It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Level 3 Solar Storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Have you missed it? Do you feel it? Is your laptop zucked up like mine?

IMO it's fascinating how the X-class flare CME did pretty much nothing
and then a weak but a long one messed the magnetosphere up like this.
Like a fast jab, a little wooble and then left-right-left-right hooks and KO

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Been following Ben for almost 10 years now apparently he has to be careful on what he says on YT about global warming or they will ban him.

I think that theses CME's are hyped up more than one thinks, I do believe that the cycle could be creating a cooling but I cannot see even an X-Flare doing what they think. I do think however if could be blamed for something shutting down grids.
edit on 4-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Thanks for that. It could explain why our work Exchange Server started playing up. No email to or from home PCs or mobile devices.

Also, I didn't know it can affect our heart rate. Mine has been hyper since last night... thought it was just anxiety.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yeah, rebooted win 10 more times than I have since I bought the thing over the past 24, no buffer videos are sucking right now.

When I'm watching Netflix, Hulu, etc, there's dropouts and flashes on the screen.

Had to do a hard reboot on the FireTV yesterday.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Wow! I had my RTK drone up this afternoon - no idea if its related or not...
but this drone gets it positions from The Glonass and GPS Satellites, then it gets its corrections from the DRTK-2 base station I have set up.
Well that little B was flying like it was drunk at around noon in Ontario, close to Lake Superior.
It dropped communication with my Base station and I had to bring the drone back so I could reset it.

Cool if this was connected!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There was a period of about 24 hours where I could not log on to ATS due to server timing out.. All other web sites worked for me but I am on the other side of the earth from America.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
No issues at all here in W MI. If you had issues, they were probably sat link-up issues in the bands impacted (which is so normal even HAM ops barely flinch) for networks -- your cable provider isn't just using cables on land anymore.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Can I come over for dinner?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

My understanding is there is no such thing as a micronova.

You can get classical Nova, Kilonova and of course there's a Supernova.

However the term "micronova" is nothing more than a collection of pseudo religious/pseudoscientific nonsense.

Plenty of solar flares, or even bigger coronal mass ejections(CME), but no "micronovas".
edit on 4-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

Been following Ben for almost 10 years now apparently he has to be careful on what he says on YT about global warming or they will ban him.

I think that theses CME's are hyped up more than one thinks, I do believe that the cycle could be creating a cooling but I cannot see even an X-Flare doing what they think. I do think however if could be blamed for something shutting down grids.

The sun only affects electronics, not the temperature of the earth. Don't be a science denier. You don't want to kill all the polar bears. How dare you.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

The sun only affects electronics, not the temperature of the earth. Don't be a science denier.

I assume you are just being sarcastic ... otherwise ... read a science book. A real one.

P

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The wind was crazy once again. At least here in Europe it works every time. Solar wind = wind. Crazy storms reported in Tatra mountains. They make sense during the summer. What is driving them? Water and oxygen reacts to magnetic field. It's simple. Prone people can have their mental issues worsened. It affects everything from dreams to volcanoes. His term micro-nova is based on finding that many (most) novae leave behind the star so it's just a matter of strength. Here's a summary of a recurring (micro)novaimpending-solar-flash-event-sup ported-by-scientific-studies
edit on 4/11/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join