It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosi call for General strike in Australia.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The A! leader Commander Bossi is calling for a Strike until Christmas, this man is a serious contender. He seems to have the character and no-nonsense drive to go get them. Here there seems to be a disciplined reasoned resistance, which looks like it is formed and is waiting in the wings. I have heard a few of his speeches and was impressed. I wonder how this is going in Tandem with the brewing constitutional crisis brewing and the massive numbers forming in the streets of Australia. This guy wouldn't make a move until he was sure so how about the military and police are going to behave, are they already recruited on some level?. He's is in military attire giving a heads up.www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i get a good gut feeling from this man

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The game is on and the common sense human race lost. Sorry ATS members but the truth hurts.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I was a pretty big fan up until I got a pamphlet in the mail of his and one of his propositions according to it is to make Islam a proscribed ideology.

I’m not a Muslim, I have my issues with Islam and think it requires a lot of modernising and reformation, sects of it are just downright despicable but that proposition is the antithesis of freedom.

Slippery slope once you start cancelling things you don’t like.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Why I like Bosi:
1). Focus on things we have in common, not our differences
2). His platform is simple and he states his several major points at the start of most clips I saw
3). His way out takes the moral High Road
4). I believe he will be just in dealing with traitors, and will inspire those with whom he will fight to do likewise (when the hammer of justice falls, necessary executions will be humane)

Right now media fans and fuels the flames dividing Americans. Bickering and backbiting over secondary and even trivial issues rule the day.

Bosi is inspiring and refreshing. Is there no natural counterpart to Bosi in the USA? Coz there are many good Americans ready to do the right thing who only need such a rally point.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If there's no more hope does that mean MIMs street talk has come to an end or will you simply be a happy chronicler of our demise?

There's always hope.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

If there's no more hope does that mean MIMs street talk has come to an end or will you simply be a happy chronicler of our demise?

There's always hope.

Sorry, but the pill they now have will be the shadow in the dark we all are afraid and the question will be ... why must we be taking a pill?

I mentioned that the common sense man lost because they became blind to the truth that we all here have been preaching about. Those that have not been vaccinate and are not on the " new " list of the " pill " including children will be cast aside somehow in the future. I don't like what I feel. Even on the music forums we are seeing a turn around of rebellion even those that have been 2 jab. The booster shii.crap was the turning point I feel.
I just don't know what the hell the drug companies are going to put into that pill in the future.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Islam is and so is Christianity. You have a choice to believe it or not. Which is not the way of the cult of the jab.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The pill is an AIDs pill rebranded because they have stuffed your immune system. How long it stays stuffed will be the million-dollar question. Bt the good news continues where will the next generation of babies be coming from? They will try to hide the calamity. But it's slowly coming out. The damage might be done, but I really am looking forward to the trials.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The pill is an AIDs pill rebranded because they have stuffed your immune system. How long it stays stuffed will be the million-dollar question. Bt the good news continues where will the next generation of babies be coming from? They will try to hide the calamity. But it's slowly coming out. The damage might be done, but I really am looking forward to the trials.

I've mentioned we will have to wait till April or May of next year to get to the " REAL " nitty gritty. I say this with confidence because of 2 reasons. 1. the South Koreans are very vocal about their children and 2. Japanese mothers do everything possible for their newborns and here the government has already passed a bill that any side effects will be covered by the govt. of the vaccine. One would be already seen is that people can not go back to work after getting severe side effects, can't hide that info either because they collect disability.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I was a pretty big fan up until I got a pamphlet in the mail of his and one of his propositions according to it is to make Islam a proscribed ideology.

I’m not a Muslim, I have my issues with Islam and think it requires a lot of modernising and reformation, sects of it are just downright despicable but that proposition is the antithesis of freedom.

Slippery slope once you start canceling things you don’t like.

This is the inherent danger in letting one side become too dominant, the snapback sometimes has hard truths. There is always a power vacuum and there is no guarantee of the complete character and motivations of the person who begins to fill that vacuum. Right now though the country needs something to stop this almost 2-year long fascist momentum.

On the outside looking in? this guy might be able to end the COVID and vaccination narrative, as free Australia will need any and all citizens to apply pressure to the current administration. Again from the outside, it looks like if free Australia can't stop fascist Australia we might see other countries capitulating to the fascist Covidians in other countries.

I know I'm not alone in people on both sides believing Australia is the Petrie dish to see if the Reset/New Reality takes hold completely in Oz. I have no faith that the UK or any country in Europe can slow this transition without it first subjecting the populace to economic and societal disaster and its enduring turmoil.

Right now though let's hope Bosi is the Wizard of Oz. Ive heard enough of the hardline current Australian Government let's hear what the opposition has to say. From the Australia 1 website.

IT’S NO LONGER ABOUT ‘LEFT’ AND ‘RIGHT’…
IT’S ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG
“Professional politicians in the major parties have ruined our country, serving not the citizens of the nation, but representing foreign powers and ideologies, as well as other special interest groups. We must make the choice not between ‘left’ and ‘right’, but between right and wrong.”

– Riccardo Bosi

Author, Speaker, Senate Candidate, Former Australian Army Special Forces Lieutenant Colonel and National Leader of the AUSTRALIAONE Party

australiaoneparty.com...
edit on 23-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Meanwhile in Queensland:

VIDEO: Welcome to Queensland, Australia ! A new ‘quarantine’ camp near Brisbane.
Twitter unfortunately

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I get very concerned when people give political speeches wearing uniforms....

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90

The current government regimes in Australia seem to have precipitated this by backing the citizens into a corner, figuratively speaking.

I hope this is the start of a movement to restore sanity Down Under, although if it's true that part of Bosi's platform is banning certain religions, I'm afraid I can't get behind that. This then becomes a situation where you're jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Hopefully this turns into a scenario where the COVID mania/totalitarianism is simply reversed and we return to "normal", but it feels like we've crossed the Rubicon. and there is perhaps no return route to "normal". You either push ahead with Dan Andrews lot, or you trade them for a different set of authoritarians.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Damn, it is huge...and it's obvious they are preparing to try and lock people up. That said have seen enough of these videos here in the states over the years that so far seem benign and unused. Of course, it could mean they have conquered America already and the camps aren't needed yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

After the last 2 years, we have been lied to and manipulated so much I'm concerned when anybody gives a political speech.

Do a quick and easy search for articles from the 1st half of 2020 and see who was full of it, way back then.

Wasn't Morrison off on a Hawaiin vacation during the wildfires?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

People have had enough of politicians wearing suits.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fuzzball

Bossi has to put out the right message he is usually in a suit. He is just telling people what to look out for, with any these gutless load of bullies will go constitutionally, but if they don't. The Military meme is a reminder. He has said it is a culling, so we know that Nuremberg-type trials will be going down as they would have too.I think it might be a Trans Tasman thing going on a major distribution centre in Auckland has just gone on strike. I always thought most of this was an information thing without much muscle and would need some type of military intervention. If that is a fact it should end quite fast, as a few of the central players get arrested and bank accounts examined. It would be the least disruptive way to deal with it. But we will see.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Depends on what he means by 'proscribed'...

What I do know is Islam is not a religion, it is a radical, disgusting violent ideology masquerading as a religion, with no place in modern society, except as something to learn about in the history books...
edit on 23-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

The current government regimes in Australia seem to have precipitated this by backing the citizens into a corner, figuratively speaking.

Never back an Aussie into a corner.

I hope this is the start of a movement to restore sanity Down Under, although if it's true that part of Bosi's platform is banning certain religions, I'm afraid I can't get behind that.

the religion you mention encompasses more then just spiritual affairs and has a political aspiration. Never mix religion and politics.

This then becomes a situation where you're jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Hopefully this turns into a scenario where the COVID mania/totalitarianism is simply reversed and we return to "normal", but it feels like we've crossed the Rubicon. and there is perhaps no return route to "normal". You either push ahead with Dan Andrews lot, or you trade them for a different set of authoritarians.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

The only lot Dan Andrews possessed has been played by him. He has zero support.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join