It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iS Ashley Biden diary real? as FBI raids Project Veritas-linked homes over its ‘theft’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, it looks like TPTB may be shuttling JRB out the door. I'm checking on veracity AND MULTIPLE SOURCES right now. But my first initial thought was EWWW that's a lot worse than YKW was with his daughter

Here's a second link....
www.law360.com...

and 3 links

www.msn.com... -daughter-e2-80-99s-diary/ar-AAQn4RD

This is a shot across the bow of Biden's crew vs the DNC, it will be interesting if more media picks this up he is done. Already rumors of it being set up all along, but Biden didn't want to fade quietly, especially Jill. This is likely the DNC PTB dropping a none too subtle hint. Id bet he is gone before the end of the year if this has any legs at all
100%

That is the takeaway: Biden's done, gone, retired, 25th'd, etc.
So the #s and Giggles Admin evolves into Giggles and Schumer/Pelosi (as VP) Admin.
$100 says they dilute if not cancel outright ChiCom Biden's EO on clotjab mandates.

www.rt.com...

A copy of the diary of US President Joe Biden’s daughter has reportedly been confirmed as genuine. The FBI has raided multiple homes as part of an investigation into its alleged theft, media reported.
The FBI searched the homes of two Project Veritas employees on Thursday, according to several outlets. The raids, which were first reported by the New York Times on Friday, came a little over a year after conservative outlet National File published the entire contents of what appeared to be Ashley Biden’s diary. While Project Veritas insisted it had nothing to do with publishing excerpts in October 2020, it has nevertheless apparently been implicated in the alleged “theft” of the 40-year-old’s diary.
edit on 6-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Excuse me if I'm underinformed but, is this somehow worse than Hunters laptop? I'm lost here... Was he porking his daughter?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

She speaks of being sexualized at a young age and having showers with her dad.

From what I have read, it seems to be near identical to post MKUltra victims accounts.

I wonder if the parents knew she was 'going through the program.'

Oh, what a wicked, wicked web of control this is.

P

edit on 6/11/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Maybe Hunter is a crack head because his dad was raping him too

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well, it looks like TPTB may be shuttling JRB out the door. I'm checking on veracity AND MULTIPLE SOURCES right now. But my first initial thought was EWWW that's a lot worse than YKW was with his daughter

Does 'YKW' mean 'You Know Who'?
and if 'Yes', then I apparently don't know, so who is it?

ETA:

Your MSN link wasn't working for me, so here it is....
MSN
edit on 11/6/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Does 'YKW' mean 'You Know Who'?
and if 'Yes', then I apparently don't know, so who is it?

ETA:

Your MSN link wasn't working for me, so here it is....
MSN

Sorry got side tracked with the Houston stuff..

as too the YKW it was kind of a joke, and if you have to explain it, well it doesn't carry the same weight.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Here is the diary.
img

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Id bet he is gone before the end of the year if this has any legs at all
100%

Yep, and they are going to decertify the Arizona election results, JFK jr. is coming back and DJT will be reinstated as POTUS.
any day now right?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

This has nothing to do with any of that.

Pretty lame attempt at deflection.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

100%

Yep, and they are going to decertify the Arizona election results, JFK jr. is coming back and DJT will be reinstated as POTUS.
any day now right?

Quit being silly.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ummm…pedo lovers gotta carry water for the pedo’s…

Cause if your defending a man that fondled dozens of children…on national TV…then your prolly of that same extremely loose moral persuasion…KWIM…?

D’oh…

Not sayin…but…just sayin…

YouSir

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

100%

any day now right?

Well, that's a mighty prestigious leap you latched to there. Was that a spontaneous burst of emotions? or a long-simmering thought that just oozed out? Either was I hope you feel better

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I struggled to read the first few pages and its clearly a 12-step program, not a CIA program. Probable NA or AA. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I struggled to read the first few pages and its clearly a 12-step program, not a CIA program. Probable NA or AA. Sheesh.

Would you like to share why you think it is a 12-step program, especially as you did not manage to read more than the first few pages? You haven't read enough to know what she is on about.

Sheesh right back at ya mate!

P

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So the fbi was mobilized to target a political activist site w a raid to boot

Over something that local police departments wouldn't even write a report over .....a stolen diary

I'm more concerned w the targeted gestapo tactics than the damn diary
edit on 7-11-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

She mentioned a sponsor, and its 12 step recovery lingo.

Her handwriting makes it difficult to read, and I dont have time or desire to go past a first limited encounter.

It just caused me to roll my eyes that something as common as rain, 12 step, would be misconstrued as MK Ultra. lol

top topics

join