It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would this work as an anti spike protein antidote ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Point is you cannot wash off a vaccine.

Nor drink it out your system with spurious concoctions and droplets of African sleeping sickness medicine.

It simply don't work that way.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Your also disregarding the question i posed.

How would you establish any effect/change where making the vaccine inert via baths and potions in concerned?

I only joined in the discussion to challenge your post about side effects from Suramin.

And to inform you about dosage and delivery.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Since my brother (stupidly) took the second dose against my advice I've been worried.
I've ask someone I know and he said he knew of a few "remedies" that would help against the spike protein damage?
I trust this person, but I'm a bit skeptical about this . Here's the site he sent me a link to:

Zeolite site

That's a fantastic link -- very very informative!

Just scroll down a bit to see the product : "Pure Body Extra" Zeolite Clinoptilolite".

I went to the site , it's a bit pricey at 60 something dollar. I'm a bit skeptical too naturally.
What do you all think?

Like you, I'm not sure what to think about the Zeolite itself. I've never heard of it before this, so I looked up "zeolite" and found this from the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center:

Zeolites are minerals that contain mainly aluminum and silicon compounds. They are used as drying agents, in detergents, and in water and air purifiers. Zeolites are also marketed as dietary supplements to treat cancer, diarrhea, autism, herpes, and hangover, and to balance pH and remove heavy metals in the body. However, there are no published human data to support these uses. Further, the FDA has issued several warning letters to distributors for misleading claims about zeolite products. Erionite, a type of fibrous zeolite, can cause certain types of lung cancer when inhaled.

The aluminum worries me, as there are other known health issues with aluminum, and so many other metals in the body. I don't think it's something I would take when there are other safer known products to use.

I was quite intrigued with this (from your link):

PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinine)
Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is a powerful antioxidant and cellular energy booster that works to support the health of your energy-producing mitochondria, protecting them from oxidative damage, even helping you grow new mitochondria. PQQ is actually the only nutrient on earth known to be capable of generating new mitochondria. PQQ is contained in fruits and vegetables and in human breast milk and is a plant growth factor and bacterial cofactor. Studies have shown that PQQ disodium salt (BioPQQ™) has positive effects on cognitive function and may have a protective effect on UVA irradiation-induced aging.

I had never heard of it, but it seems to be a common supplement, readily available and affordable.

The article recommends quercitin as well, which seems to be most effective when taken with Vitamin C.

Ascorbic acid is a crucial vitamin necessary for the correct functioning of the immune system. It plays a role in stress response and has shown promising results when administered to the critically ill. Quercetin is a well-known flavonoid whose antiviral properties have been investigated in numerous studies. There is evidence that vitamin C and quercetin co-administration exerts a synergistic antiviral action due to overlapping antiviral and immunomodulatory properties and the capacity of ascorbate to recycle quercetin, increasing its efficacy.
Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)

Bromelian, a pineapple extract, also seems to help quercitin work more effectively. I only know of one ongoing clinical study for it in Saudi Arabia.

I have been looking at a supplement formula for myself that contains Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 5000 IU & Bromelain. It's about $30 for a one-month supply. I've been holding off only because I'm not familiar with the manufacturer (Artist Nutrition) but it's getting excellent reviews on Amazon. There are a couple other supplement manufacturers that provide a combination of some of the above, but not all of the above.

I wish I could be more help. I wish we didn't have to worry about this at all. I wish you and yours the best of luck and the brightest blessings.
edit on 23-11-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

edit on 23-11-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

By the looks of things the drug in question(Suramin) is administered intravenous, and not via droplets by means of or through the mouth.

I can only post the information that's available regarding know side-effects.

I don't know what happens when you start eating the stuff but if you get it wrong i imagine the side-effect are of a similar calibre.

Again through you cannot wash off a vaccine or drink it out your system, its just not how they work.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: xavi1000
Suramin, very, very small dose ( one drop) every sixty days.

Pine needle extract? What's the science behind this? Also , why such a small dose?

Suramin is one of the substances cited in the link you provided:

There is a potential antidote to the current spike protein contagion which is called Suramin. It’s found in many forests around the world, in Pine needles. Suramin has inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade and against the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA. Excessive coagulation causes blood clots, mini-clots, strokes, and unusually heavy menstrual cycles.
Pine needle tea is one of the most potent anti-oxidants there is and it’s known to treat cancer, inflammation, stress and depression, pain and respiratory infections. Pine tea also kills parasites. Mike also shows you how to make your own Pine Needle tea using an expresso machine, it’s all in the following article:

www.naturalnews.com...

Pycnogenol is another pine extract, but of the bark rather than the needles, with similar healing properties for blood clotting.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

By the looks of things the drug in question(Suramin) is administered intravenous, and not via droplets by means of or through the mouth

See this is where you have to use reading and comprehension skills.

The clues are all there.

xavi1000 said 1 drop every 60 days.
The following post by ancientlight said 'pine needle extract'.
edit on 23-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Put it this way fact check say White Pine Tea is "likely not helpful against COVID-19 vaccinated don't 'shed' particles".

eu.usatoday.com...

"suramin" is not from white pine needles: it was created by the German pharmaceutical company Bayer in 1904 from a dye called trypan blue, commonly used in laboratories for cell staining."

The above paragraph also seems rather relevant.

edit on 23-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I really don't care.......I am not discussing that.

This answer is in reply to the post prior to the edit.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well the vaccines are not much up for coming back out the tin which seems to be the salient point.

On that note, i have an appointment i need to get ready for today.

Need to get my skates on.

Every one stay safe and have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

"Well the vaccines are not much up for coming back out the tin which seems to be the salient point."

Oh.....well..... whatever

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Meaning you cannot remove the vaccines once you stick them in your arm.

However the vaccines are cleared from your body in a few weeks.

Its the immune response against the COVID 19 virus that appears to last for an extended period of time.

That's my understanding anyroad.

Like i said all the same stuff to do, busy day ahead.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Have you missed natoshis and his all-in-one threads a month or so ago? Here's a link to one of them
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can click yourself through the links to your answer. Maybe it was his other thread where he mentioned CBD-cannabidiol apart from nicotine as a tool to induce the apoptosis of non-classical monocytes. You can search-engine yourself many studies of interaction of various cannabinoids on immune system. I dont know many other herbs and substances able to do it in a complex way like this but there are probably thousands of them. You need to know what's the issue first. Then how to fix it.
In the meantime I'd try to educate him not to get another one. It cant be good. He's survived the first round so he may be fine. Tell him that it's endemic now. Most people have been exposed and have some true learned immunity. It's another flu-shot scam and they'll never stop with the flu-shots. They didnt stop after the fiasco with vaccine injuries in the 70'. It's a shot every year forever. Does he want to live like this for BS reason?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

"suramin" is not from white pine needles: it was created by the German pharmaceutical company Bayer in 1904 from a dye called trypan blue, commonly used in laboratories for cell staining."

The above paragraph also seems rather relevant.

Do you have a link for that?
Or is this where you got the above info?:
The trypanocidal drug suramin and other trypan blue mimetics are inhibitors of pyruvate kinases and bind to the adenosine site - PubMed
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The molecular structures of the dyes provided a starting point for the synthesis of suramin, which was developed and used as a trypanocidal drug in 1916 and is still in clinical use.

This is about synthesising suramin in a lab

But it naturally occurs in pine needles.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I gave you the link.

eu.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It seems like it's the case and there's no zucking suramin in Pine. I feel like I need a shower after reading this among other sources tho. Any child could do fact-checking like this.
Use wikipedia, mainstream sites and their fact checkers, only what google spits out first and voila.

It's also important to note, the shikimic, or shikimate, pathway mentioned in the post as "important in surviving viral infections" is used by bacteria, fungi, some plants and algae to create basic amino acids. This pathway isn't present in humans since we get our essential amino acids from our diet and in-house gut bacteria.

The above is illogical. Your gut biom has the pathway so it is affected. BTW out of the three aromatic amino acids phenylalanine, tryptophan and tyrosine - tyrosine is non-essential . Let me use wikipedia further

Glyphosate, a type of herbicide, is used to control the accumulation of excess greens. In addition to destroying greens, Glyphosate can easily affect the maintenance of the gut microbiota in host organisms by specifically inhibiting the 5-enolpyruvylshikinate-3-phosphate synthase which prevents the biosynthesis of essential aromatic amino acids. Inhibition of this enzyme results in disorders such as gastrointestinal diseases and metabolic diseases.
Glycine phosphonate, more commonly known as Roundup, is a competitive inhibitor of PEP, acting as a transition state analog that binds more tightly to the EPSPS-S3P complex than PEP and inhibits the shikimate pathway

Not just the GMO industry. They are all out to slowly kill us. All the information is available. It was not their invention.SNIP
edit on 11/23/2021 by Blaine91555 because: snipped out T&C violation

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I've heard that Spruce syrup is awesome too. I kinda like alcoholic tinctures able to extract non-polar compounds more but this one is said to work just fine on cold and cough etc. Cover young shoots with sugar and collect the syrup after couple of weeks. Anyone can do that with Pine or Spruce.

I'd rather use acetone or alcohol in a Soxhlet extractor tho. But that's just me.
I believe in Pine force since I researched Pycnogenol in Pine bark. This Suramin thing may have been a hoax released by fact-checkers or paid trolls. Or they aim for low hanging fruit. It doesnt mean that Pine is useless. Didnt God gave us trees for medicine? I've read that somewhere

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I would consulate my doctor before using the stuff put it that way.

Its beside the point anyroad as you simply cannot unring the vaccine bell with potions or baths.

Its just not how they work.

Since my doc appears to push unnecessary pills and shots for everything, I no longer have any trust in his judgment, that’s a shame to, he has been my doc for 30 years.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That is a shame considering the time period.

Had my GP for about 30 years also, possibly a little longer, he has never tried to push unnecessary anything on me.

Not many people i would trust outside of friends and family, but that Mans one of them.

He's also my Mrs and both kids General Practitioner.

Have to ask all the same, if you don't like the person and feel that they are pushing you to to take things you don't want to, then you obviously don't trust them, so why are they still your Doctor?
edit on 23-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

No, but as long as people think it will and they get vaccinated then it's a win win.

<< 1    3 >>

join