It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the latest religion be wrong in origin ? [VIDEO]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Hasn't the direction changed before anyway? The first direction being Jerusalem, yeah?

That's it! This is the Mandela effect!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen
Somebody came up with a similar theory about Jerusalem. Both theories clash with the facts of history, namely that other peoples found the Jews in certain places, and experienced the Muslims as existing in and coming from certain places. I would rather accept the conitnuity of historical memory than base anything on the imperfections of verbal description. For that matter, the London described by Tacitus is nothing like the London that we see in the world today. And so what?

edit on 15-11-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Whoa better watch your tone! Someone in a different thread had an emotional meltdown when I mentioned Mandela effect. 😂
edit on 20211115 by oddscreenname because: Dang autocorrect

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Whoa better watch your tone! Someone in a different thread had an emotional meltdown when I mentioned Mandela effect. 😂

Oh that doesn't surprise me around here. But do I hear crickets at this point.
Hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Yeah, this thread got derailed hard

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I heard that before not sure it is the same movie as I didn't watch this one.

I found the approach, to evaluate the first known mosques, quite scientific.

As they were build with one wall facing mecca, the conclusions seem legit.

Why is it, that religions have such a hard time to acknowledge historical inaccuracies?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Sometimes it seems like people want to argue whether it's color or colour instead of just looking at "why?"

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
1) Christianity is much younger than the Muslim or Hebrew faith .
2) I would trust the Muslims to know where Mecca is , over some YouTube video .

Islam, as we see it today is a creation of Muhammad, just as the name "Islam" is. Today's Islam would hardly resemble Ishmael's beliefs, even though he is considered to be the first prophet. Ishmael would likely see Islam as totally foreign to his own tenets of faith.

That said, whether right or wrong, Muslims are unlikely to change the direction they face when praying. That would require admitting they are in error. Something religion is hardly capable of doing.
edit on 11/15/2021 by Klassified because: eta and grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The Muslim religion goes back to Ishmael , and Father Abraham .

From my understanding, Muhammad pushed himself off as a descendant of Ishmael, but his lineage has not been confirmed.

Muhammad wanted to start a new branch of Judaism in Mecca where he would be considered a prophet. The Islamic religion is nothing more than a twisted version of Judaism, which is why they claim to believe in the books of Moses and then twisted original scripture to create their own faith. Muhammad had to keep some of the same teachings in order to sell it to the people.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I don't think it matters what this claim is. I agree with another poster on here that it won't change anything due to religions have a pesky habit of not admitting they are wrong. Secondly , I am not religious man so I have no horse in this race but Gothmog, you are factually wrong. Islam was started in the 7th century As far as the 3 Ibrahamic's go it is the new kid on the block. To claim otherwise is just factually wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Monotheism ftw... does this one male Godhead have a wife or significant other?

Does they get lonesome?

definitely got witches again.
edit on 15-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: bored

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
my ears perked up when the video told the viewer the name of the Tribe which Muhammad was born under..

Which tribe did Prophet Muhammad belong to ?

... The Quraysh (Arabic: ????????‎, Hejazi pronunciation: [q?raj?]) were a mercantile Arab tribe ...
The Islamic prophet Muhammad was born into the Hashem clan of the tribe.

Quraysh is pronounced the sameway as Koresh... yes the wacko religious guy David Koresh who had the group of followers get all burnt up, down Texas way

one might also take note that the 'clan' that brought forth Prophet Muhammad was 'Hashem'.... which is a secret name for God that the Jews/Hebrews have long known

just some FYI for the investigators in ATS

ETA: they pray facing the black stone... presently its in Mecca... at the first mosque, where was the 'black stone' ? obviously not Mecca, but that's of no consequence.... they face the Stone not the town it rests at....
edit on th30163698976815222021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

just wait until the black stone a meteorite, gets placed (for a short time) on the Temple Mount there in Jerusalem...but get back to Mecca for the annual Pilgrimage activity ! think of Mullahs and Pope Francis collaborating on a Kabbah Tour in our future
edit on th30163699054315352021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

That makes sense. I was studying the origin of the abdjad and the changes among the letters and phonemes. The Nabatean m is continued in the Arabic. I realize that doesn’t seem much to go on, and it’s been many years so I’ve forgotten all that goes along with it.

But it’s a piece of info I’ve kept at the back of my mind and this may be what i was looking for. I’m might have to go back and pick that trail up again.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Edit*before I go on, it's reasonable to point out David Koresh was not his birth name. Vernon Wayne Howell was his name. He changed his name to Koresh for specific reason, as you mentioned, and David in honor of King David. But thats neither here nor there, not really important.

You like following the meaning of words though, huh? I got one for you.

Where does church come from? The original word for church is the ancient Greek word, Mother Cirice, which eventually translated to the Roman word, Cyrice, which eventually translates to the Scottish word, Kirk, and finally eventually translates to the English word, Church.

Mother Cirice would take you into her home and take from you your mentality and your brains and finally turn you into an animal (described in Homer's 'Odyssey').

"Kirk" is the captain of the "enterprise". Church is a money making enterprise.

Mother church, Mother cirice.

originally posted by: St Udio
ETA: they pray facing the black stone... presently its in Mecca... at the first mosque, where was the 'black stone' ? obviously not Mecca, but that's of no consequence.... they face the Stone not the town it rests at....

It is of consequence. The black stone represents Saturn, and as I described before with "Allah" meaning the moon diety, this is an esoteric manipulation by followers of the ancient egyptian religions that have fooled civilization for 1000's of years. Do you know what priests of the planet Saturn wear? You see it everyday if you work at a COURT (another word we can get into). Black-robed judges, part of the Saturn fraternity, whether they know it or not, that's where their black robes come from.

Fraternitas Saturni (lat.: "Brotherhood of Saturn") is a German magical order, founded in 1926 by Eugen Grosche a.k.a. Gregor A. Gregorius and four others. It is one of the oldest continuously running magical groups in Germany.[1] The lodge is, as Gregorius states, "concerned with the study of esotericism, mysticism, and magic in the cosmic sense".[2] Today its purpose is in working on the spiritual evolution of humanity by means of development and advancement of the individual being. This is to be attained by mental and ethical schooling of the personality and complete mastery of esotericism and occultism. The FS adopts a system of degrees, ending with the 33rd as highest degree to reach this goal. The lodge claims further no political or economical objectives. It propagates ideals of freedom, tolerance and fraternity.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

What is that? There are 33 degrees of structure in the Fraternity of Saturn? How coincidental..
edit on 15-11-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I got one more before I go to work.

Remember the movie Lord of the Rings? What is the ACTUAL Lord of the Rings? Saturn.

Why do we put halos above godly persons?

Why do you give a ring when getting married?

Why do the followers of Allah circle the cube in the same way Saturn' ring circles it?

Saturn was revered as the supreme God, BEFORE the floods.

Words DO have meaning, and to understand words correctly, you can then understand lifes codex. Understanding our past and where our words and meaning come from help us to better understand our present and future.

“Chronos, or Saturn, Dionysos, Hyperion, Atlas, Hercules, were all connected with ‘a great Saturnian continent;’ they were kings that ruled over countries on the western shores of the Mediterranean, Africa and Spain. ” - Baldwin, Prehistoric Nations

In Egyptian mythology Isis is considered Saturn’s eldest daughter: “I am Isis, Queen of this country. I was instructed by Mercury. No one can destroy the laws which I have established. I am the eldest daughter of Saturn, most ancient of the Gods”

I couldn't help myself.

What type of wood are witches/wizards wands made out of? Google it. Holly-wood? Words have meaning.

Isis Ra El, 3 gods of Egyptian mythology, Israel.

You know what the Norse representation of the God Saturn was? Loki.
edit on 15-11-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

I'm about 98% sure the rings of Saturn cannot be seen with the naked eye so any correspondence with rings before 1610 is most likely nonesense.

You know what the Norse representation of the God Saturn was? Loki.

I've never ever heard of this correlation, there's no evidence the Norse had any deity links to planets. Asatru whether old or new does not fit with Roman religion if anything it's has/had more links with far Eastern religions.

To add, it's worth noting that Roman religion and other pantheons were persecuted for centuries before any Nordic religion found it's way in the historical records. I'm not saying there's no Roman pantheon influence on the Norse religion just that the history books point more towards vedic influences.

Asatru as we know it is the veneration of the Æsir and Vanir pantheon, we know little of the original pantheon of the Æsir, that side probably had links with European pantheons yet speculation is the closest we can get whilst being honest.
edit on 15-11-2021 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
1) Christianity is much younger than the Muslim or Hebrew faith .
2) I would trust the Muslims to know where Mecca is , over some YouTube video .

Bull, Christianity traces to those whom Believe in Yeshua Ha-Mashiach that is Jesus the Messiah the Christ.

Christianity therefore is roughly two thousand years old and is an outgrowth of Judaism which is it's foundation.

Islam began between 650 to 700 ANNO DOMINAI (that is AFTER CHRIST) and was originally centred on the city we today call Petra which is the original Mecca, there was a civil war after it's PEDO woman hating false prophet Messiah (who had killed a Tribe of Jews for there elder's - Rabbi's - refusing to accept him as the Messiah - except there youngest virgin girls whom he gave to his men) Died possibly from poison in his late 50's there religion underwent a period of civil war and break up, a tribal leader re-established it around a possible former Hindu (Shiva) temple in southern Arabia that had been used for pagan and a meeting place for the tribes in that region for century's but were there had never been a City before his choice of that location.

Early walls of early Mosques show an alignment that traces them pointing directly toward PETRA, later - re-alignments of many structures build often after the previous one was demolished show them pointing toward Modern Mecca in southern Saudi Arabia.

So Islam is about 12 to 13 hundred years old, Christianity about 2000 and Judaism according to the Jewish Calender is 5782 years old but in it's modern form.

All three religions have morphed, original Judaism would not recognise even the Orthodox Judaism of today and Traditions such as the ORAL TORAH which is a verbal tradition and NOT a Sacred Scroll only began after the exile in Babylon.

So Judaism then Christianity then the HERETICAL AND FALSE RELIGION of Islam.

edit on 15-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

See the way the Orthodox Jewish man is dressed, that all appears including the wrapping on the arm and the other parchment box on the hand on the Turin Shroud, the man whom was buried in that was buried as a Devout Jew.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

someone gets it. yep oh and work is krow backwards.

witches are associated with crows.
too much broomstick they get crows feet.
Eventually turning into one.

so um are this Gods wizards?
edit on 15-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: eeeeeeeeeh by heck

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Islam was founded after Muhammad.

Protestantism is 500 years old. Going by your logic they're all most likely Zoroastrians and I guess they're offshoots of the original monotheistic faith of the matriarch. Apparently we've worshipped chubby chicks for upto 2 million years...

It doesn't work like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join