It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just between the U.S. and China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Once they stabilize enough of us in the U.S. with either vaxx, the U.S. military will strike China in waves, for the release of covid-19. The first wave will be a full assault. They will be using nuclear weapons. The second wave will be to defend the home land from China taking any retaliatory action. The third wave will be to finish China off so that it can do no more attacks of any kind. Mark my words. This will not be a world war. Nope, just a war between the U.S. and China.

Jan 6 was to bring about a big distraction in the news media. To make it look like many seek revenge against Trump, but Jan 6 had to happen in order to take war talk out of the news media. Notice no talk in the media about any possible retaliation against China for the covid-19? Instead it is just the same ole Jan 6 talk being dragged. They still ain't put Trump in jail for Jan 6, because Jan 6 is apart of the military roll out coming against China.

Everybody and they mama knows that the most effective military attack should be just before or during the winter season. Would be extra hard to start rebuilding when the winter season is just beginning. So expect China to be attacked soon enough in retaliation for the release of the covid-19 virus.

Trump and Biden are playing a role for now. But just you wait and see the get back coming against China.

It's no coincidence that I was hit by a car on Jan 6 of 2018. Only to find out what would happen Jan 6 2021. Three years later... It will seem like world war 3 only if Russia gets involved. You see, it will be just a war between the U.S. and China, unless Russia gets involved. If Russia gets involved, then so will other allies. Then that would make it ww3. But I strongly doubt Russia will get involved.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Uh yeah.... No!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
But wasnt it the US that financed research in Wuhan. Perhaps covid-19 was an economical weapon, In depressing the markets its more likely to affect economies that depend on exports (aka china). China's Evergrande, the country's second biggest property developer, is now on the brink of collapse. If all the domino's fall, its going to cause a mess that might surpass the 2007 GFC.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Mate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden have been on China's payroll for years .

China could move a Naval carrier group off the West coast of California and start dropping troop transports in the Water and Joe Biden's only response would be to ask if they were Vaccinated .

Trump on the other hand would be on them like fly's on # if they came to with in 50 miles of Hawaii .

and Just an FYI China would never make a move without the backing of Russia and some serious internal support within the USA's Government .
edit on 23-10-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden have been on China's payroll for years...

....serious internal support within the USA's Government .

I'm pretty sure we're already here man, look at the education system, the way the DOJ has been acting towardss PARENTS... We're accepting pawns at the southern border at breathtaking pace.. We've crippled our oil industry even though our whole economy is based on... oil.

It's here man and I'm surprised people are so blind. Put on the damn sunglasses!
edit on 23-10-2021 by SoundisVibration because: Autocorrect correction

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I don't what ya'll keep talking about. I'm the one who released the sars2. just kidding. maybe
edit on 23 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
US and China develope the virus together. This all planned by them both. They may bomb each other territory, but that would be prearrange too. Like in 1984. Bomb each other's useless eaters.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

China could move a Naval carrier group off the West coast of California and start dropping troop transports in the Water and Joe Biden's only response would be to ask if they were Vaccinated .

No he wouldn't!

If you come in from outside of the US across the borders, you don't need to be vaccinated.

That is proven.

He would provide buses for them and take them where they needed to be.

That is Gospel.

Lol

P

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Nope

But it will begin soon

We’re just destroying the global economy first To take the wind out off CCP

Next stage is destabilisation “inside China”

That housing bubble is going to pop

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I was hit by a car on Jan 6 of 2018.

And it has effected your mind it would appear.

top topics

join