It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-Ultra Project Monarch Survivor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nice to be here, this is my first post and I wish to tell you why I am here.

I’m 25 and I’m actually a MK-Ultra Project Monarch survivor, I’m sure I’m in the right place to write the story, everything started a couple of years ago when they drugged me for the first time, I had a mini-mind control experience and I was sure my friends knew what was going on, they started to send subliminal messages about my life and about was I was thinking few moments before they added instagram stories with comments about me.
I’m mentally stable, I’ve always been a sportive person and I didn’t knew anything what’s really going on in the world.
In the mind control experience I remember that someone was like to tell me that my father-in-law (former major of my city) was doing something to me. I started to hear bad messages in my head but I was sure that they weren’t by me. At that time I didn’t know anything about voice to skulls and other similar things like gangstalking.
I was afraid about what was going on, so I decided to move to Australia for a year. Bad move. I’m sure the situation got bigger and listening to the thoughts of a person is more than possible. During the first months I noticed that someone was communicate with me though irregular beats of body parts, following the sense of my thoughts. One beat to say yes, two to say no, three to say stop.
I was never into the Covid-19 fear, I was sure that something wasn’t like they use to tell and I started looking for answers during lockdown. That’s where the real situation begin.
I really don’t know how, but someone was controlling what I was searching and they drugged me once again. This time I’m sure it’s hard to believe but they gave me the 100% of my brain, I don’t know what my flatmates gave me but in four days I’ve been able to discover all the plan the New World Order and the Illuminati had planned through Covid. All the ways they contaminate water, food, HAARP, everything without first knowing any of these things.
They started to hack my phone, I had videos where they show me scrolling the timeline and the phone that was going crazy without letting me read anymore. They started to connect my human brain with their computer, trough mind control they asked me to be part of the plan and to probable became an Illuminati, with the power to reset the mind of who was listening to my stream of thoughts. I said no, I wanted to save the life of innocent people and after that they started to torture me for weeks through electronic harassment. I asked for help when I rested without food and possibilities and without the possibility to explain what was happened the police brought me to the hospital. I stayed there two weeks convincing the doctors that I was mentally more than fine, and they gave me just water as a treatment.
I went back home but the situation didn’t stopped, I’m sure my family and my friends know a lot of things and probably they started Covid, a plan that the elites started long time ago: they want to decrease the population with the vaccines, controlling the mind thanks to 5G.
During these months they never stopped torturing me with voice to skulls and sleep deprivation, I found out lot of things that are real and hided from many. What I can say is that I’m sure I’m in the right place, lot of you are on the right road but these people aren’t aliens. They want people to think they are aliens or their power is unbelievable, but with the technology of 2021 everything is possible.
The smartphones and all the electronic stuffs are used to connect with our electromagnetic waves to read our mind and implant thoughts, to make everyone more selfish and aggressive with others. They want to kill most of the population or make them kill each other through poverty and loneliness. I have a lot, but A LOT, more informations about this, please leave a comment if you’re interested.

Be safe

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Not my business, and not saying your story is BS. I feel the need to ask, however, have you been or were you, using drugs? Amphetamines, to be specific. Again, not saying you're making stuff up. I ask, because of other people I know, that have had similar beliefs (more or less). Their beliefs/paranoia, just simply, could not be true. They lead to dire consequences.

Regardless though, welcome the the wacky world of ATS.

edit on 10-31-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Never had amphetamines in my life

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Not judging you or your story.
But I thought Project Monarch dissolved in the 60s?

Thank you for posting and welcome to ATS…
Your gonna fit right in around here.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What is your native language if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Italian

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Project Monarch never stopped, it just evolved with the technology and they started to target every individual thanks to internet

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Not judging you or your story.
But I thought Project Monarch dissolved in the 60s?

Thank you for posting and welcome to ATS…
Your gonna fit right in around here.

Yeah, i thought the same? If it is still going, why would an American agency target someone who is Italian?

To the OP, are you based in Italy or America?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I’m sure it started in Italy and they cover themself though the governments, maybe telling them that I’m a dangerous person while I’m really not.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.fcc.gov... here is what I found.
I'm having stuff done to me like the OP. This stuff is real.

I observed a female in her kitchen having similar voice to skull done. I could hear a voice telling her what to do next. I thought this can't be right I must be losing it. the uncanny thing is she followed the instructions exactly.
edit on 31-10-2021 by infiniteMeow because: typo phone

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope you're doing better these days and not being subjected to that horrible stuff.

I went through several years of similiar "training" and managed to break free from it as well.

Welcome to ATS, I hope to see you around!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank you for your comment, this is very real unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thanks for your kindness. What happened to you? What kind of similarity do you find in my experience?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks for that clarification. I was in a PSYOPS battalion til 1985. It never stopped.a reply to: InternationalTruth

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InternationalTruth

I was recieving commands to go to certain places and buy certain things....and to wait for someone to contact me.

The only people who made contact with me were sexual offenders and drug addicts.

I stopped going out at their insistance and explained I was too old for that garbage.

There were directed energy assaults that left me paralyzed on the floor dissociating in pain.

Endless harassment, psychic attacks.

I stood firm and it's mostly subsided for the time being.

Still pops up on occassion but not nearly as bad as it used to be.

edit on 10/31/21 by GENERAL EYES because: small edit for clarification

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Welcome. Looking forward to hearing more about your insights, especially if you have something new to discuss.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InternationalTruth

I can emphatically believe you in this reply. Anyone with 2 brain cells can vision that possibility.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

From your post.

UTILIZING 5G HAS ENORMOUS SURVEILLANCE CAPABILITIES AND WILL BE ABUSED AT THE WHIM OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THE INTELLIGENCE ESTABLISHMENT. MILLIMETER WAVE IS THE SAME FREQUENCY USED BY AIRPORT SCANNERS TO SEE BEYOND CLOTHES TO THE NAKED BODY. THIS FREQUENCY HAS THE SAME CAPABILITY WHEN DIRECTED TOWARDS THE WALLS SURROUNDING HOMES. IT ENABLES A VIEW INSIDE THE HOME WHERE MOVEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE PEOPLE INSIDE CAN BE OBSERVED. IT WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE NOT ONLY DATA ABOUT MOVEMENT INSIDE THE HOME BUT WHAT PRODUCTS PEOPLE ARE USING.

All caps is not me, but an exact copy and paste.

My electric meter was replaced just a few months ago and it is just outside my bedroom.
I'm going to build a Faraday Cage around my house.
edit on 31-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Another thing I don’t understand is gang stalking,
I’ve said this before on here and will no doubt a hundred more times.

People are habitual creatures.
There’s no doubt in my mind that you have a good chance of seeing the same people, doing the same thing, every day.
Because they are probably going about their daily routine- heading to work, out on their morning run, taking their dog for a walk…etc..
We like structure. Therefore we stick to these little routines.

Along your daily journey of life, your gonna see the same people, out going about their daily lives.
The funny thing is, I wonder if they think they are being gang stalked by the same people they see every day.

ETA: the only organized stalking ive personally ever found legitimate was from the church of Scientology.
edit on 31-10-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi, InternationalTruth.

If you want to systematically get to the bottom of it all then first build yourself a faraday cage. Big enough to lie down inside. Stop using your smart phone. Faraday cages are easy to make. You can buy rolls of aluminium mesh from the hardware store, the type that is used for insect screening. That ought to keep the bugs out. Do not use any type of psychedelic in such a critical situation. Faraday cages need to be earthed so that any em wave that hits the outside of it is sent to ground. The best thing is to build one around your bed. It could be along the lines of a mosquito net. It must have a screened floor as well in case you have people who live below you as in an apartment. You have to have a safe zone to collect your strength and be able to make a clear assessment.

All the best.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join