It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A battle for the future of humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

With the ability they have shown to control the masses, how for one second do you think they will not be controlling the President?

Just to be sure you do realize that's what I was saying? Sometimes I'm
to vague.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think there are two approaches or attitudes towards the erosions of personal freedom being engineered in the world. I think they are very well outlined in this passage from one of Carlos Castaneda's books. One is either a warrior or a victim. We can waste so much time in disbelief at what is happening which is a kind of hypothesis of what is happening, projecting the ultimate consequence of what is happening into a future scape. This is to allow us the comfort of being in a present where it is not that bad as yet.

The quoted passage represents the experience of Indians of the Americas who suffered the Spanish conquest.

I think we have to look at what is happening as an invasion. An invasion and a growing tyranny, by tyrants who aim to wield increasing power as they will hold all the cards.

The same forces that would enslave us, reducing us to mere shadows of the human spirit can also be used as a kind of sharpening stone for that same spirit. We can be strengthened to face the unknown because that which weakens us - the clinging to our possessions, will be taken away. ("You will own nothing and etc etc") This circumstance can be used to possess all we have left - our spirit.

Carlos Castaneda

The Fire From Within

Chapter - Petty Tyrants

"He explained that one of the greatest accomplishments of the seers of the Conquest was a construct he called the three-phase progression. By understanding the nature of man, they were able to reach the incontestable conclusion that if seers can hold their own in facing petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity, and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.

"The average man's reaction is to think that the order of that statement should be reversed," he went on. "A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that's not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable."

I vociferously disagreed with him. I told him that in my opinion tyrants can only render their victims helpless or make them as brutal as they themselves are. I pointed out that countless studies had been done on the effects of physical and psychological torture on such victims.

"The difference is in something you just said," he retorted. "They are victims, not warriors. Once I felt just as you do. I'll tell you what made me change, but first let's go back again to what I said about the Conquest. The seers of that time couldn't have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers' skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere.

"After all those marvelous years of abundance things changed a great deal. Petty tyrants never again had that scope; it was only during those times that their authority was unlimited. The perfect ingredient for the making of a superb seer is a petty tyrant with unlimited prerogatives.

"In our times, unfortunately, seers have to go to extremes to find a worthy one. Most of the time they have to be satisfied with very small fry."

terebess.hu...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

With the ability they have shown to control the masses, how for one second do you think they will not be controlling the President?

Just to be sure you do realize that's what I was saying? Sometimes I'm
to vague.

I am sorry. I should have clarified that was a generalized "you".

Not a you, Randyvine2, "you".

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I thought so but I write with insecurity?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I think there are two approaches or attitudes towards the erosions of personal freedom being engineered in the world. I think they are very well outlined in this passage from one of Carlos Castaneda's books. One is either a warrior or a victim. We can waste so much time in disbelief at what is happening which is a kind of hypothesis of what is happening, projecting the ultimate consequence of what is happening into a future scape. This is to allow us the comfort of being in a present where it is not that bad as yet.

I like this. It says much of how I feel about where we are in the world right now. It simplifies the reason for so much of my frustrations with my family and loved ones.

I don't expect anyone to do anything they don't feel comfortable doing. I am not trying to convince anyone to trust or believe anything I say. I just want them to stop riding the fence. To poop or get off the pot.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I also liked what you wrote, even more so I found it striking.

We can be strengthened to face the unknown because that which weakens us - the clinging to our possessions, will be taken away. ("You will own nothing and etc etc") This circumstance can be used to possess all we have left - our spirit.

I've always had the ability to have a lot of possessions, But I just never wanted to
be weighed down by a house and motorcycles and cars and fifth wheels and
stocks and owning a business etc. But I do have weapons and I do have the killer
instinct (spirit). While I've never liked hurting someone even when they deserved
it. I certainly will as long as I can justify. I don't think anyone even recognizes an
act of war these days. Or maybe they can't face the fact. Victims, I will not die
as one.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So many people complain' everyday for so long now, many years. There are good societies too that mostly do not get recognized. Name a good society you know that someone keeps track of. The world is run by poor people too.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Something has been bothering me for a while Randy.

I don’t see the present wickedness being in line with the contemporary interpretation of eschatology.

I may very well be wrong but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Great Reset was destroyed by the Great Awakening.

Flynn’s ending of a prayer “in the name of the 7 rays of light” was a real eye opener for me.

They have a “form of Godliness but deny the power there of”. and offer a “Golden Age” on earth and a transition from “Dark to Light” while invoking “God”but not mentioning his Son, Jesus Christ.

Are we witnessing the greatest example of the Hegelian dialectic in the history of the world?

Are we looking for a man to save us from this hell we are going into? What will be his solution?

No idea why this is in a quote box

edit on 10 25 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 25 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.

Very true, I'm sure many of us are learning this in recent times.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What was that second choice again?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Are we looking for a man to save us from this hell we are going into? What will be his solution?

Space stations while Nibiru turns earth upside down. Everything else is just fluff to keep the idiot masses doing their vain repetitions.

For thousands of years humanity has had one goal, and it's to avoid our future of being swallowed by a black hole. I don't know why this narrative has to be so complicated. Either contribute to science, or be a welfare liberal toilet scrubber. Your choice.

Not a theory or science fiction. Only the stupid will be left on earth. That's why the west isn't worried about overpopulation. It'll only last 3 more decades. If you don't contribute to exiting the matrix, you suffer the tribulations and eternal crushing of your soul.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"We have two choices. The first choice is a future with a One World Government controlled by the elite. Everyone will be micro-chipped and everyone will have a file containing everything about them. Vaccinations will be mandatory. All children will be required to attend a certified educational institution. The internet will become highly regulated and free speech will be suppressed, all television and media will be carefully scrutinized so that it conforms to some one standards. Your thoughts wont even be safe. People will be milked like cows until death and they wont have the ability to question it, they wont be able to do anything or go anywhere without being tracked and taxed. We will remain dependent on inferior technology. Scarcity and poverty will continue."

In what way were you accurate?

One world government ruled by the elite - Not true
Everyone microchipped - Not true
Files on everyone - Probably true
Mandatory vaccines - Not true
Children having to attend certified educational institutes - Not true
Regulated internet - Somewhat true
Suppression of free speech - Not true
Scrutinized Media - Not true (scrutinized by who? The government?)
Your thoughts won't be safe - Not true
People tracked and taxed - Possibly tracked, taxes sure but hardly 'everything you do'
Dependent on inferior technology - Not true (inferior to what?)
Scarcity and poverty - Not true. There is less poverty now than ever before

There's a difference between what is actual vs. what you fear. To say that all of these predictions are accurate seems to be a bit of a stretch. That's not to say that you will be wrong in the long-term - but let's not try to be too doom and gloom. Life is already enough of a challenge!

edit on 26-10-2021 by MalarkingMonkey because: because I suck

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MalarkingMonkey

"We have two choices. The first choice is a future with a One World Government controlled by the elite. Everyone will be micro-chipped and everyone will have a file containing everything about them. Vaccinations will be mandatory. All children will be required to attend a certified educational institution. The internet will become highly regulated and free speech will be suppressed, all television and media will be carefully scrutinized so that it conforms to some one standards. Your thoughts wont even be safe. People will be milked like cows until death and they wont have the ability to question it, they wont be able to do anything or go anywhere without being tracked and taxed. We will remain dependent on inferior technology. Scarcity and poverty will continue."

People tracked and taxed - Possibly tracked, taxes sure but hardly 'everything you do'

There's a difference between what is actual vs. what you fear. To say that all of these predictions are accurate seems to be a bit of a stretch. That's not to say that you will be wrong in the long-term - but let's not try to be too doom and gloom. Life is already enough of a challenge!

There is hardly any point in responding to this if you have such incredible blinders on. Vaccines not mandatory? Puh-lease......

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

There is hardly any point in responding to this if you have such incredible blinders on. Vaccines not mandatory? Puh-lease......

I was going to reply but it’s pointless.

A year ago if the boss said he wanted to stick something in you or you would loose your job you would be set for life after the court case.

Now medical rape is legal and it’s a choice.

Some people have turned into ethical zombies and it’s pointless trying to reason with them.
edit on 10 26 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 26 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Where did I say all of the predictions were accurate? Give it long enough, a OWG will form, and they'll probably try to microchip everyone, but they might not need to since everyone carries around a phone these days. There will also come a point in time where the state tries to make homeschooling illegal, they already decide everything else when it comes to the health of our children. As for mandatory vaccines not being true, I'm not going to waste time debating obvious facts of reality. Same thing with suppression of free speech, if you can't see that happening then you must be blind and deaf. As for your thoughts not being safe, that's obviously another distant future prediction when technology becomes more advanced. And it depends where you live, but many nations now use QR codes with scanning apps to track every store that people enter so they can trace the spread of Covid-19.

They could also check your GPS location history to see where you were at all other times. And we are still dependent on many forms of inferior technology, especially when it comes to energy production, we dump trillions into Fusion technology and say "well we hope to have something that produces more energy than it consumes by 2030". Look I'm not going to get into it because I've written countless threads about all these issues before. As for poverty decreasing, yes it might have decreased over the last few decades, but our corrupt debt-based money system and technological ignorance has made that process much slower than it could have otherwise been. And in the last 2 years poverty and scarcity has certainly increased very dramatically, the only way you could not see that is if you lived in an ivory tower separated from the real world.

Whether you want to believe it or not there are powerful forces working to keep humanity in a state of economic destitution and desperation. I think the reason is partially because they don't want the entire world consuming a large amount of resources like the rich first world nations do. Even the so called "rich" nations like the USA have massive debt issues, at both the public and private level. I've seen cities in the US with so many homeless people living on the street it looks like a 3rd world nation. The world has generally improved over the last few decades, and I've even written threads about how it's stupid to ignore that improvement and act like the world has only gotten worse. But I think that improvement scares the elite because it has resulted in a transfer of wealth which isn't in their favor, and now they're trying to claw back as much of that wealth as possible.
edit on 27/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My suspicion is that the psychopathic elite are implementing the process of transitioning humans into a digital reality that they term the "Metaverse". I believe the goal is to disconnect us from our current, physical avatars in order to project our consciousness into digital avatars where we will interact with one another inside the Metaverse through highly advanced VR systems. I'm sure this will involve some type of internal chipping device that will enhance and control the sensory input/output. They'll introduce this technology as entertainment and gaming to entice people to use it making sure we feel safe and comfortable with it. They probably still have many bugs to work out so we'll have to work through an experimental phase where the initial volunteers will be the Guinea pigs. I think the end game is to have every human hooked up to this new system...a matrix within a matrix. Essentially we will be sims inside their new game. I don't know what their plans will be for the planet. Maybe they'll restore it back to it's natural glory and use it to create their own personal utopia and they'll have access to and control over both worlds. This physical world and the Metaverse.

Metaverse

edit on 27-10-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
its crazy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join