It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Health minister's stark warning:everyone will either be vaxxed, recovered or dead

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead," Jens Spahn told a news conference in Berlin on Monday.

So Jens Spahn, Germany's health minister has issued this warning.
So , seeing as he doesn't make any mention of the unvaccinated in his forecast, are they:

a) non existent
b) invisible
c) don't even think about it

The people are already fighting back against restrictions. Statements like those from Spahn are only going to inflame matters.

Here's a little linky to the BBC story
edit on 22-11-2021 by nolabel because: addded link

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

"By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead," Jens Spahn told a news conference in Berlin on Monday.

So Jens Spahn, Germany's health minister has issued this warning.
So , seeing as he doesn't make any mention of the unvaccinated in his forecast, are they:

a) non existent
b) invisible
c) don't even think about it

The people are already fighting back against restrictions. Statements like those from Spahn are only going to inflame matters.

Reading that same quote, I see everyone in Germany will either be:
-jabbed
-infected & recovered (which means jabbed or not?)
-dead (also jabbed or not?)

So from there, that implies anyone who is NOT jabbed will be dead.
They don't specify the means of death for the un-jabbed, to be clear.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

They wont even show the unvaxed in the report or data.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Yeah. He makes no mention of the unvaccinated. That's what caught me.
What's happening with the unvaccinated? Are they going to be herded on to cattle trucks, made to wear an insignia of some sort or just eradicated to keep the numbers down?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ja! Das guten!

What about the free non-working showers.

He say anything about those?

Or what about the one-way train rides? Not yet? Damn.

This Stein is for you ATS!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looks like I'm dead boys.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I did mention the cattle trucks. They only go one way when they're full.

Have the German people forgotten about the past so soon?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im unvaxed but "recovered", so I'm guessing thats what They means. Sounds like they are essentially saying everyone will get Covid and there will be one of 3 outcomes (Vaccinate, Recover or Die). Fair enough!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I read this link this morning, this is just a repeat tread.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think he assumes that the unvaccinated will fall into the second or third categories.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Germany states today that they had 60000 new cases of Covid. Why all of a sudden ?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod
And what if somebody hasn't been vaccinated, or recovered and they're not dead and still walking around?

See you forgot about the fourth option. Same as Jens Spahn, Germanys health minister.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dirtydog
Well I didn't see it anywhere else on ATS.
Perhaps you can give us a link to the other "tread" where you saw it?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This will be our third winter with Covid present. What makes this one so special?.

link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They don't need to their own stats show that up to eighteen yearolds after the jab the immune system gets a sixty percent boost but after that and all other age groups it's grim. s the ADE gets stuck in. We are witnessing the greatest cock up of all time, the end of an age.probably Asymmetric warfare.

link   
It’s gonna be a long, dark winter in Germany, stay home and let the government take care of you.
More fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: ATruGod
And what if somebody hasn't been vaccinated, or recovered and they're not dead and still walking around?

See you forgot about the fourth option. Same as Jens Spahn, Germanys health minister.

We need to apply some rudimentary logic gates to this sentence I think.

The only option missing is unvaccinated and not had COVID yet, all other scenarios are covered by his statement.

This omission was obviously intentional. Implying that it will be nigh on impossible to have avoided getting COVID by the end of the winter. So by then everyone (either vaccinated or not) will either have had it and recovered (hurray), or had it and died (bummer). Likely with the intention to scare those who haven’t yet had the vaccine into getting one.

edit on 2220212021Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:55:55 -060005pm1122MondayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: Reworded sentence

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Im unvaxed but "recovered", so I'm guessing thats what They means. Sounds like they are essentially saying everyone will get Covid and there will be one of 3 outcomes (Vaccinate, Recover or Die). Fair enough!

That's what I was thinking. So pretty much everyone without antibodies will DIE! What a joke.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Youd think Germany out of all the nations would be a little more careful about saying things that amount to mass deaths at a devastating scale....

The world has lost their minds.......

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
No I cant thats on ats, but i can swear i read this headline at 630 am today
reply to: nolabel

or dimensia has set in lol

edit on 11/22/2021 by dirtydog because: lol hg

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join