astrocytes, make them multiply to repair neurons and to grow new brain tissue.

Extreme diets that work are the Paleolithic Diet, Matt Embry's Diet, and there used to be a Green Diet on the net which I can't find anymore (a body builder in a wheelchair from Parkinsons, who reversed it, put it into remission and was able to walk again).

Other than that.. You'd be waiting for stem cell research.

2. Heart Damage: Some are saying that the myocardial damage frim spike protein in the vax is irreversible. I believe that every type of damage to the body can be reversed. So you would have to regrow blood vessels, capillaries, grow new heart tissues. Not sure how to entirely do that and I do wonder if the spike protein in the vax causes scarring of tissue in the heart. Not sure how to fix that.

3. Blood clots and clotting cascades. I have tried really hard to figure our how to fix this one. Still trying to come up with ideas.

For the clotting cascades, I was pondering the idea of treating it with rattlesnake master (a plant used by Native Americans as a natural remedy to rattlesnake venom--- and yes the plant really works as an antivenom).

Enzyme Found in Covid Deaths is Similar to Rattlesnake Venom

The cascades of blood clots has to do with spike protein from the vaccines binding incorrectly in the blood. So maybe using rattlesnake master or treating the spike protein clotting in a similar manner to rattlesnake venom might work. But I'm not a doctor and it's just an idea that hasn't been tested.

Like I said fixing damage from the modified spike prorein in the vaccines is more difficult than fixing the damage from Covid itself. All I can do is try to come up with ideas.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: xavi1000
Suramin, very, very small dose ( one drop) every sixty days.

Pine needle extract? What's the science behind this? Also , why such a small dose?

Suramin is one of the substances cited in the link you provided:

There is a potential antidote to the current spike protein contagion which is called Suramin. It’s found in many forests around the world, in Pine needles. Suramin has inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade and against the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA. Excessive coagulation causes blood clots, mini-clots, strokes, and unusually heavy menstrual cycles.
Pine needle tea is one of the most potent anti-oxidants there is and it’s known to treat cancer, inflammation, stress and depression, pain and respiratory infections. Pine tea also kills parasites. Mike also shows you how to make your own Pine Needle tea using an expresso machine, it’s all in the following article:

www.naturalnews.com...

Pycnogenol is another pine extract, but of the bark rather than the needles, with similar healing properties for blood clotting.

Would you know if suramin drops can be taken instead of tea?

pine needle extract

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Would you know if suramin drops can be taken instead of tea?

pine needle extract

I've been trying to find some good information on that for you, and I'm not seeing it, so I would be very very wary of trying any kind of suramin drops. There is some confusion and/or conflation between the naturally sourced pine needle extract and the pharmaceutical drug -- both called "suramin." The drug is not approved in the USA, although it seems a study was conducted in California giving a small one-time dose intraveneously to autistic patients with great success.

The active ingredient in pine needle tea is shikimate or shikimic acid, as well as pinene terpenes, and that steeping the pine needles in hot water is the most effective and abundant way to release the shikimic acid and terpenes. Star anise and fennel (both common garden herbs) also have high quantities of this shikimic acid. From what I'm reading -- and nothing is crystal clear here, so take it for what it's worth -- activated charcoal has similar qualities and benefits, as do citrus fruits, especially blood oranges, which are high in quercitin.

I'll be honest with you, I would stick with the more benign and commonplace charcoal and quercitin if I wanted to go this route. I know activated charcoal is an amazing detoxifier in general. Activated charcoal has long been used for many types of poisoning from various toxins. (It's great for preventing hangovers too!) Quercitin benefits the body in many many ways, and seems to have the same benefits as the pine needle tea.

The link you posted listed charcoal and quercitin, as well as NAC, PQQ, and iodine. All of these are available at reputable health food websites. (My go-tos are Vitacost.com, SwansonVitamins.com, and iherb.com, in that order). Lugol's Solution is a popular iodine supplement.

I also decided to check out cannabis in general, and high CBD specifically, and sure enough, CBD is also effective against the spike protein:

According to a pre-print study — meaning it has not been peer-reviewed yet — CBD and its metabolite 7-OH-CBD blocks out SARS-CoV-2 from replicating in the patient’s epithelial lung cells. Normally, the virus uses its spike protein to latch on to healthy cells and cut their way in. From there, SARS-CoV-2 can hijack the cell functions to make more of the virus.

A team from the University of Chicago discovered that CBD inhibits the gene expression in virus cells, including the RNA coding for the spike protein.

CBD for COVID-19: Marijuana ingredient may prevent virus from causing lung damage

CBD oil is legal in all 50 states, and is generally safe. It is also activates/stimulates the immune system to heal the body in pretty much every way. In theory at least, because it effectively inhibits the RNA coding of the spike protein in Covid infections, it may likewise inhibit the mRNA coding of the vax.

I know this isn't exactly what you asked for, and it's far more than you asked for, and I'm sorry I couldn't address your specific question better. I hope all of this helps somehow though.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Thanks, I'll take a look at some of those

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I would consulate my doctor before using the stuff put it that way.

If you are taking allopathic medication already then it would be a very good idea to discuss it with your doctor before taking anything extra.

How many different allopathic medications do you take at present?

Have you ever heard of polypharmacy?
edit on 25-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Luckily im not on any regular medication right now to speak of never mind five a day or more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join