It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smiling Alien On The Papoose Range - A Virtual Road Trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Of late, I’ve been on a Google Earth fever, looking for anything seeming odd to me while looking at Area 51 and it’s surrounding areas. I’ve always been told that I would find the strangest of things if I followed the off roads branching off the main roads.

Most recently the S-4 thread by Area51Watcher peaked my interest to look around Papoose Lake….the S-4 facilities were discussed with associated pictures and theories.

I decided to take a virtual road trip from what appears to me as the main road, to and from the dry bed lake. Perhaps it’s one of other “main roads” to and from the “shoreline” of the Lake. Suffice to say, this particular road is at the north end of the lake heading north.

The best way I can think of to show the beginning to the end of the road trip was to do screenshots with arrows pointing to the road as I went along. I could not have done one large screenshot without loosing detail of the roads course.

So here goes……

The way to follow me along is as follows …. In the first multi panel screenshots….view them starting at the lake as we head north….. read the panels from bottom to top and right to left….Good Luck 🍀

Now with Pareidolia in my mind…… I see a smiling Alien with a long neck and a reddish turtleneck jumpsuit(?) top. In reality, how strange is this site on the Papoose Range? Where a road leads to, and encircles, an area with a strange serpent head looking road shape, in itself of this specific area?

The panel pictures are rotated every 90 degrees.

So why was the area so important, that a road was carved out from the main road in order to reach it?

Perhaps a modern Alien Pictograph? In color? Note the coloration of what I call the turtleneck jumpsuit top…a reddish tone.

The coordinates are on the bottom right.

If I had to give what looks like a Being to me, on the side of this Papoose Range, a name…...its name would be Smiling Slim the Alien 😃

👽🛸🤔🍺

edit on 14-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Bing maps at 37.159504N 115.856717W shows the feature, but I can't really make out the head or smile on their view.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Looks like a young woman in a red top, chilling in a hammock.

-Or possibly terrified in a huge alien spider web.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well the previous images were screenshots in GE 2D view….

Here’s what it looks like in GE 3D view …..this time not only with Smiling Slim the Alien, but also the Serpent head surrounding, triangularish, off-road tracks…

Starting upright (East) view and rotating every 90 degrees along the compass cardinal points.

We have already imagined all sorts of Alien long necked species…..below are some….pick one, and imagine a smile on it and a reddish turtleneck jumpsuit top….. You may just have identified Smiling Slim the Alien 😉

My choice? Somewhere in between the second and third pics…top row, left to right.

An odd observation to be certain…..

Looking forward to another virtual road trip….in the future.

TADA!

👽☕️🍩

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Further Armchair Image Analysis (A.I.A.)

This series of images focuses on the Reddish area itself.

There’s a certain oddness in that there is something which doesn’t fit in, IMO, to the immediate surrounding area of shrubs and dirt.

Below, the Reddish area circled….

I’m seeing a shape with rounded elements raised off the ground somewhat, based on what appears as shadows along the perimeter.

Here….90 degree views

Here…..in my attempt to bring out defining features….I used a mix of 7 filters to get what you see below….notice the shrubbery as the darkest of features surrounding the this oddity.

Again 90 degree views…

I see one feature within the filtered oddity that’s to nuts to mention….

For some here…..I’ve been off the rails, and that’s ok. It would be said “ making something out of nothing”.

Rightfully so, but then what’s anybody’s opinion of what they think it could be?

So far I got squat (except for what my Pareidolia see’s), and maybe you do to. But what of the “What If’s?” Are they out there to ponder?

At least I’m having fun 🤪…and that’s what counts.

👽🛸🍺

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Look up Shiva lingam spiritchaser

Japan has a whole list of such "oni" that one is from Bali and I don't know if they have such a book in that part of the world.

Many people would call it a pareidolia just for their own sake of sanity and yours... as a way to "exorcise" it instead of find it a proper home.

top topics

join