It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix and the created reality

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is the present imitating the movies, or are movies creating this present?

For those that know, movies tell all...

In The Matrix, Neo says:

"I know that you are afraid. you are afraid of us. you are afraid of change"

"I came here to tell you how it's going to begin."

in the interrogatory scene, done by the agents:

-Neo's mouth is closed by the agent. ... covid masks.
-A bug is inserted in Neo's body ... vaccines.
-A tracking program ... id.
-Neo is the virus to be eliminated ... depopulation.
-Neo's passport is shown, rabbit hole with 10 symbols.

In Matrix Reloaded, The Architect says:

"There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.
However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world."

Matrix Resurrections.
trailer 1:

"this is the moment for you to show us what is real, right now"

there is one special trailer (the one without the time),
it is a dialogue:

trailer 2:

voice 1: this is the moment. do you remember how you got here?
voice 2: for you to show us what is real

voice 1: you've lost your capacity to discern reality from fiction
voice 2: what is real is here

voice 1: anything else is just your mind playing tricks on you

For a century ideas han been seeded in the minds of people.
So effectively, that those are creating the reality.
Slow gradual changes in all the information, products,definitions, ideas, that you watch, hear, read, learn, use, believe.

For most people, there are no reason, only beliefs of acquired ideas, unreasoned ones.
eating their Adam's apple everytime.
no absolute references.

Lot of movies, and tv programs seeded that ideas that grow in the world.
You are familiar with them, then it is easy for you to accept them, and take as your own beliefs.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

A new poster for The Matrix Resurrections claims that the movie is "based on real events". Supposedly its a spoof of Facebook announcing their company name change to Meta, and intention to move the platform into virtual reality. MetaCortex was the software company that Neo worked for in The Matrix...

Obviously the poster is a joke, but the parallel to tech companies and their control over public consciousness is something to consider, perhaps bemusedly.

Pic from Matrix 4 Twitter account:

edit on 2-11-2021 by DreadKnock because: Addition

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I agree with all your observations. I just think that the interpretation of the statement: "-Neo is the virus to be eliminated ... depopulation." has room for further elaboration.

Depopulation is general. The way I see it is that it is specifically depopulation of all those who question the official narrative, the official reality i.e. The Matrix. Neo represents an individual who is like a virus - a virus which is doubt. Doubt to the reality of the matrix. Doubt in this context is like a virus. It breaks the spell of the reality that has been manufactured (in this case by non-human intelligence) The matrix is a dream like phenomena. Awakening from a dream begins when a shift in the state of consciousness begins.

AS George Carlin remarked: "..it's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe in it."

The American dream is not just confined to America - that is just one brand of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Keanu must be Q.

Remember Johhny Mnemonic?

The year is 2021, and technological mega corporations rule while a deadly virus known as “nerve attenuation syndrome,” or NAS, continues to spread.

Check out the mask wearing protestors in this clip:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
so what you are saying is it can be reprogrammed or the first programming humans rejected reloaded then we can have the nice world one?

this might explain my other life memories set in the same timeline but different countries and bodies families etc.
edit on 2-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: meowing

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

V for Vendetta

58 minutes in
"my first batch of prisoners arrived today, I must say I am very excited, this could be the dawn of a new age"
"Nuclear power is meaningless when a virus can kill an entire population and leave its wealth intact"

It then flicks to the next scene and there stands a woman in a white lab coat in a white room, where the number 219 is on the wall

It then shows the population take an experimental drug they are unaware of and 75% die

Another movie from the makers of the Matrix

V for Vendetta is Revelation of the method

Loads of occult Easter eggs for the trained eye

I have loads, movies, music, media...

It's everywhere,, its undeniable

youtu.be...

edit on 2-11-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Interestingly if we take 75% of the world's population that is required to be vaccinated and take 75% of that population away, you are close to Thanos level mass sacrifice

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock

A new poster for The Matrix Resurrections claims that the movie is "based on real events". Supposedly its a spoof of Facebook announcing their company name change to Meta, and intention to move the platform into virtual reality. MetaCortex was the software company that Neo worked for in The Matrix...

Obviously the poster is a joke, but the parallel to tech companies and their control over public consciousness is something to consider, perhaps bemusedly.

Pic from Matrix 4 Twitter account:

[tin-foil hat]
What mere mortals don’t understand, Milky-boy was offered the key to the executive bathroom, so to speak. He now gets to rub elbows with his new Mithraian buddies.
[/tin-foil hat]

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Actually there is not a better place to understand the nature of the matrix than right here on the ATS forum.

Well one definition of a matrix is: 1."the cultural, social, or political environment in which something develops."

That something in this case is the official narrative. There are basically only really two types of character appearing on this forum: The Neos and the Agent Smiths.

The Agent Smiths are not shills as such as by and large as they do not represent different vested interests, but they represent the matrix by promoting faith in the system - to maintain equilibrium. G.M.O.s, fluoridated water supplies, Weather modification, vaccination programs, evidence of non-human reality (Aliens, ghosts, poltergeists etc), Psychic faculties such as deja vu, humming frequencies affecting the ears ( just tinnitus), EMF sensitivity, Electropollution, are all dismissed by the citing of scientific papers which denounce any unwelcome insinuations.

Like Agent Smith they are simply defence programs who are unable to see that they are programs as such.

The Neos are those who for some odd reason are resisting the programming to be one with the program. They are the glitch.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

But what if you are designed to resist the program

That's not a glitch

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

But what if you are designed to resist the program

That's not a glitch

Divine providence?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Yellow Brick Road.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow

Yellow Brick Road.

Hmmm, cryptic infiniteMeowwwww.... well seeing as it was destined to be the last post,,,you must mean goodbye yellow brick road where the lyrics tell of giving up a life of opulence for one of simplicity in a rural setting.

Well, indeed, I myself hold to that remedy for dropping out of the matrix. Let the shovel be thy friend. Can ya dig it by Georgie Wood.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No I do not mean that song. I mean that the first version of what you call the simulated illusion is actually The Yellow Brick Road. In the matrix film Morpheus (shape shifter name to morph aka Djinn or Genies) he talks about the first version of the matrix that was like paradise heaven utopia.
That was the reality the yellow brick road.

There was candy floss cloud hill (you could eat clouds) and good feeling stream ( you could drink it and it felt good) then the witches and goblin things attacked. Cave trolls ogres etc.

They smashed it all up and enslaved everybody. The evidence is everywhere. Its the system this system is built upon. The matrix film was based on the bible and early flagellant Christians. The bible even says this world is an illusion.

What are illusions they are magic. Who does magic magician, wizard and witches. Its that simple. They hold on to this belief system for greed and corruption so now we know its a wicked witch and evil wizard.

I think I can do a thread now so I'm revising my evidence and languages to show it in its true light.

Also don't even try to hit me with that its just a story nonsense. what better way for the witch's to cover it up than make out its a fantasy.
I know Ebaum wrote a lot of books about it and at least they preserved the memory a little.
edit on 3-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: scarecrow said so

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

Maybe the illusion hides the supernatural parasites that feed off you

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

Maybe the illusion hides the supernatural parasites that feed off you

yes the invisible energy stealers. they first set off the alarms that something was not quite right. wonder how to defeat them.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

They are there whether you can see them or not, I just need to Stare into space and I can see them, I'm curious about them
Defeat them? Don't know enough about them yet, if i find out they've been leeching and holding me back
I will find a way to extinguish them

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

if they are supernatural parasites feeding off of a being that doesn't sound like a good thing.

what do you see and describe them if you could be so kind.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I don't keep staring, not ready yet, but if you squint your eyes different ways concentrating at a space in the room, keep adjusting depth of perception until it gets fuzzy, sometimes it can be like white mist or it goes wavy, then if you concentrate on that area, it gets like how you would see hot air wave, within that I can see shadows move
You need to concentrate a while, and be a sensitive

Also flashes of light and shadows from corner of the eye all the time. But i can never catch them

I could be losing it though haha

Although there is more, to show me this world is much more magical than they would have you believe

I don't kniw if we are all the same though

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

yes similar to what I have seen also. some like dark patches or blobs shooting across at speeds. I have looked into this and then most fitting answer was radiation effects on astronauts. yet what I/ we see to me is connected to attachments to some beings. they seem more intelligently controlled than mere radiation.

almost as if they swim through air like water.
edit on 3-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: typos

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join