It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City teen gets secret vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The endless fear mongering, propaganda works on the young minds. This is a article i want to post which shows how effective the propaganda, fear mongering it has being on the young youth.

In the province of Manitoba in Winnipeg. A teenager had gotten a secret vaccination away from his parents why is it called it secret? the teenager wanted to get the vaccine in secret vaccination because the teenager family and parents were anti vaccine.

This is a news story which of course the news media outlets who are promoting the vaccines are further pushing other teenagers while not mentioning the possible adverse reactions.

City teen gets secret vaccination

They claim hat the student had spent as much time outside of the house as possible dodging dinner table conversations about the vaccine with his own family that had supported their child.

Since then, the student has spent as much time outside of the house as possible and dodging dinner table conversations about the vaccine.

The article makes no mention of any adverse reactions.

According to the MSM the family was spreading misinformation about the vaccine. They are now dividing families while pushing Pfizer vaccines for the youth.

They were actually kind of open to the vaccine idea at the beginning, but after hearing all this stuff — conspiracy theories, primarily on social media…

It appears that mentioning heart inflammation is now a conspiracy theory.

NYC Firefighters: Vaccination should be a choice

edit on 19-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's high time MSM outlets get SUED BIGTIME by these kids' parents, Rittenhouse & many more who have been slandered or have experienced a negative outcome because of MSM LIES!

Enough with their divide tactics, enough with their lies and twists of 'half-truths' , they need to just share facts or be booted!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

My personal doc is very high-level, on an international and highly respected board, also head of his dept. at his facility, outside the US where he can still use free speech. I will not listen to anyone but him - not the media, not the US docs, not Gates, nor the WHO or CDC - they can all suck it. I know what's really going on both inside and outside the hospitals, and in the big pharma industry, and I've known it since before day one. I have a heart condition and I do what my doc - and one of my best friends - says I should or should not do. And he says stay the hell away from the fake test and absolutely no to the fake vax. Phizer got hit hard over the opiates issue that cost me a marriage and several friendships, plus other numerous lawsuits. This is just their way of recouping via Fauci. His name is like a European word for FAKE. (I know etymology and it's not but still funny to me.)
EDIT TO ADD: I do know etymology and thought I understood what "Fauci" meant but fact-checked myself and I was wrong. It means "sickle." Even more appropriate and explains a lot, no? Yes. Yes it does.
edit on 19-11-2021 by FraterAetherius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here we go again with the wacky anti-vax conspiracy theorists propaganda. I'd bet anything that newspaper made up that story. I know a bunch of people who refuse to get it, and nearly all of them don't trust it because it was a rushed-to-market experimental drug, and they don't trust the CDC, the FDA, or the drug manufacturers. Not one of them believes the microchip tracking nonsense or any wacko conspiracies.

The people I know who've gotten vaxxed did it out of fear, an unfounded trust in the govt, or simply because their employers forced it on them.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I know a bunch of people who refuse to get it, and nearly all of them don't trust it because it was a rushed-to-market

Those who refuse to get it because they believe it was rushed they are right. But because of Adverse reaction which MSM is now ignoring.

The people I know who've gotten vaxxed did it out of fear

MSM is only celebrating the high rate vaccination many were forced into it. They lie when you hear its a choice. Why are they threatening businesses to push these mandates?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Kind of funny when you think about it... Kyle Rittenhouse, according to the left was just a kid and had no business having a gun or being in town while blm and antifa were burning it down. But any other Wisconsin teen, they're more than capable of making potentially life altering medical decisions for themselves, including but not limited to taking "vaccines," getting abortions, cutting off genitals etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Off course someone would react like this.
The lefty bought MSM purposely tries to eradicate family bonds and values that hold us together and give us strength and unity. Something the 'elites' fear and loath.
So you think it's perfectly acceptable for MSM to influence kids to the point of alienating them from their PARENTS, and who knows what else (lefties love pedophelia) ?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Truth

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FraterAetherius

It means "sickle." Even more appropriate and explains a lot, no?

Harvest imminent?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hawkeyi you are one of the people endlessly fear mongering, don't be so hypocritical.

Your endless moronic posts are becoming very irritating, get a life.

You seem to be trying the same brainwashing techniques you abuse others of, its boring.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Nexttimemaybe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join