It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bidet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
And this one too.. when your posts just don't appear hey...
edit on 29-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Just get a personal assistant, works for me...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

The glorious people of this thread don’t recognize the brilliance of accuracy a bidet has. Every time. It is a thing of beauty. It is like the michael jordan of water accuracy.

1700’s? Naw I was born in London and raised in Los Angeles. Now live elsewhere. I am all types of mixed up. But my back side is clean as a whistle 👍

When you fart and whistle at the same time, that has to be a feat.

I'm still not squirting water up me woopise unless it's if I'm having naughty times with a hot hot model in a pool.

No, that’s amore.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The problem with just paper is there the residual smear full of bacteria exposed to oxygen.

I wish I could afford a bidet with money and space, but for now, the best alternative is to strip off the clothes for the poop and then use the shower head on the hose and soap. A small bit of cloth is all that is needed for drying.

I used this technique while I lived in a tent for almost a full year. It was the cleanest I've ever been in my life.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtWasher

I got mine for around 50 bucks. It takes up little space, just hangs over the side a bit where the controls are. I have a external spray on my bath but using it to clean me bum seems like overkill. This is easy and all I have to do is wipe water, no brown or even yellow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join