It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More COVID facts Biden Doesn't Want You To Hear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: The2Billies
The Gates/Soros/Democratic Party depopulation plan hard at work.

Why else would Fauci fund the "gain of function research" that led to the creation of the virus?

WHEN will there be a Congressional hearing to ask this question..and more? They need to stop chasing after the Jan 6th protest organizers, and go after real crooks and murderers.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Next we'll be learning of government plans to force unvaxxed people into re-education and counseling camps.

Watch for it sooner rather than later😱🚨

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I agree with each of your facts.
So what do we do about it.

Enjoy the popcorn & marshmallows while they are still being placed on store shelves.

The death of millions is fate accompli at this point, so enjoy the time you and your loved ones have left together. I suppose recognizing the fact that there will be more resources for those that do not perish in the next couple of flu seasons may provide some solace in the "sacrifice" many have made but are yet to fully comprehend, if ever.

All of this brought to us by panic, herd mentality, cold calculation, and unbridled hubris.

Party on Garth.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Since this farce started I have been taking 15mg of zinc and 2000iu of D3, haven't had the slightest sniffle.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Democrats and the elites belive in order to rebuild you need to destroy first.
And it looks like the Democrats are trying to use the virus to alter the way everything use to work.

They hate America, they hate its success and want to break that down.

Breaking that down will level the playing field make America more 3rd world.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The people who have been saying "the world is overpopulated" for years, just so happens to be the same people telling us all to get vaccinated?

Not suspicious at all!

This is what I always try to tell people. How do more people not put 2 + 2 together.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Full Title: More COVID facts the CDC & Biden Administration doesn't want you to hear.

This is one of the more comprehensive verbal explanations of why, what governments are doing to their citizens, isn't justifiable. A very articulate doctor from Indiana addresses his city council and makes most of the points presented on these forums every day. Have a listen. You can easily pick-up argument points from what this guy says so very clearly.

Key facts (we've all come to know):
o COVID is spread by aerosol particles too small for a mask to filter out
o You can't make these viruses go away
o Vaccines are ineffective against respiratory viruses
o The MRNA genetic experiments fight the virus wrong which is why people are getting sick in the Summer
o No vaccine stops infection
o Being asymptomatic sucks and makes you a spreader
o What the CDC says is counter-factual
o Recommends active loading of vitamin D, Ivermectin and Zinc (active treatment trials prove this true).
o If you recovered from COVID, you don't need to vaccinated.
o If you get vaccinated post-recovery, your chances of bad side effects are effectively quadrupled

Rumble Video Link

I had to vax-up to get a ride back to Murica. I am still fuming over being barred from boarding an aircraft until I presented my COVID Passport.

And ... Have a listen to what they're saying over there on Banned Video. They're concerned our immune systems (for those of us over 40) will be 100% compromised by the first of the year. Same goes for those over 30, but that's extended to the right until March. Amazing how that coincides with the time of the year most people get sick. Sounds as bad as cramming an old folk's home with COVID positive people and locking the doors.

This is the only thing that I disagree with.
"Being asymptomatic sucks and makes you a spreader"

You cannot spread COVID if you are asymptomatic, if you do not have symptoms, you simply do not have enough viral load in your body to be contagious. This is a fact. The whole asymptomatic spreader talking point was just another made up lie from the "experts".

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I like how our local media has started giving four and five day reports on COVID. The single day numbers are miniscule so they started adding them up over four or five days to have a larger number.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I remember when Patrick Henry said, "Give me Liberty or Give me an injection that reduces my risk of death from one specific manmade disease from .6% to .01%!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join