It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian unvaccinated lockdown starts amid COVID-19 resurgence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nirishman
a reply to: putnam6

I see the PCR tests are still doing their job in allowing any number to be said whenever it serves a purpose.

It's no coincidence that when countries are pushing the 3rd/booster that the spikes start to happen, yet the only people that have been out in restaurants, gyms and sports arenas are double jabbed. Then where are the cases coming from?

They are adamant that it is NOT in the schools which is strange to me but anyway regarding this whole "pandemic", in a pattern sense if this was a song it would be the worst song I have ever heard no structure no consistency and you just want it to stop. Like Dubstep.

Austria and Australia seem to have channeled the spirits of Hitler and Mussolini.

Good points. Will the citizens allow this? Are they willing to die, rather than giving in to being treated as livestock?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nirishman
a reply to: putnam6

I see the PCR tests are still doing their job in allowing any number to be said whenever it serves a purpose.

It's no coincidence that when countries are pushing the 3rd/booster that the spikes start to happen, yet the only people that have been out in restaurants, gyms and sports arenas are double jabbed. Then where are the cases coming from?

They are adamant that it is NOT in the schools which is strange to me but anyway regarding this whole "pandemic", in a pattern sense if this was a song it would be the worst song I have ever heard no structure no consistency and you just want it to stop. Like Dubstep.

Austria and Australia seem to have channeled the spirits of Hitler and Mussolini.

Good points. Will the citizens allow this? Are they willing to die, rather than giving in to being treated as livestock?

Almost looks like TPTB is going down the list picking countries to try and introduce a new level of pseudo-WOKE-Fascism.

encyclopedia.ushmm.org...

Nazi leaders began to make good on their pledge to persecute German Jews soon after their assumption of power. During the first six years of Hitler's dictatorship, from 1933 until the outbreak of war in 1939, Jews felt the effects of more than 400 decrees and regulations that restricted all aspects of their public and private lives. Many of these were national laws that had been issued by the German administration and affected all Jews. But state, regional, and municipal officials, acting on their own initiatives, also issued many exclusionary decrees in their own communities. Thus, hundreds of individuals in all levels of government throughout the country were involved in the persecution of Jews as they conceived, discussed, drafted, adopted, enforced, and supported anti-Jewish legislation. No corner of Germany was left untouched.

The first major law to curtail the rights of Jewish citizens was the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service of April 7, 1933, which excluded Jews and the “politically unreliable” from civil service. The new law was the German authorities' first formulation of the so-called Aryan Paragraph, a regulation used to exclude Jews (and often, by extension, other “non-Aryans”) from organizations, professions, and other aspects of public life. This would become the foundation of the Nuremberg Race Laws of 1935, which defined Jews not by religious belief but by ancestral lineage and which formalized their segregation from the so-called Aryan population.

April 1933, German law restricted the number of Jewish students at German schools and universities

At the national level, the Nazi government revoked the licenses of Jewish tax consultants, imposed a 1.5 percent quota on the admission of “non-Aryans” to public schools and universities, fired Jewish civilian workers from the army, and in early 1934, forbade Jewish actors to perform on the stage or screen. Local governments also issued regulations that affected other spheres of Jewish life: in Saxony, Jews could no longer slaughter animals according to ritual purity requirements, effectively preventing them from obeying Jewish dietary laws.

All Jews were effectively forced to emigrate from Austria, but the process was made extremely difficult. The emigration center was in Vienna, and the people leaving were required to have numerous documents approving their departure from different departments. The Central Office for Jewish Emigration under Adolf Eichmann was responsible for handling emigration.[18] They were not allowed to take cash or stocks or valuable items like jewelry or gold, and most antiques or artworks were declared ‘important to the state’ and could not be exported, and were often simply seized; essentially only clothes and household items could be taken, so nearly everything of value was left behind. To leave the country, a departure ‘tax’ had to be paid, which was a large percentage of their entire property. Emigrants hurried to collect only their most important personal belongings, pay the departure fees, and had to leave behind them everything else. Departure was only possible with a visa to enter another country, which was hard to obtain, especially for the poor and elderly, so even the wealthy sometimes had to leave behind their parents or grandparents. By the summer of 1939 110,000 Jews had departed the country.[18] The last Jews left legally in 1941. Almost all Jews who remained after this time were murdered in the Holocaust.
edit on 15-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wasn't his mom a big part of the genetic experiments for the Nazi's? Maybe there was more truth to the movie Twins.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They are going to have a hard time blaming the unvaccinated people for all the vaccinated people catching covid if they lock them down. How stupid are the ones contemplating doing that, once people who are vaccinated find that they are the only ones getting sick they will go after the idiots who forced them to get vaccinated. The vaccine is not a very good vaccine, they need to find a better vaccine technology instead of what they are utilizing. But then all these high ranking people getting megabucks would have to admit they were wrong....Yeah, right, I don't think they will ever admit they were wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They don´t think that far as it seems. The only side that radicalized in no time is the vaccinated side, a good amount of them grows invisible little moustaches and screams (with a rolling RRRRRRR) for separating the good ones, themselves, from the bad ones, the others, the unvaccinated. They are so full of hate that they don´t realize that they might be next if they maybe don´t get a shot after those six months (i bet it will be three months soon) for whatever reason. Happens right now in Bavaria, their WEF agent Söder exerts pressure on the bavarians, some of them really get scared and want to get booster shots but everywhere they only hear: go home, no booster shots here.

Found this here right now:

Notices of Liability for Vaccine Harm and Death Sent to the EMA and all Members of the European Parliament
childrenshealthdefense.eu... ament/

Signed by, among others:
Concentration Camp survivors, their sons, and daughters, and grandchildren, including persons of goodwill and conscience

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

In light of the CDC trying to declare guns an epidemic and go after them that way, and using OSHA as vaccine police for something that is not a workplace hazard, I think when conservatives get in power they ought to declare Liberalism an epidemic and do a lockdown of liberals to stop the spread of liberalism ( Oh I forgot even the CONservatives are a bunch of dribbling liberals these days). I would love for Biden to explain how it is dangerous to go to work but not to concerts, and sold out sporting events. Even if my company has 10,000 employees most people are around less than 10 people a day at work.
edit on 15-11-2021 by faloson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
I believe Hitler was actually Austrian. Par for the course.

Actually, the media is claiming that allegedly "neo-Nazis" are refusing the vax in Austria. It's probably a false label. Like when health care workers were opposing the mandate in NYC, they carried swastika posters accusing the government of being Nazi's. Biden supporters then tried to manipulate and twist it around and called the protesting health care workers "Nazis".

Same is probably true in Austria. The protestors accuse their government of being Nazis for lockdowns. The government accuses the protestors of being Nazis.

Unvaccinated people are already excluded from entertainment venues, restaurants, hairdressers and other parts of public life in Austria. If the new measures come into place, the unvaccinated will be ordered to stay home except for a few limited reasons; the rules will be policed by officers carrying out spot checks on those who are out.

Around 65% of Austria’s population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19, one of the lower rates in the European Union.

”It is clear that this winter will be uncomfortable for the unvaccinated,” Schallenberg warned on Thursday.

“A lockdown for the unvaccinated means one cannot leave one’s home unless one is going to work, shopping for essentials, stretching one’s legs — namely exactly what we all had to suffer through in 2020,” he said.

Austria set to place millions of unvaccinated people in lockdown, as chancellor slams ‘shameful’ shot uptake

So Austria is planning to lockdown 35% of their population since only 65% is vaxxed and 35% is unvaxxed. That's beyond Nazi, that's para-psycho Nazi. That's over a 3rd of their population that they want to mistreat and police.

They are intentionally trying to make life hard and impossible for a 3rd of their citizens refusing the vax.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This thing of pitting society against itself over vaccination sounds uncomfortably like the Gleichschaltung.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
This thing of pitting society against itself over vaccination sounds uncomfortably like the Gleichschaltung.

Cheers

Definitely and TPTB would love for that to happen here.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It reads as they are doing it to protect the unvaxxed.

Sounds like a good thing then.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It doesn’t protect anyone, if they are locking down for safety... lock down all. This simple proves there are officially two classes and further normalizes the divide over vaccines that don’t work.

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
...raise their right arm and scream "Heil Pfizer" after every jab...
...Do not buy from je.. sorry, unvaccinated...

I think that is the absolute best analogy of what's happening. We citizens are just too easy to manipulate, aren't we. I caved and just got my 2nd shot after thinking about it for a very long time. Should I stand my ground or be dismissed from my job ( I have to the end of November to comply)? I decided I want to keep my standard of living.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join