It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Department of Justice - The Satanic Cult Awareness Handbook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Happy Halloween ATS.

In light of this often misunderstood “holiday,” I thought I would share a couple things that some of you might find interesting. The document and video presented share a common theme and were created to “assist” law enforcement in their understanding of what to expect when dealing with a “satanic cult” while on the job. The document was published in 1993 and the video in 1994.

From the link below:

Abnormal sex offenses involving cult worship are not always recognized. The basic ingredients may be fire, slashing, beating, and stabbing, all of which are listed as other police offenses. Only through proper training can police officers understand and recognize regular sex offenses and those associated with cult behaviors. In any case, however, occult sex crimes are difficult to prove. The victim is frequently dead or confused through fear and/or shock. Law enforcement must conduct a thorough, comprehensive investigation, with special emphasis on searching the crime scene and locating evidence.

- Training Manual Information: Link
- Direct PDF Download: Link

I would also add that both should not be taken as literal representations of how the term “satanic cult” is portrayed when compared to what comes to mind or how one actually defines itself. It will be understood by me, at the very least, if you find all of this funny or comical, or full of ignorance and gross misrepresentations of what some would call “the facts” in regards to the topic.

It is imperative these cases be solved. They are vicious, revolting and create fear in any community. Men are apprehensive for the safety of their wives, mothers, and daughters; women for their children and themselves. These situations make for sensational newspaper headlines, as in the infamous cases of Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Elwood Toole, who claim to have slain approximately 360 people during their travels around the country between 1975 and 1983. Henry Lucas stated in an April 22, 1984 Ft. Worth Texas star Telegram News article, "there are hundreds more like him on the road, all members of the cult that worships death and devil." "I belong to a cult," Lucas stated, "it was a devil's organization. For initiation, you would have to go out and kill a person." As the reports unfolded from the Texas Rangers files, the disclosed some of the most sadistic, brutal and bizarre accounts of deviant sexual murders in modern history.

Now, sit back and relax while Sergeant Betelgeuse loads the VHS tape and dims the light. As a rookie police officer, you will be confronted with unspeakable horrors that will test the limits of your mind. After your training, you will well-equipped to dispense justice throughout the known universe as the right hand of God to Satan’s army. Starfire Brewing has provided refreshments for today’s lesson, located at the back of the room.

The time to panic is now.

edit on 31-10-2021 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah, it's pretty intense, the situation is bad. Still most people like to ignore it.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

I can't tell if you are laughing at the whole idea or are serious about it, it certainly is NOT funny nor a joke!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I can't tell if you are laughing at the whole idea or are serious about it, it certainly is NOT funny nor a joke!

Only if you are a po faced person with zero sense of humour...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just to be clear, this is not the LaVeyian brand of Satanism.

edit on 10/31/21 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Only the very ignorant laugh when evil is done.
edit on 31-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
"Abnormal sex offenses involving cult worship are not always recognized. The basic ingredients may be fire, slashing, beating, and stabbing Sniffing, all of which are listed as other police offenses."

the very rich and powerfull are the most Evil.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only difference between "good" and "evil" are what side of the fence your on and your cultural norms. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleSun
The only difference between "good" and "evil" are what side of the fence your on and your cultural norms. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not if you ask the raped little boy.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The time to panic is now.

I see nothing funny about this. And neither do the victims that have
been kidnapped raped and murdered in the name the dark lord.

If you aren't with God you are with the Satanists and devil worshippers.
There is no one on the electric fence between good and evil.

That said, the police video does look like one of those 1960s propaganda videos
demonizing marijuana.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/16/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join