It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are restaurants checking vaccine proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It appears that there are some news outlets mostly Canadian News Outlets are upset and are trying to find out Are restaurants checking vaccine proof?

This is becoming the dystopia for a news outlet in Canada to be supposedly concerned about restaurants checking vaccine proof? i would personally all or any restaurants asking for vaccine proof. Whatever its their staff doing the checking or guard outside.

I will just continue buying and making my own food. But most important factor is who is checking for vaccine proof on the news media outlets and their journalists?

I had seen quite a few times where a journalist was doing a reporting scene without a mask. I am sure you can talk through the mask while being filmed with the camera.

It's been almost three weeks since the province brought in the QR code but are restaurants even asking customers for vaccine proof

And how many of those restaurants would like to lose profits?
edit on 9-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They're checking cards at restaurants in nyc. Pretty regularly. Because my city is pioneering the nu-fascist movement.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I AM vaccine proof .
Think about that before replying .

(think Superman being bullet proof)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If they are they are going to go under.

They will find out the hard way that the majority of people aren't for mandatory vaccines and playing along w this BS is going to cost them

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
How many of those restaurants in nyc will go down under because all of this? if lockdowns didn't finish of them off. These mandates, vaccine check.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
In my area mask are becoming rare, by state law, there are no Covid passports in Tennessee. The only establishment that I have heard of, that ask about vaccine documents, are a few private music venues. Several Nashville performers have threatened to cancel show, if the venue demanded compliance with the jab mandate. It seems the the party lines are congealing into, either the people that want to return to normal living or the crazy group of radicalized people that in the 60’s, we would have called hippies, Today those hippies wear mask and vote Democratic.

When we see people in mask, it’s like, “ there goes another F up, Biden voter”.
Other than high food/fuel prices and supply chain shortages, it feels like life is mostly returning to normal, here in East Tennessee.

If you really want to fight the liberal, cancel culture, mask wearing freaks, just ignore them and vote against them next time. It takes their power away.
edit on 10-11-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The ONLY way to ensure the "verification" is genuine is to make certain a fully credited government issued document (i.e. passport government approved ink stamps and local ID) is presented and easily checked by armed authorities at doors of every business. 😎 Get it yet? 😎

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Thankfully no in my neck of the woods in GA never have been an issue and will never be and issue, the experimental jab passports CDC can shove them up their rear end for what I care.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In NYC maybe because it’s filled with democrats who need everyone to tell them how to act and think….except progressives, they tell everyone they are racist and then scream and cry when they don’t get their way.

In Indiana, no. We don’t put up with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
They're checking cards at restaurants in nyc. Pretty regularly. Because my city is pioneering the nu-fascist movement.

Not all of them. I was at five different places over the past two weekends and only one, Keens, did. The other places were bars or more casual and no one asked for anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wouldn't that be racist? I mean if minorities can't get photo ID and you need Photo ID plus vaccination documentation for verification, this is racist.

You do realize that this throws the Democrats arguments against Voter ID right out the window.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Not all of them. I was at five different places over the past two weekends and only one, Keens, did. The other places were bars or more casual and no one asked for anything.

Sounds like this "Keens" should change their name to Kareens"

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Some states are lucky enough to have this kind of freedom. Not surprising that in most Liberal states they are the ones pushing heavily for passports and vaccine checking for proof.

For the same polticans in DC who get offended by Memes.... Its not true freedom whenever you are to present a passport to some bunssnines or venue in order for you or anyone else to enter them.

That is not "Back to Normal" or anything to do with the idea of "Freedom"
edit on 10-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Sounds like this "Keens" should change their name to Kareens"

They could change it to 'Third World S***hole' and I'd still eat there, the steak is the best.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Its interesting that CityNews a News Outlet in Canada is still going at it with this story they just redone the same story today on their outlet.

I assume that they prefer if the majority of those restaurants if do they go through with the comply and obey vaccine of proof checking they could loss profits?

The MSM has never mentioned that these vaccine proof checking is temporary right?

Investigating proof of vaccine compliance Of course noticted how City Govt News outlet than claims that if these businesses dont do the checking it could lead into more covid cases?

Than if that were to happen it would just mean that those new cases would problary come from the vaccinated not un vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
MSM does not favor none compliance. They want complete compliance.
edit on 10-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
MSM does not favor none compliance. They want complete compliance.

On *some* issues... on issues like ANTIFA, BLM, and racial disharmony the MSM wants the minority sides as non compliant and antisocial behavior out the ying yang.

top topics

join