It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Covid Cases Spike: 1 in 10 Cases in US in Michigan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: MapMistress

Actually, that is not entirely true.
Michigan is one of six states that add "PROBABLE" cases.
So, these states bizarrely add unconfirmed cases to their totals.

Agreed. False positives from rapid antigen tests is what I think is the reason for the surge in cases in Michigan.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Easy enough to understand really.

They are testing kids every day now. I just found out that my grandsons are being tested, at the school!

And here in our town, if a kid is exposed, you have to take your child, EVERY morning before school, to get tested.

And these are those great rapid tests, with what? 30% accuracy?

So, if they are testing this much, and the flu can give you false positives, bingo! High covid numbers.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Easy enough to understand really.

They are testing kids every day now. I just found out that my grandsons are being tested, at the school!

And here in our town, if a kid is exposed, you have to take your child, EVERY morning before school, to get tested.

And these are those great rapid tests, with what? 30% accuracy?

So, if they are testing this much, and the flu can give you false positives, bingo! High covid numbers.

Rapid antigen tests are basically modified antibody test. From what I know, they test for nucleocapsid antigen. This antigen rapidly mutates. They will very likely test positive even if you have some other coronavirus other than the 2019 Wuhan one.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Southwest Michigan here. The local hospital covid ward is full all 10 beds. Last year the reserved 2 floors for covid. Not as bad as they say. I don't know anyone positive. Got my second jab 24 hours ago. I have a massive headache and a temp of 99.4.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

We have not heard of covid anymore in my neck of woods for over a month, sorry to hear you feeling sick, my husband second jabe 4 days ago, got him sick also, all the glands in his neck go swollen and painful he also became soo dizzy could not keep his balance, but not fever, that lasted for 3 days, now he is back to normal but he said is still feel lightheaded.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

It is horrible doing this to children, but taking into consideration the push for jabbing all children in the country I bet they want the littler kids to beg their parents to stop the assault by letting them get the jab.

Please children do not need this crap.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Cases numbers are exploding while hospitalization is dropping like a stone. False positives from rapid antigen tests on school kids is driving case numbers. This is the only thing they can do to keep the pandemic permanent.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PaullFuzzball

Worse that that, Michigan is still data mining death records, looking for people who died WITH covid to add to their covid death count.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Check the funeral business. They are not swamped or seeing anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Check the funeral business. They are not swamped or seeing anything out of the ordinary.

From michigan.gov sources
Statewide Available PPE and Bed Tracking

Go figure...where are all the "outbreaks" occurring???????
OUTBREAK REPORTING

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
sounds like covid. i had strange nose bleeds with covid. everyone at my work got infected after someone went to the hospital for back treatment. a reply to: jerich0

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
TIL; Theres a C19 Mink variant.

Filed bid to stop fur market?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Seven of the eight other states with the highest 7-day case rates are in the northern or western United States. They are New Mexico, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Montana, and Colorado.

not according to my news sources;

michigan / minnesota / new mexico

are exploding COVID positive by +10 fold... increases over last week...few minks there in those locales

but many places to create a spike in infections by perps with opportunity

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'll entertain the prospect of a "new variant" up here, when the CDC's done shoving their thumb up their ass trying to figure out how TF there was a flu outbreak to the tune of HUNDREDS at UM-Ann Arbor right before all these cases "exploded".

Gee. I wonder what the # is actually going around, eh?

Spoiler: Reeks like flu.

My wife got tested two weeks ago for covid and passed the test...passing means you got it. She had a disease which seemed like a cross between the flu and a cold. I got it too, but did not get tested, she was sick for about ten days, not very bad at all, I got a fever too, it went up to ninety eight degrees from ninety seven for one day and I got quite a bit of muccous but was a little off for about three days. Typical of when we get the flu...she gets it for ten to twelve days and I usually get it for less than two.

I have had the flu many times, it lasts a couple of days and is an inconvenience. I can't take the flu vaccine. I fight viruses pretty well, but I do get a few days of coughing. Way better to get the flu than get the cytokine storm from a vaccine for the flu.

From my experience with this covid, it is a little different than the flu, I can tell the difference and the wife said she could tell the difference too. She slept a lot, she does not sleep much when she gets the flu. And she coughs more when laying down with the flu, she did not cough much with this covid when laying down.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'll entertain the prospect of a "new variant" up here, when the CDC's done shoving their thumb up their ass trying to figure out how TF there was a flu outbreak to the tune of HUNDREDS at UM-Ann Arbor right before all these cases "exploded".

Gee. I wonder what the # is actually going around, eh?

Spoiler: Reeks like flu.

My wife got tested two weeks ago for covid and passed the test...passing means you got it. She had a disease which seemed like a cross between the flu and a cold. I got it too, but did not get tested, she was sick for about ten days, not very bad at all, I got a fever too, it went up to ninety eight degrees from ninety seven for one day and I got quite a bit of muccous but was a little off for about three days. Typical of when we get the flu...she gets it for ten to twelve days and I usually get it for less than two.

I have had the flu many times, it lasts a couple of days and is an inconvenience. I can't take the flu vaccine. I fight viruses pretty well, but I do get a few days of coughing. Way better to get the flu than get the cytokine storm from a vaccine for the flu.

From my experience with this covid, it is a little different than the flu, I can tell the difference and the wife said she could tell the difference too. She slept a lot, she does not sleep much when she gets the flu. And she coughs more when laying down with the flu, she did not cough much with this covid when laying down.

I've mentioned plenty of times on here, that we're near-positive that we had it sweep through our neighborhood & area in general, around the tail end of Jan '20. We could also tell the difference -- that was no cold, and that was NO flu, either. Not necessarily worse per se (at least in hindsight), but those symptoms definitely felt different to one degree or another.

I'd equate this to being the equivalent of...the proportion variations of say, the chemicals responsible for coffee undertones & overtones -- still coffee, but there's lots of variety to the combinations. Same idea -- same aches, same headache, same temperature rise, same coughs, etc, etc, but all in different intensity proportions. This particular variation combo we all had, was definitely new, and has not been encountered since.

And yes, the sleeping during it was practically hibernation. No doubt about that!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I dunno about the outbreaks but, I just happen to be visiting my relatives in Michigan for the holidays.

We arrived yesterday and this little gem came across my phone:

Um...in all the places I've been this year (and I've been traveling a lot) I've never gotten one of these.

I guess I'll be told when I'm close to someone "infected"...lol

So If I'm in Walmart shopping for turkey day stuff, it'll alert me and I'll be able to panic and run around screaming
"Danger! Danger!"

Gonna download the app just for the fun factor alone.

Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day!

blend

edit on 23-11-2021 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well reportedly Michigan is 54% totally vaccinated

Ao 1 in 10 would suggest a large part are infected even after "vaccination"

I love how they out out numbers like this but think people can't see tye narrative is slipping w these vaccines

But seeing as how huge swaths of the population ignore it. Maybe they're right

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: jerich0

How To Make Quinine Water (COVID Prophylactic), if you have made it this long you are doing just fine, but is some natural remedies that can help get over it faster.

mouthfulmatters.com...

I take this everyday with zinc.

got the quinine concentrate pills off of amazon myself. But that's good info

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

. . . In Michigan, for instance, over the last 30 days that complete data is available for, 27 percent of cases, 28 percent of hospitalizations, and 24 percent of deaths were among those fully vaccinated.

Those are some strange figures as they are so similar across the board.

They say that 27% of confirmed cases are vaccinated so that means 73% of cases are not. 28% of COVID hospitalizations are vaccinated so 72% are not. 24% of COVID deaths are vaccinated so 76% are not.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I wonder if the 24% of dead jabbed still believe the jab is safe and
effective? I bet they do.

<< 1    3 >>

join