It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that we live in a virtual reality 'matrix' construct - within the Black Cube (Malkhut?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We know, due to the discovery of the Planck units of time & space, that both aspects of our spacetime continuum are not truly continuous in & of themselves, but rather they both are pixellated - each Planck unit on the x/y axis of the time/space continuum constitutes one pixel of the projected virtual reality we occupy.

Reality is made up of 'bits', rather than being 'smooth'. Time is pixellated; space is pixellated. If this were not so, then the process of time passing would permit for the experience of eternity in an instant, because if you were to divide the time between two moments, and then repeat that division of half of what you had determined from the original division, then you could in effect run this halving process for an infinite duration & yet you would never come to the end point of a distance in time between two moments, or in space between two places - it would simply stretch on forever, thereby never passing any time but an infinitely recursive diminuation, similarly never making any forward progress from one place to the next. Indeed, if Reality were of this nature, a lesser conscious being (one without total control over the entire Greater Reality from which our Lesser Reality is derived) could be trapped in the perception of a single moment forever, perpetually splitting the moments into smaller & smaller moments, never actually passing from one moment to the next. Equally in space, there would be no way to progress from one measurement, or 'place', to the next, and we could find ourselves stuck in a sort of fractal bubble from which we could never move.

The 'stubborn illusion' of Reality, as Einstein termed it, is only possible due to the pixellation of the measures of the constituents of spacetime, which is thus not a true continuum as we have said, but rather is a digital construct by its very nature - and if it is to exist as we perceive it, then it can be nothing other than what we have described here. Our Reality is a true digital matrix, a virtual reality as opposed to any sort of organic, pristine continuum such as that of the 'Greater Reality', which one must assume only the infinite, omnipotent, omnipresent God can in any way exist within (& extend without), maintaining mastery over it all. Only God is able to perceive eternity as it is & yet retain freedom from its influence to ensnare - thus He is fully operative within both the eternal & limitless sphere/curve of infinity itself. Concomitantly He is able to project that eternal influence into our inferior, digitally pixellated 'Lesser Reality' - seemingly a 3D holographic projection arising from the interaction of the 'divine light of Creation' & the cosmological equivalent of a hologram film laid upon the 2D surface of the expanding edge of the Universe.

Just some thoughts which have on occasion twisted my melon...

Basically, we are living in a literal VR system, and thus one presumes there must be a 'way out'.

Are we indeed stuck within the so-called 'Black Cube of Saturn'...?

Only last night, I had a clear dream which went into a fair bit of overview-type detail of the Earth as a weird geometric construct which doesn't make much sense in terms of the official story of our environment. There was an important & mysterious 'world mountain' in the centre, which could have something to do with locating the exit!? Conversely it could be the key to the Abyss, and the very last thing we would want to do is to go anywhere near it!

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If we live in a VR world/universe, why would you assume there is a way out of it?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

First paragraph: that we can measure. It's not the Planck Unit that limits anything that's entirely an equipment and imagination issue, nothing else.

Bit are not pixels, they don't show personally up on your computer screen and paint for you. They only get a mass when they get stored before that they're just energy. From a simplicist mechanical POV.
You got a programm that's an interpreter before the computer shows you what your bits do.
They make themselves no Pixel.
But an interesting thought: temporal memory = temporal mass

In theory you can divide something infinitely but your body has its own biological clock so you won't.
It's also not an existence anybody should strive for.

God might not even be aware of what he's doing to us. Imagine the processing power a being that is the entire #ing infinite universe must have and how little we are in the face of that.
We maybe must do something more fun to call him over.
...jokingly because this is obviously speculation.
How the # would I know.

And the shadow of a higher dimension thing could be something related to the topic but not itself.
There's room for many possibilities in this universe.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You make it sound like the movie, The 13th Floor", got it right.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Mightn't that be at least a part of the object of the game? An Easter egg of sorts?

But n'ah, you're right. The whole 'way out' scenario isn't necessary - we all must make our peace with following the same path that all mortals take - right to the end.

As someone famously said - "Welcome to the world baby - ain't none of us getting out alive..."

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Arthur dies. No matter what you do.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Basically, we are living in a literal VR system, and thus one presumes there must be a 'way out'.

Are we indeed stuck within the so-called 'Black Cube of Saturn'...?

Yes matter is very apparently an interface for the 'I Am' Consciousness to have a workable interface.

A way out? If you want to get out of the matrix you have to remove all material attachments:

Mark 10

Nothing inherently wrong with the matrix, but when you're ready to go there is a Way.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So do you subscribe to the (I can't remember the exact name, but I believe it's a spin off of the infinite universe theory) where you, or I will never die, I will never experience death unto my self, only will I experience death as an observer. Basically, you never die, and yet you've died a thousand times in a thousand different ways, it just splits off into a different, albeit familiar universe or level of existence that mirrors your own. I've always found it intriguing, because I've always kinda thought in some ways that I would die, but not really.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not sure if this is apples to oranges but once in Highschool science class I asked the teacher, ‘how do we know our solar system is anything more than one of the atoms that make up up my desk’?
He got pissed and I got laughed at………big time!

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
So do you subscribe to the (I can't remember the exact name, but I believe it's a spin off of the infinite universe theory) where you, or I will never die, I will never experience death unto my self, only will I experience death as an observer. Basically, you never die, and yet you've died a thousand times in a thousand different ways, it just splits off into a different, albeit familiar universe or level of existence that mirrors your own. I've always found it intriguing, because I've always kinda thought in some ways that I would die, but not really.

You reminded me of a TV series that ran named, "The Devs".

It did a very good job of helping you think outside the box. It makes a neat argument for the multiverse. The meat really starts around 1:56.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It’s still your reality, and nobody gets out alive.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"Basically, we are living in a literal VR system, and thus one presumes there must be a way out"
- Fly in the Ointment.

The only way out is in. Through the centre of the cyclone. There is no way out through the known. It requires a leap into the un-known. I like the way that Carlos Castaneda explained it in one of his books - if I remember correctly he described the shaman Don Juan relating his own experience of grabbing hold of an ally (an inorganic being), and being spun around like a whirlwind and lifted up into the air and deposited back onto the ground. It turned out that he was not dropped back down into the same world. It was never the same world that he left and never was again as he had left the known and could never find his way back there again. All of Don Juan's teachings were techniques to transcend the known - the world of the mind.

It was said that all roads lead to Rome, so also all known roads lead back to the known. Maybe the construct is like the Mandelbrot fractal - you never reach the horizon however fast you run.
edit on 30-10-2021 by HilterDayon because: post text did not appear

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Our perception of reality is also "pixellated" as a neuron fires and the signal is received, there are gaps, our brain functions are not smooth as streams.

There are ways around that, and the processing power of our brain is enough.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We are spiritual beings--i.e., we have a spirit separate and apart from our bodies, which gives us life in our bodies. We also have a soul--the "thing" that makes us who we are, call it your "brain" or your "heart" or whatever, but when you speak of yourself, you're not speaking about either--you're speaking of your essence, or your soul.

We were designed to live this life and experience this human existence, by a loving creator who wanted us to experience this life. Additionally, our creator wanted us to recognize him (not trying to be sexist here, but won't attempt to be politically correct either) for who he is--our creator, our provider, and our guide. I am not the ancestor of a monkey, no matter what some want to believe. Regardless, the fact that we were designed the way we are, and the fact that our time on this planet is limited by our bodies, I encourage everyone to seek for our creator and experience life more abundantly.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

If you exist in this “reality” as nothing but code, what exactly is there to “escape” to. You may just be a NPC of this simulation.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
that

originally posted by: neutronflux

If you exist in this “reality” as nothing but code, what exactly is there to “escape” to. You may just be a NPC of this simulation.

Hi neutronflux. I understand your point. You say: what exactly is there to escape to? But you are leaving one significant part out of the equation. The subject! - Who is there to escape? The observer always remains distinct from whatever reality is experienced. I guess the "escape" is that realisation.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If you are a coded simulation. You are coded simulation.

So. Escape from a corrupt government, isn’t any different than escaping a ruthless piece of code.

Shrugs

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Awesome thread, it was an amazing read. I plan to look through the comments when I get more of a chance. Have you ever read the Book of Enoch? It's description of Earth is not like an actual planet but more like the programming of how it projects to non-player characters and players.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The 'stubborn illusion' of Reality, as Einstein termed it, ...

Does anyone here care about the fact/certainty/truth/reality (all synonyms) that the word "illusion" is the opposite (antonym) of the word "reality"? By definition, reality cannot be an illusion, that would be a contradiction in terms, or contradictory use of language (then it's not "reality", or a "reality", if we're talking about an illusion).

“Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

Synonyms for right and wrong are true and false respectively.*

Is this a good time to remind everyone here that the term "spacetime" is neither referring to space nor time? Some people are very good at using misnomers when inventing new words and terms to impress and beguile people with their intelligence in order to earn a decent living with philosophy sold under the marketingbanner "science" (from the Latin scientia, which means "knowledge". Essentially, knowledge means familiarity with facts/truths/certainties/realities acquired by personal experience, observation, or study.)

*: Please don't take a page out of the book of spinning politicians like Ritter, or Pontius Pilate:

Coming back to Pontius Pilate's form of agnosticism regarding the concept of truth (see earlier link under his name), you may also want to have a look at my thread on ATS called:

Three 16th-Century Truth Seekers—What Did They Find?

Or this article that addresses the philosophy of relativism (well, all of these articles do, but this one actually uses that term):

“What Is Truth?” (1955)

Next page:

Why Search for Truth? (1955)

There's someone who does not want you to do so, he's been described as "the father of the lie" (John 8:44) and as "misleading the entire inhabited earth" (Revelation 12:9).
edit on 29-12-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Don't fall for the first lie ever told, as told by the father of the lie:

At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die.” (Genesis 3:4)

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal (One Myth Leads to Another)

Synonym for "myth" = false story.

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.*” [Greek, myʹthos; KJV: “myths”] (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

Deceptive schemes:

False Religion . . .
◼ MEDDLES IN WAR AND POLITICS: ...

◼ SPREADS FALSE DOCTRINE: Most religions teach that the soul or spirit is some invisible part of a human that survives the death of the physical body. By means of this teaching, many of these religions exploit their members, charging money to pray for departed souls. However, the Bible teaches a different doctrine. “The soul that is sinning​—it itself will die.” (Ezekiel 18:4) “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) Jesus taught that the dead will be resurrected​—an unnecessary action if humans had an immortal soul. (John 11:11-25) Does your religion teach that the soul does not die?

Source: The End of False Religion Is Near!

"your religion" (as used in the question above) may include personal religious beliefs:

Religion

Definition: A form of worship. It includes a system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices; these may be personal, or they may be advocated by an organization. Usually religion involves belief in God or in a number of gods; or it treats humans, objects, desires, or forces as objects of worship. Much religion is based on human study of nature; there is also revealed religion. There is true religion and false.

Source: Religion (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

P.S. did you notice the proposed contradiction in your own comment?
edit on 29-12-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join