It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The current imperative - the need for JUSTICE. We have God on our side folks.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

This is a short, sharp shock tactic which I'm hoping will be effective in calling for a unified response to illustrate to the public at large that the WHO (World Health Organisation) & the modelling of Imperial College London (which did all the modelling which COVID policy was based upon globally) are both guilty of lying & deceiving the public around the world. They have worked with funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Imperial was funded to the tune of $300,000,000 over ten years recently, yet Imperial has never yet achieved ANY modelling success with respect to any disease that they have ever modelled for).

They did this multiple times, even just in the past twenty years (at least five times in a really ridiculous, significantly errant manner) - GROSSLY overestimating predicted deaths from literally every illness they modelled. We're talking figures like 50,000 predicted deaths from mad cow's disease in the UK , yet only 200 people died. The same with a prediction of 65,000 deaths from swine flu – only 460 died.

They have failed as an organisation in every way that maters over the past twenty years – and yet they are trusted by all governments around the world to deliver accurate modelling for the alleged severe pandemic related to COVID-19. If you've done the research (see – IN-THIS TOGETHER.COM for the truly excellent free E-Book named 'Pseudopandemic'. The book is phenomenally well researched, and exceptionally well-sourced, showing in great detail all the working parts of the conspiracy. It is absolutely infuriating when you read through & see evidence of all the abominable deceptions which were involved, the near-demonic grip on policy that a small group of extremely powerful 'core conspirators' exerted over their 'informed influencers' (those who were in on the scam & influenced governments & NGOs, intergovernmental organisations such as the UN, and so on, to go along with the scam which was unfolding). Then come the 'deceived influencers' which involves many politicians - who seem to know absolutely nothing about the scam, are going along with it, and without realising the error, they are ensuring that all the intended oppressive policy of the conspirators is trickling down to the national governmental & local governmental levels, so that it exerts a power of influence over our lives. In the UK, our representative democracy has literally been suspended by the Coronavirus Act legislation – NO ELECTIONS WHILE COVID IS A THING! Police can legitimately shut down any inconvenient peaceful protest, ultimately we might see a response similar to the awful tyrannical mess which is unfolding in Australia currently, here on the streets of the UK. There are many more devastating restrictions in that act, and recently a new & likely powerful health agency has been formed (I forget the name, but it's significant so look it up – I have very limited internet access where I am, so I can literally load only one page every few minutes....), which will no doubt have a devastating role in deconstructing our national health system & its capacity to care for people in a normal, decent manner.

Listen – if good people do nothing when faced with clear & present danger to the financial & general & medical wellbeing – through the shutdown of the NHS cancer ops & chemotherapy, etc – long story – then evil will prosper, and ultimately they (the evil core conspirators) will have a stranglehold over every aspect of our civilisation, so they can shape it in awful, transhumanist directions.

In the Old Testament, in Micah, there is a summary statement, a 'total message imperative', which literally sums up every expectation that God has for us, as natural law-abiding men & women of the Earth.

“What does the LORD require of you, oh mortal, except that you work justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God?”

In the New Testament, the imperative expressed by Jesus, similarly summing up the entire message of the New Covenant in a single sentence, is as follows:

“Love the LORD your God with all your heart, mind & understanding, and love your neighbour as yourself”

These imperatives express everything that we as humans need in order to lead moral, spiritually satisfying & enjoyable lives as human beings on the Earth – even if we know nothing else of the scripture, the gospels, etc. If we ignore these imperatives in any way, we lose out, by virtue of contraventions of the natural law of conscience, which we all have access to, unless we 'sear' our conscience by continually acting against its injunctions, meaning such people will become 'naturally evil' in everything they do, if they contravene obvious moral standards of right & wrong. These imperatives shape us into the sort of people that we were born & destined to be. Every part of this family of imperative commands must be adhered to if we are committed to being good people, a light in the darkness, a city on a hill which cannot be hidden, a force for good in the world.

At the current time in our history as a civilisation, we are being deceived and oppressed in a way which hasn't yet fully manifested in most nations – but you'd better believe that Australia's HELL could be coming to a city near you sooner than you think, and perhaps even worse eventually. The imperative command which is most relevant for us as a society of concerned, decent people throughout the entire world, in all nations, whether as the people of God or simply as concerned, moral citizens, is JUSTICE.

Now is the time friends, for justice to be worked in the world. Now is the time to stand up, to investigate the working parts of the conspiracy, and to stand firm, stand strong with those who are actively working to take these bastards to court, to stand with the alliance of medical practitioners who know that there's a scam in progress, the academics & professionals who are trying to speak out against the scam – we must stand together & vociferously oppose the trickle down policy diktat oppression which has already put millions of people around the world out of work, causing hundreds of thousands to have lost their businesses, to have lost their homes, tens of thousands (or more) to have died from complications due to a lack of ordinary medical treatment because of the COVID-only policy in the hospitals in certain nations, including the UK. Now is the time for justice, and if we don't work it out in actual practice in this world, then we are lost, to a devilish technocratic authoritarian future with no real hope of freedom ever again.

'CRY FREEDOM & JUSTICE'.

This is for the children folks. 'May God's favour be upon you to a thousand generations' is my word to you at this time. Take this scam down, piece by piece, until they are naked and exposed, humiliated before you, do not let them lord it over you, take them down & put them in the dirt as they deserve. God is in control, not them. Yes, this has turned into a rant, but dammit, we need to get angry, and then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. All I can do, as a disabled Englishman, is write & write until they shut down the sodding internet when it gets too far out of their control.

It is time to resist.

Thanks for reading – please share the thoughts & the spirit of what I've tried to express, to any who will listen & act. God bless you.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Love your neighbor as yourself? I think God is telling us to ignore all Earthly concerns. If my neighbor blows up me and my family, that's OK, because Heaven awaits.

Then again, it may be a drunk person who wrote that verse, telling us that God told him to write it.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

God has left the building.

Biden is pissing in some corner.

The evil left are running things.

On the bright side, the doors are open to the Perpetual Church of The Mask. Pope Fauci will be offering sermons on the mount of CNN.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow, your vibrant mind & powerful facility for communication continues to slay the dragon, old friend. Who woulda thunk it---an old disabled Brit with poor internet access is one of the great warrior philosophers of our age. 🏹🎯

However, we know, the die has been cast. He who told the end from the beginning covered this, eh?

Darkness gets it's day but even the light from a tiny, feeble matchstick can push back the dark of a room.

So, yeah, right on, we need to keep our hearts from hardening & love the best we can. This alone will someday soon require great sacrifice in itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Listen – if good people do nothing when faced with clear & present danger to the financial & general & medical wellbeing – through the shutdown of the NHS cancer ops & chemotherapy, etc – long story – then evil will prosper, and ultimately they (the evil core conspirators) will have a stranglehold over every aspect of our civilisation, so they can shape it in awful, transhumanist directions.

I hear this all the time said by people , here and elsewhere. And honestly , what do you expect any of us to do , that you haven't done yourself already?

I agree with what you have said, don't get me wrong, but we are up against a global decades (centuries?, who knows) old corrupt system. I can barely sort out my own life and suffer with anxieties. It's frustrating to feel so helpless, but other than trying to spread the word, I don't know.

Oh & every single person close to me , whom I've warned in long emails with multiple sources of proof that the 'vaccines' are bad , have taken the stupid 'vaccine'. One of them complained of returning blather infections .I'm sure she's not thinking 'vaccine' is to blame

edit on 27-10-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

God has left the building.

Biden is pissing in some corner.

The evil left are running things.

On the bright side, the doors are open to the Perpetual Church of The Mask. Pope Fauci will be offering sermons on the mount of CNN.

Just because the boss is silent, doesn't mean He's not here. Just wait till they start popping seals. Then, as if that weren't enough, just wait for the bowl judgements. People are going to wish for mountains to cover over them, in order to hide from what they see in the sky's. Animals are going to change too. They are going to start attacking humans, like never before. People will develop sores all over their bodies like boils. A large portion of the oceans will die along with everything in them. A large portion of the fresh water springs will become toxic. Food will be very scarce.

Good news.... Governments will be to busy at that time to force anymore vaccines

edit on 27-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think that all of us have God on our sides. Yes, SIDES. If one asks me, God is not on My side or Your side or Our side or Their side. We are, all of us, on THIS SIDE of the veil . When we pass beyond that veil we will not be asked which side we chose but rather, how we treated those who we considered to be on the ''Other'' side.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Noble, but naive. Revolution won't commence until blood is dripping down the sidewalks and every man actively fears for the life of his family as he listens to neighbors begging for their lives and guns discharging and boots marching. Until it's in their backyard, they won't raise a weapon. There will be hundreds bodies on the ground before Americans answer as a community instead of corporate drones. Who here would give their life? Who here believes they ultimately will?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You probably are right, we are in an age of pics or it didn't happen, following that logic combined with this gem

There will be no revolution according to YT, TikTok, and CNN.

Also why is it anytime people what to do bad things to other people they lump in the big guy as if saying he's on my side makes the act less bad?

edit on 28-10-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Also why is it anytime people what to do bad things to other people they lump in the big guy as if saying he's on my side makes the act less bad?

Do you believe that self defense is wrong?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Do you belive killing is right?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Wow, your vibrant mind & powerful facility for communication continues to slay the dragon, old friend. Who woulda thunk it---an old disabled Brit with poor internet access is one of the great warrior philosophers of our age. 🏹🎯

Monsieur GUT, it is wonderful to hear from you & to receive such an encouraging response. I'm thankfully back in the Land of the Living & have proper internet access once more! Seeing your response made my day, and made me feel that the thread premise was vindicated & had served its purpose, reaching the people who know, who know that they know what is what, and why it is happening in the way that it happens to be happening. Slaying the dragon was my prime imperative, though I struggle with the challenges of my present life in humility these days. Thankfully fulfilled by what God has revealed to me personally in myriad dreams & visions over the past 20 years - in personal prayer & also through prophets in various churches who have given me their good word regarding what in the world is happening, and what my place in that world happens to be - how I am to ultimately relate & respond to the high strangeness, the sly subterfuge, the outright deception & occluded puzzles which are incessantly laid before me. Despite these many troubles & the constant, frequently severe pain of my disability, I know that my life could have been much worse, I thank Heaven for small mercies. There were people in place to support me, whom I would retroactively come to realise were pillars & waystations, keepers of the Truth whom I would one day acknowledge for everything they helped me to conquer when the world fell into pieces around me. I have been truly blessed though in more recent times - God has set me on a specific journey, He confirmed my name & calling, He protected me by miraculous means on multiple occasions, and at this stage, with everything that's happening, I'm in no mood to hide behind my laptop & ignore the call which is upon the lives of all of us who hunger for the Truth, for the holy imperatives which will stand regardless of what people say & do to denigrate the possibility of an almighty, eternal, omnipotent & omniscient, loving God.

At the local level, my family is stable & secure - my sons are growing into fine young men with great hopes & dreams, which I intend to help them achieve, relentlessly. I am furious regarding what is unfolding in the world at this time. My son has just started his 16-18 yrs old college education here in the UK, and as he intends to be a doctor he has been forced by unwavering mandate to receive the Astrazeneca 'vaccine' or else he wouldn't have been allowed to do his strictly necessary preparatory clinical training in our local hospital. If he weren't allowed to do the clinical training, he simply wouldn't be accepted to study medicine in any UK university. Where is freedom? Where is bodily autonomy? Where is the inalienable right to self-determination as a young person striking out to learn his vocation? What if he'd had a bad reaction to the vaccine? Tough luck? It's a #ing disgrace, and although he seems not to have had such a reaction, the principles of common law have been violated - the State has assumed the role of warden over all.

However, we know, the die has been cast. He who told the end from the beginning covered this, eh?

Indeed He did, but as you know the role of prophecy is to inspire people to look at the signs of the times & to make better choices in the midst of it all. We are witnessing the installation of the Beast system, and just as foretold, the majority are going along with the anti-freedom, illiberal, abusive lockdown of society, just to stay in favour with the State - submissive servants who will automatically mock & deride anyone who questions the permitted narrative, eagerly labelling people who think for themselves & search after the truth 'anti-vaxxers, science deniers & conspiracy theorists', parroting everything that the mainstream media tells them, auto-aligning their views on all subjects related to the pseudopandemic & the legislative framework of the Beast system in accord with what the talking heads are saying on any given night.

I think we face very tough times ahead. It can be seen that they are preparing a two tier system for compliant/rebel citizens. Favouring those who tightly follow the narrow tract of path where permitted thought is laid out for them, so they don't need to worry about having any original thoughts of their own. The 'science deniers, anti-vaxxers & conspiracy theorists' will not be permitted to shop for essential foods & other staples, they won't be allowed to meet in cafes, have a meal in restaurants, buy gifts for their children in the precinct/mall, attend sports matches or vote in elections (if we're even permitted to have those any more - they are presently suspended in the UK because of the Coronavirus Act).

God will be with us though, and somehow, we will get through this. It's all going to unravel very quickly is my own speculation. I can't see the silent majority remaining silent for much longer. We will rise up together in accord with our imperative to walk in TRUTH over & above all human efforts to legislate away our God-given, inalienable rights as human beings. Though many have been compliant for so long already, I feel that the time is approaching when we will witness a reversal of that silent compliance, people will suddenly voice their opposition, they will stand up & be counted in the new outspoken majority, refusing to kowtow to those hideous serpentine 'masters'. This new army will object vociferously, and will rise when the Time of Trouble, now almost upon us, unleashes chaos between the nations as controlling interests begin to lose their control, lashing out at the world, as ancient powers & principalities begin to collide & crumble.

Darkness gets it's day but even the light from a tiny, feeble matchstick can push back the dark of a room.

The tiny flame of a candle can illuminate sufficiently to show the position of a lost hiker who's fallen off a ledge in a snowy mountain range which stretches for miles in all directions. It can keep him alive, keep his spirits up, maintain him in the proper state of mind to choose hope, to survive materially & to overcome even the most arduous of circumstances, in the most brutal of climates, where one might feel truly 'godforsaken' otherwise. Light is far more powerful than darkness when you understand its secrets & hold it before you in humility knowing the power it holds to save. Those without that same light can be said to be truly lost, because when trouble strikes, they have no light to cling to, no way to keep warm, to be optimistic, to hope against all odds & know that such hope is not in vain. That same ledge has claimed many travellers who thought their footing was secure.

Yet the Light is freely available. All that is required so as to find that Light, is to ask, seek & knock at the door of Him who explained Himself plainly, as the true Light of the World - ensuring that all would readily know this Truth in our days.

So, yeah, right on, we need to keep our hearts from hardening & love the best we can. This alone will someday soon require great sacrifice in itself.

Amen to that brother.

FITO.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yes, when it is necessary & justified. Pacifism is a delusion for the comfortable to play with.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Love ya' dearly brother FITO. Enjoyed the update too in spite of feeling your pain and having deep empathy for your son's situation.

Yes, we're called to say "Hell No!" I feel comfortable & on target using that phrase.

It's a somewhat complex question scripturally though. To wit, does one go old testament or new testament on the puppets of dark forces lol.

My own answer slowly forms.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Since when has the God of the Bible been on the side of the British?

Isn't it more likely the case that the God of the Bible is on the side of those currently taking over the world because of the amount of support he is given through Zionism and such, it's like you maintain support for that God and then complain at the results, the poison as the cure just like the vaccine.

What if you tried a different God, or realized that your hopes and expectations of such don't correspond to the stated intentions of the one you worship, rather than resorting to the tried and failed?

Don't you think that the ever conditional love and mercy for the Gpd of Israel towards his Chosen People might only extend towards them, because i don't see Zionists extending this towards anyone else, particularly the British and the Anglo-sphere in general, quite the opposite.

Even the British Crown, Government, Anglican Church, Masonic Lodges aren't on the side of the British people, but they all align with the God of Israel.
edit on 29-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I bet the attacker feels just as justified

There is a saying around my neck of the woods and it translates to if two are fighting, a third is frolicking. In that sense keep ip the good fight

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

Since when has the God of the Bible been on the side of the British?

Isn't it more likely the case that the God of the Bible is on the side of those currently taking over the world because of the amount of support he is given through Zionism and such, it's like you maintain support for that God and then complain at the results, the poison as the cure just like the vaccine.

What if you tried a different God, or realized that your hopes and expectations of such don't correspond to the stated intentions of the one you worship, rather than resorting to the tried and failed?

Don't you think that the ever conditional love and mercy for the Gpd of Israel towards his Chosen People might only extend towards them, because i don't see Zionists extending this towards anyone else, particularly the British and the Anglo-sphere in general, quite the opposite.

Even the British Crown, Government, Anglican Church, Masonic Lodges aren't on the side of the British people, but they all align with the God of Israel.

I think your right on point.

I have finally found the Divine Creator mentioned in the bible, but it seems no churches bring this to light.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[c]

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

The tribal gods of the bible have their favorite people, but the true divine makes no distinctions.

The fact that Masons use a separate bible, is not only suspicious, its a disservice to humanity. Maybe even with a covert agenda..

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Noble, but naive. Revolution won't commence until blood is dripping down the sidewalks and every man actively fears for the life of his family as he listens to neighbors begging for their lives and guns discharging and boots marching. Until it's in their backyard, they won't raise a weapon. There will be hundreds bodies on the ground before Americans answer as a community instead of corporate drones. Who here would give their life? Who here believes they ultimately will?

There are few that will fight back. We may not win, but we will fight.

I have met with at least two groups that have accepted that things will eventually fall apart, and they are preparing for a life without government or outside aide.

Maybe it will not be enough to stop what is happening, and maybe it will only work for a short time, but at least we will have tried.

<<   2  3 >>

join