It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH Admits 5G Can Actually Create Coronavirus within Human cells

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I know there's one being built in England.....and England has no zoning height regs.

England has extremely strict zoning regs, especially in areas with historic buildings, or in rural areas. They can force you to make any new houses in the same style as existing ones, and can limit the volume of your home above ground based on the volume of neighbouring properties or even old buildings that used to sit on the land.

They also have extremely strict rules governing things like elevators and fire escapes. It's why you rarely see new residential properties in England above 3 stories because the cost and legal requirements become insane.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

This is interesting, but I'm not sure it's saying all that it seems to be saying. I've only read the article you linked to, I haven't read the actual study. This caught my eye though:

“To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.”

Coronavirus is called such because of the spikes on the cells, resembling crowns ("Corona" = "crown"). And while it may be true that 5G can cause such spikes to develop on cells, it would not make them coronavirus cells. No more than putting a dress and lipstick on can make a man be a woman. There is a whole lot more biology to it than that!

But could such spiked cells be somehow mistaken -- i.e., misdiagnosed -- for actual coronavirus cells? Could that perhaps explain those who test positive for Coronavirus but have no symptoms? And, of course, could people with a different cold or flu virus symptoms have their illness be misdiagnosed as well?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: musicismagic

Radiation is mostly harmful to biological entities. 5G generates a type of radiation.

Heat and light are both forms of radiation. 5g lacks the energy to harm you.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Can you supply a link about zoning regs for the UK please?

My search engine appears to be broken.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But could such spiked cells be somehow mistaken -- i.e., misdiagnosed -- for actual coronavirus cells?

No, because coronavirus cells are made of different proteins, and the way that you detect would not be triggered by other proteins

It's like saying that a surfboard and a 600lb slab of lead shaped like a surfboard are the same because they have a roughly rectangular shape.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"Should zoning be introduced in England?"
lichfields.uk...

In our new report on the problems with the planning system, Planning for the Future, we call for its replacement and the introduction of a new flexible zoning system. Although this would be a big change from the current approach, zoning systems are common around the world.

Unlike our discretionary system, where planners and planning committees make decisions case-by-case for each proposal, zoning systems typically frontload far more decisions into the creation of the initial plan. In principle, if a proposal complies with the zoning and building regulations, it should be given planning permission
www.centreforcities.org...

edit on 2-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
its a long read but I think you'll find most of its in this www.fcc.gov...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

But could such spiked cells be somehow mistaken -- i.e., misdiagnosed -- for actual coronavirus cells?

No, because coronavirus cells are made of different proteins, and the way that you detect would not be triggered by other proteins

It's like saying that a surfboard and a 600lb slab of lead shaped like a surfboard are the same because they have a roughly rectangular shape.

Hence my question regarding mis-diagnosis.

My understanding is that coronavirus is diagnosed by the spike proteins, but I may be misunderstanding the diagnostic test, or perhaps the testing has changed/improved. How would diagnostic tests differentiate between the two? Would the diagnostic test be geared to differentiate between the two?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Everyone has a different set of circumstances. You wish those that differ from you to die. Its a good thing. Its a cleansing.

wow… just wow. where have I heard language like this before?

I gotta have a surgery and yeah, its a life and death matter. They are going to insist on me getting vaxed. Guess I should just die, eh? I deserve it for being a brainwashed fool.

on edit: before you get you panties twisted, I will declare my stance on the appalling notion of mandates…. im now and will always be solidly against them. Body sovereignty is granted by my creator, not my government. period.

But wtf do I know? Im a brainwashed fool.
edit on 11/2/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You are publicising gossip.
The incidents in India were caused by lying propaganda as they have been in other parts of the world.
India fact check

The "Goodly lawful society" are a bunch of right wing anglo Christian white supremacists who I see couldn't produce a link to this research.

I think you should fact check before you post, unless you just like the attention.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can you remember when ATS used to ban links to certain websites... ATS has now turned in to one of those websites!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

People who keep posting such obvious hoaxes need to be marked to protect others.

I suggest a stamp on the back of the right hand.

Oo I know, we could put a star on their sleeve!

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: musicismagic

Radiation is mostly harmful to biological entities. 5G generates a type of radiation.

Heat and light are both forms of radiation. 5g lacks the energy to harm you.

Saying heat and light are the same as other forms electromagnetic radiation is EXTREMELY disingenuous. In that case microwaves are just forms of radiation like heat and light, so go ahead and beam them into your brain for about an hour! I wouldn't say 5g lacks the energy to harm someone if they are standing feet from antennas for hours a day. I definitely wouldn't be volunteering to do that, but you go ahead stick your head in a microwave since it's just radiation like heat and light lmao

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
5 g is harmless. l call the story hogwash.

[Can you get butt cancer from eating donuts?
Does dunkin donuts have free wifi? Maybe microwaves don't have dna-damaging radiation after all?]

Give us something peer reviewed to review on your 5g anti-analysis and maybe we might feel your ad hominem-dripping post is worth the lackadaisical stars appointed... so far, you bring nothing to the table and hold no one accountable but your failed family line. 😞😓

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

5G can include millimeter band frequencies, yes.

That means the actual wavelength will be between 1 and 10 mm.

The size of a corona virus is around 0.1 micrometers.

This means the wavelength is ten thousand times larger than an entire coronavirus and cannot be affected in the way suggested by the part you cited.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: balanc3

Thank you!

That would be a definite and obvious difference I would think...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow
I looked into the Greenham Common thing..... very interesting.
I found this:
"Greenham Common Microwave attack"

edit on 2-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Bodacious! Discovery!

Thank you for your contribution.

originally posted by: balanc3

5G can include millimeter band frequencies, yes.

That means the actual wavelength will be between 1 and 10 mm.

The size of a corona virus is around 0.1 micrometers.

This means the wavelength is ten thousand times larger than an entire coronavirus and cannot be affected in the way suggested by the part you cited.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It can’t happen, DNA isn’t even the issue here. Coronaviruses are RNA based so no DNA at all. They reproduce in the cytoplasm and only access the nucleus to push the cell into a protein and genetic replication phase of production that occurs before a cell divides.

DNA makes mRNA in eukaryotes or our types of cells. mRNA is similar to the RNA in a coronavirus but it’s missing some important components that are required to help generate the structural proteins of the coronavirus. To access this the virus needs a special type of protein called RdRp which is a polymerase that copies RNA from an RNA template. Our cells cannot do this, so this is 5G nonsense is impossible because coronaviruses require it to generate their structural proteins.

Yes we could tell the difference between the two if we needed to do so and if it was occurring the way they describe. Cells and virions are very different as well and we can tell the difference.

An important component here is the genetic intricacies and complexities of coronavirus and having the ability to generate this. It just doesn’t make sense. Especially because our cells would prevent this and so would coronavirus through genetic protective mechanisms like proteosomes, the unfolded protein response, double stranded break repair, protein retention, exonuclease activity, and the list goes on.

Cells don’t just let alterations express themselves unless something is seriously wrong. Coronavirus is a unique virus that also does not allow alterations in its genome unless they benefit it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: visitedbythem

Most of my family have taken the shot. Nothing to date, but can say that saline has replaced the death venom.

Also those of the line of Cain are likely to receive the real thing.

That would probably be us redheads

Anyway IF you take it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join