It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can call yourself a MAP not a pedo, you can't call someone else white supremecist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So while we're at it re-defining words and meanings, if calling someone gay because they are, using the N-word for white people off the books like the ginger Rittenhouse shot and killed is not ok for some weird reason (99% of black people would at least punch him in his rosy white face), and "pedo" is no longer ok because it paints too broad of an undefinable brush - then guess what.
Sandman and Rittenhouse are suffering the same condemnation, and it must stop now. Period. You want a one-way street not two, then you got it. Lawsuits are ongoing and more are coming. Look out MSM and you 81 mil minus women who are sick of your BS with the trans shiza. They're coming for you and they're gonna win.

Edit to add: I am not a republican nor a dem. I am and extreme centrist. I think for myself and rarely vote, independent only if I bother to participate in the sham at all. So if anyone calls me anything but my name, they will get no reply., as should everyone.
edit on 19-11-2021 by FraterAetherius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Many are tired of this PC culture being thrown into everything and now little four year olds in some would be forced be introduced into it in their educational institutions.

This is not how you teach anti racism.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
We played the whole PC game back in the 80s way before most who are for it now were born. Al & Tipper Gore labeled an instrumental album as having "explicit lyrics" because they put the artist on a list. Not only total idiots but total Nazis, and they're back.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is very 1984. Remove the words to talk about a concept and you can't talk about it. Honestly, remove the words well enough, and you can't properly think about it either because you lack the words to define the ideas in your head. Language is symbolic and words come with connotations. The left knows this and that's why they want MAP. Those words don't carry the negative connotations that pedophile does. It's subtle, but the concepts conveyed are "not" the same because the negative emotions and connotation that come with pedophile are *not* there with MAP and they know it. It's on purpose.

top topics

join