It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came To Me In A Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Totally off topic dream from last night. Horse number 15 will win the Melbourne cup today.

Please don't bank on it though

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well my dream last night was only a little strange.

I was at work again. Most of my dreams have me going to work, coming from work, at work, or preparing for work.

I spent the majority of my life working ridiculous hours for ridiculous periods of time. Now I am in semi retirement, so my mind still has not adjusted to the work break, so I guess my dreams often reflect that.

My dream last night had nothing to do with the dream In my OP, but it had an interesting event going on in back.

Many have posted of dreams of rioting and looting. I had not had any dreams where any rioting was occurring.

I had dreams where there was destruction all around, but it was always related to war or natural disasters.

Last night in my dream, there were people roaming the streets doing crazy stuff. It was so crazy that the homeless people were trying to find places to hide. Most were hiding in bathrooms.

It was odd, the way dreams are odd, because, whatever was going on in the streets, did not affect me and the people I was with.

We were all trying to remodel the tiny office spaces we were given, because we would be doing the majority of our work from home, and would not be coming into the office that much.

I was frustrated that they had put this huge vending machine in back of the cubicle I had been assigned, which meant there would be a lot of traffic to my space.

The vending machine was huge. It was like a small mini deli, with food and drinks. I was arguing with everyone about its location, trying to get it moved. I felt myself getting angry, and made up the excuse that I had to go to my car to get something. I lied. I just knew I needed some space.

When outside, I could see chaos all around me, but it did not phase me. It didn't seem to be about me, it did not affect me, so I noticed it, but basically paid no attention to it.

It did not hit me until I stopped at the bathroom, on my way back to my cubical, to freshen up and make sure I didn't look as disgruntled as I felt, and found this man hiding in the bathroom.

He looked a lot like Samuel Jackson. He looked like you would expect a homeless man to look. He was very afraid. He told me that he would not stay long, he just needed to stay long enough for things to quiet down outside.

I felt immense compassion for him. I told him he could stay, and I would not tell anyone he was in there. I left him there and went back to my office space.

They were trying to hook up some equipment that would allow back storage to all the communications we shared from our home computers. I completely forgot about the man in the bathroom.

I realized that the miniature printer I took out of my car, to cover up my leaving the group, could be used to complete the connection, for whatever they were doing. I showed it to the group, everyone looked startled for a second, then they erupted into joyful laughter. They kept saying, "You did it!" "You did it!"

I woke up wondering, what the Hell did I do.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lumberjack17

You have a real righteous 'Guardian Angel' as your Spirit-Guide...and with your daughter included in the 'protection-package' your Dream Communication set up brings to your particular family...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

ride #15 ??
i have a completely different result/omen using the 2 numbers 1 & 5'''
in my past pony or dog track betting outings....When & if the race ended with any combination of 1-5 exacta/quinella that would be a 'signal' for me to quit the betting, because experiance showed me the folly of continuing to bet any more races & win

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join