It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian unvaccinated lockdown starts amid COVID-19 resurgence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I did see that Australia are building camps for the Unvaccinated and now this coming out of Austria.

Austria took what its leader called the “dramatic” step Monday of implementing a nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated people who haven’t recently had COVID-19, perhaps the most drastic of a string of measures being taken by European governments to get a massive regional resurgence of the coronavirus under control.

So you will be officially pulled over, stopped and "papers" requested or you could face up a fine of $1600!

You are allowed out for a walk and to get groceries and work.

2 weeks to flatten the curb eh.

toronto.citynews.ca...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't know if Austria is a fascist country but it has all the familiar symptoms of a fascist country.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe Hitler was actually Austrian. Par for the course.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I got a question

What is the percentage of non-native Austrian, participation in getting vaccinated? I would bet it is significantly lower in migrant populations ergo lockdowns and more restrictions.

Correlates of COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in Austria: trust and the government

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Results
We identified several important correlates of vaccine hesitancy, ranging from demographics to complex factors such as voting behavior or trust in the government. Among those with hesitancy towards a COVID-19 vaccine, having voted for opposition parties (opp) or not voted (novote) were (95% Confidence Intervall (CI)opp, 1.44–2.95) to 2.25-times (95%CInovote, 1.53–3.30) that of having voted for governing parties. Only 46.2% trusted the Austrian government to provide safe vaccines, and 80.7% requested independent scientific evaluations regarding vaccine safety to increase willingness to vaccine.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Scientific evaluations should always be independent, assuming that "independent" means non sponsored and immune to political pressure. Sadly that doesn't happen because it's expensive and no one wants to work for free.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

The hills are alive with the sound of fascism.

We need to remember the names of the politicians and the stance they took.

It might come in handy later on.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I actually want these forced lockdowns for the unvaccinated, it allows everyone to feel morally superior for a few days. Then when cases keep going up and people are still dying, where does the blame fall? Can't be the unvaccinated, they're not allowed interactions with society, must be something else. Although at the other end of the spectrum I do wonder how far they would go to try and pin down the real cause of all of this, which is a useless vaccine. I think everyone would be in labor camps before they finally owned up to that one and by that point it's already too late.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Re: www.worldometers.info...

Austria is attempting to prevent "herd immunity" from being achieved. Once that happens, a fascist government has less leverage over the people. (Hysteria goes bye-bye)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Average number of new infections reported in Austria each day reaches new high: Now reporting more than 10,800 daily
COVID-19 infections in Austria are at their peak — the highest daily average reported — now at 10,823 new infections reported each day.

There have been 959,652 infections and 11,706 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began.

Doesn't look like vaccines have lessened the cases in Austria at all...

graphics.reuters.com...
edit on 15-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Hate to be a drag but they would simply call it a new strain and 'recommend' even more booster shots.

Trust the sCiEnCe.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I know what you mean but it would still be the unvaccinated' s fault somehow.

I want to draw a cartoon of all the unvaccinated rounded up in camps and barb wire around it surrounded by deathly ill vaxed people on the outside yelling in "this is all your fault" you know with all this puncture holes in their arms.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I see the PCR tests are still doing their job in allowing any number to be said whenever it serves a purpose.

It's no coincidence that when countries are pushing the 3rd/booster that the spikes start to happen, yet the only people that have been out in restaurants, gyms and sports arenas are double jabbed. Then where are the cases coming from?

They are adamant that it is NOT in the schools which is strange to me but anyway regarding this whole "pandemic", in a pattern sense if this was a song it would be the worst song I have ever heard no structure no consistency and you just want it to stop. Like Dubstep.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Start of the punishment for unvaccinated in austria was yesterday, today we are a step furher:

Unvaccinated to be fined up to 1450 Euros:

And i bet what they test fhere for a week or two (without protests, riots, revolts as a result) comes over to Germany then. Not everything that came from Austria to Germany was good. Teaches us history!

Here they "think about" making public transport available only for vaccinated. Funny fact, those that have a car will use a car then instead of their "green" public transportation system. What will rich kid Greta and their german green new deal agenda puppets from the Reemtsma tobacco clan say, Merkels best friends, Green Party members and WEF Agenda Contributors? No more saving the universe with german money?

Next thing is, those that need the public transportation system to get to their jobs will lose their jobs then. I think we all together, vaccinated and unvaccinated, should act like the Great Resetters want us to act, in total panic and confusion. And we should all stay at home for at least two weeks. If somebody asks why nobody is working anymore, why nobody keeps the nation running and alive anymore, why nobody is making the rich richer anymore, we simply answer: Self isolation, fear of covid, mass hysteria, psychological problems because of that medial fear mongering by the presstitutes 24/7 since nearly two years. burnout, whatever!

Because they do the same thing like last year, everything that could be at least 3% fun or freedom will be forbidden but working for paying taxes will be still super secure, no covid nowhere at any job out there. Has good eyes and memory, that covid thing. Attacks you again only in your spare time...

And still at least 50% of the population eats that "isht" like it is the finest mousse au chocolat on earth. If somebody asks how that with the Third Reich was possible tell them because of the same people which are happy to be allowed to help to establish the fourth, fifth or whatever number of Reich right now. Tell those people that they only have to raise their right arm and scream "Heil Pfizer" after every jab and they would be save from covid, they would do it. If those in charge would tell them: Do not buy from je.. sorry, unvaccinated and you are 100% protected from covid, they would do it without questioning anything. The Führer must be always right, whoever it is.

Protect us from the people that make it possible for the filthy rich to fulfill their wet one world order dreams!
edit on 15 11 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why draw when it is already out there?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I see the next phase of the grand experiment is going well.

Expect other countries to follow suit in their own way.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: faloson

Pretty much that's it.

Stealing this btw!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
I believe Hitler was actually Austrian. Par for the course.

Isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger Austrian, he's a nazi considering his stance on freedoms.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I remember him saying "scwew yahr fghreedams!".

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

I see the PCR tests are still doing their job in allowing any number to be said whenever it serves a purpose.

It's no coincidence that when countries are pushing the 3rd/booster that the spikes start to happen, yet the only people that have been out in restaurants, gyms and sports arenas are double jabbed. Then where are the cases coming from?

They are adamant that it is NOT in the schools which is strange to me but anyway regarding this whole "pandemic", in a pattern sense if this was a song it would be the worst song I have ever heard no structure no consistency and you just want it to stop. Like Dubstep.

If they are saying it's not in the schools that's not the case here in the US we hear of 'breakout cases" of vaccinated kids getting COVID.

But I imagine the experience depends on what fascist level your government is willing to try on its citizens. Austria and Australia seem to have channeled the spirits of Hitler and Mussolini.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I hope the people of Austria push back hard. The vaccinated should (I hope) realize that they're next, if they don't get the booster drug injection every 6 months.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join