It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HB 1B (2021) Florida Anti Mandate bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Looks like the law is in effect for Florida:

" Prohibits private employers from imposing COVID-19 vaccination mandate for certain employees; requires employer to exempt certain employee from vaccination; authorizes employee who is terminated to file complaint with DLA; requires AG to impose administrative fine for violations; specifies eligibility for reemployment assistance for unlawfully terminated employee; prohibits educational institutions & elected or appointed local officials from imposing COVID-19 vaccination mandates on students; provides right of action to obtain declaratory judgment & injunctive relief for violations; prohibits educational institutions & governmental entities from imposing COVID-19 vaccination mandates for employees; declares null & void any ordinance, rule, or policy that imposes mandates; specifies eligibility for reemployment assistance for unlawfully terminated employee; prohibits mandating facial coverings or restricting certain activities for students based on quarantine policies; provides parents may allow their children to wear facial coverings; prohibits district school boards, district school superintendents, & elected or appointed local officials from prohibiting employees from returning to work or subjecting employees to restrictions or disparate treatment."

HB 1B (2021)

Its times like these I love my state. Its still for private employers only, and I believe this will allow religious and medical exemptions. I only heard from someone working within the state that medical exemptions will include those who have had SARS- COV 2. I'm still waiting to find it in writing.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hooooah!

My Army buddy moved from Michigan to FL this month due to all this #.

Good for him.

we just bought a house here in purple CO So I don't plan on moving since sometimes logic reigns but it's not perfect. The irony...in my county I have to do stupid things, and where my office is, but on the weekends we drive the same distance to a county that is not retarded to be normal.

a reply to: AntiDoppleganger

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If I could move there from Australia today, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

But I can't, and in exactly 4 weeks time I get segregated from the majority of participants. And I'm fine with that.

How that's all going to play out I'm not really sure, but one thing I am sure of is they can have their nazi wonderland, they can have it all. All of their corporate bull# pubs & restaurants they can have them, the markets that I sell my work at, whatever it is they can have it, we don't want it. I very much doubt they realise we're heading at breakneck speed towards a Rubicon, and I don't think they've got a plan for that other than doubling, tripling and quadrupling down once we've gone hurtling over it.

Enjoy Florida, enjoy.

edit on 18 11 2021 by myselfaswell because: you luck lucky bastard.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well done Florida man.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Best regards to our brothers and sisters down under. This issue will not be fully resolved until its tackled on every front.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Best part was where DeSantis signed it - Brandon, FL.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

And still does not help federal contractors. # loads of patriots and veterans work for the defense industry.....and NOBODY is fighting for these employees.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So does this mean that anyone travelling to the US (florida in particular) , from Europe(Sweden) doesn't need a stupid 'vaccine' ?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
So does this mean that anyone travelling to the US (florida in particular) , from Europe(Sweden) doesn't need a stupid 'vaccine' ?

I believe incoming international flights are still under federal jurisdiction. Apparently, if you walk across the U.S./ Mexican border you don't need one though.

top topics

join