It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avi Loeb beefs up the Galileo project with two big names

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Christopher Mellon and Luis Elizondo were brought on board as Research Affiliates yesterday. Sounds promising, we'll see what comes out of this alliance!

The goal of the Galileo Project is to bring the search for extraterrestrial technological signatures of Extraterrestrial Technological Civilizations (ETCs) from accidental or anecdotal observations and legends to the mainstream of transparent, validated and systematic scientific research. This ground-based project is complementary to traditional SETI, in that it searches for physical objects, and not electromagnetic signals, associated with extraterrestrial technological equipment.

Today the Galileo Project lead Professor Avi Loeb announced the additions of Mr. Luis Elizondo and Mr. Christopher Mellon to the project team as research affiliates. Noting their depth of experience investigating the subject of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), and their shared interest in open and transparent study of the phenomena, Loeb welcomed them as the latest members of a diverse and growing Galileo Project team.

projects.iq.harvard.edu... 2esKs_ZboGV82q-v1L0zoLIcyN-ZRX_Q01bG3cu1HE4ps

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Christopher Mellon and Luis Elizondo were brought on board as Research Affiliates yesterday.

There goes my interest in the project.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
ETC’s??? (Extraterrestrial Technological Civilizations) ……Wow….yet another Acronym I have never heard of, to add to the list of your garden variety of Spacemen and Flying Saucer lore

Is there a published lexicon of all things UFO’s and Aliens? Vocabulary Words, Names, Titles, and Definition’s?

👽🙄

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Christopher Mellon is a known disinformation agent, he will mud the waters with disinformation.
At least what is what a lot of the comments say when he was interviewed about Bob Lazar recently, and he even claimed to know Lazars supervisor and was told Bobs job as Area51 was to check badges for radiation. So that confirms Bob was there, witch is strange because the government denied this, but suddenly this guy that worked for the government say otherwise, but he just spice it up and tell he was a cleaning guy.

edit on 31-10-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

See….this is what I don’t get….people who have information but can’t reveal it, but only to say on mic….”we’ll swap stories off mic”. That’s so lame ….

Larzar….a mere dosimeter badge reader…that’s lame too.

Mellon profits from hearsay ….imo.

👽🍺

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That's great news... especially to determine the location of the telescopes.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Christopher Mellon is a known disinformation agent, he will mud the waters with disinformation.
At least what is what a lot of the comments say when he was interviewed about Bob Lazar recently, and he even claimed to know Lazars supervisor and was told Bobs job as Area51 was to check badges for radiation.

So that confirms Bob was there, witch is strange because the government denied this
What do you mean "the government denied this"?

Citation needed, give specifics of exactly what you are tyalking about.

but suddenly this guy that worked for the government say otherwise, but he just spice it up and tell he was a cleaning guy.

If Eric Davis can be believed, and I think maybe he can on this one issue though I'm skeptical of him in general, I think his version of the Lazar story clears up the confusion. He says Lazar never worked in the classified area of Area 51, so he never needed any security clearance, and in fact area 51 security guards have checked the logs and confirmed Lazar's name never appeared on any of the logs, as explained starting around time 22:50 in this video

www.youtube.com...

There's another interview with security guard Fred Dunham who personally checked the logs to see if Lazar ever was at the secure part of area 51, and Lazar's name was never on any of the logs. Dunham says he told George Knapp that Lazar's story about going to the secure part of area 51 was false.

But what Eric Davis says is that Lazar did work for an offsite logistics support facility as a radiation health monitor. That really adds up or at least sounds plausible because that's what he was doing at Los Alamos also, maintaining radiation meters (John Lear went with Lazar to re-work the "alpha probes" which is what the radiation detectors were called at Los Alamos).

Eric Davis's comment:
Eric Davis: “Lazar Made Up His Entire Cockamamie Story”

“Also, a Roadrunner (who ran programs at Area-51 for Los Alamos) told me that he knew Lazar’s female supervisor at Area-51 and had her pull up his personnel file. Lazar worked as a radiation health monitor in the unsecured logistics contractor facility outside of Area-51, so he was never inside that site, and he never held security clearances because he didn’t need them to work in an unclassified area. Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.”

Eric Davis: “I gave you the facts. Claims of harassed and threatened people is unsubstantiated hearsay. George is not lying. He just does not know my Roadrunner contact who lived in Las Vegas near Indian Springs and worked at Area-51, and knew Lazar’s supervisor there at the time all this unfolded.”

Eric Davis: “As if Lazar’s verifiably false claims deserve a public stage. It was impossible for Lazar to do Ph.D. level work at LANL because he only had a high school education with a C average grade, thus he had no education or training to be a scientist. He did not take high school physics. His job was radiation health monitor which did not require security clearances so he did not get access to Area-51 since his workstation was at the off-site logistics support facility which is unclassified. He’s also a convicted felon in the state of Nevada.

“In civil society having been charged with and convicted of a felony crime in a court of law by one’s peers directly impugns one’s credibility, truthfulness, and obedience to the law. These three items go to the heart of why some people fail to earn security clearances. Lazar never had security clearances to begin with because his EG&G job at the unclassified, physically disconnected Area-51 logistics support facility didn’t require security clearances.”

Back to the topic of Lue Elizondo and Chris Mellon, I find the claim they are disinfo people quite plausible, and I don't trust anything either one of them says, except when Elizondo admits he spent two decades working in counter-intelligence, which is sort of being an official disinfo agent, among other duties.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Larzar….a mere dosimeter badge reader…that’s lame too.
That may be a slight oversimplification or slight misrepresentation of Lazar's duties but I dont know why you think it's "lame", it's probably pretty close to that. Lear even explains exactly what he and Lazar personally did at Los Alamos, so it's not lame to say he was working on radiation guages, at Los Alamos, it seems clear that he was, so why not also at the logistics support facility at area 51?

John Lear gave a fairly clear and credible account of personally going to Los Alamos with Bob Lazar to help him maintain the radiation test equipment that he says Bob Lazar had the contract for. It was obviously technician type work, not physicist type work, working on radiation meters. Since that's what Lazar was doing at Los Alamos, it's not a leap at all to think his job at the logistics support facility for A51 was similar.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Perhaps my use of “lame” was a loose lack of better words……It’s just that Lazars schooling since High School onward and what has already been his careers and work experiences…that he would only achieve the level of a Technician….so when I hear Mellon mentioning it….I just have a disdain for Mellon in general…..

A Technician huh?

Well I suppose it’s possible….Lazar’s company does have an affection for nuclear materials and products….he does sell radiation detection and protection items…..

And…IF in fact he was a type of dosimeter badge Technician at Area 51…..perhaps his former Job Description had aspects as shown below…..(of course not the same company and perhaps not the same seniority level)…..

A current active contractor Job Opening at a Nevada facility …

👽☕️🍩

edit on 1-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Awesome.

I have been impressed with Christopher Mellon's honesty and genuine interest. With him onboard, I do believe we have a very fair, yet fully engaged individual to help seek out and share new information.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Christopher Mellon and Luis Elizondo were brought on board as Research Affiliates yesterday.

Why?

I actually just posted that I am a fan of Chris Mellon. I dont know much about Luis though.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

My point of disdain for Mellon is the following….

Mellon and Elizondo are like Mutt and Jeff, Frick and Frack…. Kumbaya Buddies. I can’t imagine that Elizondo hiding behind his NDA not to reveal information…..has not told his brother from another mother Mellon the same information. Mellon who has not been bitching and moaning about any sought of NDA, that I know of….has information he can share with the rest of the world. All Mellon has to say is that he gets his information from source(s)…which he does not have to reveal by name, even though Elizondo, his source, is sitting right next to him.

These two chums…..off camera, off microphone….and out and about eating at restaurants and perhaps pubs and staying at the same hotels together, have got to be doing a fair amount of table talk between them. Information has to be discussed. Curiosity, if not just a willingness to simply reveal, usually prompts the conversations.

There in lies my distrust for Mellon….

Using Mellon as a mouthpiece for Elizondo would actually work for public Disclosure.

👽🍺

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thanks for the reply Ophi (I think that is the nickname you preferred).

I believe I understand your point here. I feel that Mellon's reluctance to provide more details is true to his dedication of service and that he we will work towards making more information free for public disclosure. I dont see this as untrustworthy.

I actually see Chris M. as a mechanism to promoting changing at the institutional level, to perhaps have the government/military as whole decide to release more information on their own accord, compared to having it leak from unnamed sources. I find myself liking this approach, get the government/military to actually want to share the information, that way we have all the information and will have to worry less about its voracity.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I believe I understand your point here. I feel that Mellon's reluctance to provide more details is true to his dedication of service and that he we will work towards making more information free for public disclosure. I dont see this as untrustworthy.

I actually see Chris M. as a mechanism to promoting changing at the institutional level, to perhaps have the government/military as whole decide to release more information on their own accord, compared to having it leak from unnamed sources. I find myself liking this approach, get the government/military to actually want to share the information, that way we have all the information and will have to worry less about its voracity.

Ophi it is……

Let’s just say we differ on the trusting in Mellon, unless I’m convinced otherwise. Right now, I’m not, or haven’t been, getting the warm and fuzzy about him. We’ll agree to disagree…..

👽🍻

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Ophi it is……

Let’s just say we differ on the trusting in Mellon, unless I’m convinced otherwise. Right now, I’m, or haven’t been, getting the warm and fuzzy about him.

👽🍻

Fair enough Ophi. I am definitely not well versed on the intricacies of this subject or these people.

I follow Chris M. on Twitter, read a number of his publications and watched his podcast with Joe Rogan, all which resonated well with me. That being said, I will still keep a skeptical eye out. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Because I was hoping the Galileo project was going to be a proper independent and scientific study group into the phenomena but now these two refugees from TTSA have been appointed , both with deep ties to the Department of Defence , it's starting to look like the same old same old again to me.

I have no faith in the impartiality or credibility of either Zondo or Mellon in this subject , they're both smoke and mirrors agents who can't be trusted because of their connections to a group of spooks who has played this community before and are likely playing it again.

We will get no truth from Mirage Men.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
In general I respect Mellon and Lue for their part so far in this whole UFO/UAP thing. I've learned not buy into anything without at least some skepticism, but so far this looks like a win-win. We'll see how this all shakes out. Whether any further disclosure comes from this group or not, or from any of the individuals involved remains to be seen.

Or it may come from elsewhere, or totally from left field. But it really feels like we've been getting clues and hints recently from various sources that does seem like the truth is coming out slowly. IMO we've had more lately than the slow drip drip TTSA promised

edit on 11/1/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Same here, dammit...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well that's ruined things!

I can just imagine the doublespeak that went on....

Avi Loeb : "Right Mr. Elizondo thank you for joining us as a Key Reaearch Affiliate. How can we best assist each other in our pursuits?

Elizondo: Thank You Mr.Loeb for having me as an affiliate, it really is my pleasure. You give me far too much credit for calling me a key research affiliate of this Galileo Project. There's probably a lot of people who deserve such credit more than I do. Your good self of course being one of those people. I thank you for your humility, kindness and patience and I have to add that this is indeed a great question, Mr. Loeb. This is one of the best questions I've been asked. Unfortunately, I can't reveal too much at this point. I made an oath as a patriotic American not to reveal anything to the people of America because of my allegiance to the government.

Loeb: You are still part of a cover-up?

Elizondo: Only if you believe I am covering something up. Now if the government are covering something up then you would kneed to know what they are covering up and why I would be covering it up for them too. Indeed, if you had a kneed to know then you would also be part of the cover-up would you not?

Mellon : Luis and I became affiliates to exploit the potentialities. If there's something out there Galileo finds, maybe from adversaries, our own or even alien tech, then we'd like to make good use of that. We can then utilize our team of social media twits to provide an imaginal analysis from the low information zone we supply to them.

#UFOTwit : What I think Chris and Lue are saying is that the US government is covering up the existence of aliens and someone on every floor of the Pentagon knows it to be true. That is just SO wrong on many levels.

edit on 1/11/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

👽🛸😎

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join