It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump , Best Vaccine Salesman In History NWO Approved!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi ATS, been a while! After a years long departure from ATS, I am dismayed to come back to a large swath of the comments and threads here still debating the false left right paradigm in American politics. The undeniable truth, is that Trump is the reason we are all currently in this COVID mess, and it would not have been possible without him. The Biden admin is now just following through with step 2 of the Trump/Gates agenda.

Trump, prior to being a puppet for Bill Gates, was a vocal vaccine sceptic. He consistently made public statements/tweets questioning the safety/efficacy of vaccines. Here is an article for reference:

How Donald Trump Became An Anti-Vaxxer

Trump was planning to create a vaccine safety task force, which could have been huge for those of us that want accountability for the pharmaceutical industry. He met with Robert Kennedy to discuss the creation of this task force. This was announced in January 2017.

Trump To Appoint RFK

Robert Kennedy Shut Out On Vaccines By Trump

And then, a pharma miracle happened: Trump met with Bill Gates at the White House in March, 2017!

Trump To Meet With Bill Gates

After this meeting, Trump became a BIGLY lover of vaccines and pharma! He started his road to becoming the NUMBER ONE vaccine salesman in history. Do you remember the last Pandemic outbreak of a deadly deadliest disease that is deadly to everyone on the planet, the DEADLY MEASLES? Much of this "pandemic outbreak" mirrors what they did with the COVID pandemic: forced vaccination legislation, massive MSM propaganda push, and tons of other draconian measures. What did Trump do? He says "they have to take the shot" like a good little NWO salesman.

They Have To Take The Shot

Now, fast forward to the plandemic timeline. Trump followed orders from Bill Gates/WHO/UN/GAVI/Pharma like a good little puppet. During the early days, Trump and his admin laid out the infrastructure needed for the worldwide rollout of the Bill Gates vaccine agenda. This three step process included enacting the PREP act, which relieved all of the conspirators of any/all liability, including the doctors that murdered patients with ventilators, and everyone involved with the vaccine.

PREP Act

Trump also enacted "war time powers" which further empowered the federal government to do whatever they want with impunity. The combination of these two items is basically the 2020 Patriot Act, with the "virus" being the twin towers.

Wartim e Authority

Now I am sure there are some of you Trump supporters that are thinking "he had to do these things to fight the deep state." I can see that point of view, but ask yourself, if YOU were President, would you appoint Fauci to the head of the COVID Task Force? Would you install Pharama's lackeys into high positions of power? I know that if it were me, I would never even consider it. Would you offer a "Science Advisor" position to BILL GATES??

Fauci Timeline

Trump Offers Bill Gates A Job

If you are unaware, Bill Gates runs the entire worldwide Vaccine program, from top to bottom. This is not hyperbole or exaggeration. He OWNS the WHO, CDC, various USA health departments, and the majority of international health departments. He does this through his various foundations that starts with The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation, and is a MASSIVE spiderweb of funding through various organizations, all created and funded by Gates, Pharma, and a list of the usual suspects. If it has anything to do with vaccines, it is funded and controlled by the Gates empire in conjuction with the usual suspects in Pharma and Philanthropy. This subject is an entirely different thread, but I assure you that what I am saying is true, and I can 100% back it up, and have over the years in my research.

With this being said, Trump worked with Gates' GAVI organization, which is toward the top of the vaccine megastructure with MASSIVE amounts of taxpayer funding:

Tr ump Funds GAVI

Trump also wrote a blank check directly to Pharma/Gates for the creation, purchase, and distribution of every single COVID vaccine with insane levels of funding directly to each manufacturer and supply line. Operation Warped Speed should have been named "Operation Line The Pockets Of Bill Gates And The Pharma Industry While Crushing America"

Trump Funding Vaccines OPERATION WARPED SPEED!

Now we all know where we are, mandated vaccines worldwide after the initial "2 weeks to flatten the curve" series of lies, mask mandates all over the world, and an ENDLESS stream of booster shots for a failed, dangerous, and ineffective vaccine program purely designed to rollout Agenda 21, The Great Reset, Vaccine Passports, Digital ID, and the largest transfer of power and wealth in world history. We have Trump to thank for this, along with the billions of people all over the world that are putting up with the tyranny. All of this over a virus with a ridiculously low death rate for the vast majority of people.

So why Trump? It is simple, Trump was the Great Placation for The Great Reset. He was installed to usher all of this in because the rulers knew that if they put a Clinton, Obama, Biden, etc. clone into office to run this operation, Patriots and people that care about freedom would not have gone along with it. Trump was able to get away with running all over our freedoms and constitution because he was perceived as a right wing patriot that loved America. It could not be further from the truth. If it was Obama in office doing this stuff, we would have been out in the streets, likely armed, not allowing it to happen. We would not be making excuses for his support of red flag laws and bump stock bans. We would not be making excuses for filling cabinet positions with the usual deep state/shadow government/bankster / military industrial complex figures. It was business as usual, with a fake patriot in office. He sold us out, and if you are still supporting this globalist traitor, it is time to look closer at what this monster did to create the situation we are now facing.

The Biden admin is now using the infrastructure that Trump put into place to further the agenda while terrorizing every single person on the planet.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And a quick note to anyone supporting Biden in the fake left right paradigm...

ENJOY YOUR MAGA JABS!

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You came back to tell us this? This the best you got?

Stay on vacation bud. He ain’t prez no more.

“Let’s Go Brandon!”

edit on 23-10-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
ENJOY YOUR MAGA JABS!

I can't speak for everyone out there but every Trump supporter I know doesn't trust the jabs and won't get them, even if he endorses them.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I agree, Let's Go Brandon. And yes, I came back to discuss this because for some reason people ignore the fact that Trump did this to us. He laid out the infrastructure, and Brandon is just following through with Operation Warped Speed as planned. a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Correct, which is why they needed Trump to rollout Operation Warped Speed. It is the only way they would be able to get away with it all, which clearly worked. Everyone ignored it and went along with it because it was Trump and not Clinton/Biden/Anyone on the left. a reply to: Necrobile

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I agree, Let's Go Brandon. And yes, I came back to discuss this because for some reason people ignore the fact that Trump did this to us. He laid out the infrastructure, and Brandon is just following through with Operation Warped Speed as planned. a reply to: slatesteam

Trump? Biden?

Nah. NIH-funded CCP BSL-4 for GoF…

Nice try though amigo.

edit on 23-10-2021 by slatesteam because: Only 4 years

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Absolutely, 100%

well written, fully explains the entire situation which I happened to warn about before the scamdemic

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And yes, I came back to discuss this because for some reason people ignore the fact that Trump did this to us.

Trump has never been one of us commoners. It's always been Them -vs- Us.

Still ... sounded like you were throwing down a political gauntlet with your OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Yes and that is why he mentioned Hydroxychloroquine's efficacy, consistently mentioned therapeutics, and never spoke a word of forced vaxxination.

It is all about choice, without Operation Warpspeed, we would still be locked down, for years, and the devastation would be far worse.

Moves and Countermoves, remember it was Fauci and Obama who funded the creation of the plannedemic.

BTW with all of your research, I would imagine it would be easy to point to us how much stock Trump has in these vaxxine companies, I mean a salesmen does not sell without getting his commission.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
MAGA JABS!? LMFO!
More like the Joe Biden communist jabs. Who is the president now?
Who mandated and has tried to force this poison on everyone expect for themself?
Why is this mandated only for us peons and not our great almighty leaders in the white house?

Blaming Trump for this one won’t work.
The blame for this like everything else since Brandon took office lies with him and the demoncrats.
Still blaming Trump for everything that retard Brandon has done?
Has this pos idiot commander in cheat done anything right yet?
Has he done anything thats good for the U.S yet?
It’s like he is on mission to destroy the U.S.
All of this can’t be blamed on his and his communist administration‘s Incompetence.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Trump openly disregarded and wanted to fire Fauci. How does that fit into this narrative?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am blaming both of them. Trump created the infrastructure for everything we are currently living through, and Biden is following through with it all. It's a nice cozy club serving the globalist agenda. a reply to: RebelBerserker1

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
He was the commander in chief, could have fired Fauci at anytime and not installed him in the first place. He could have alos not done anything I mentioned in the OP. a reply to: SuicideKing33

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Fauci has never been anything more than a distraction, a figurehead whose job is to represent the interests of the national institute of health while keeping the public eye away from the actual culpable officials who directly participated in the Wuhan program.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

This the best you got?

Is that the best you've got?
I don't see you debating are refuting any of the ops points.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

So why did he install him?
Why didn't he fire him?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Trump openly disregarded and wanted to fire Fauci. How does that fit into this narrative?

But did he??? Maybe think about that for a second! Remember politics is just a game man.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: slatesteam

This the best you got?

Is that the best you've got?
I don't see you debating are refuting any of the ops points.
Pfffft. I dunno bud. Learn to read maybe?

Yikes. ATS is better than this grandiose OP.

And in this case I mean “opinion piece”.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Trump sets em up. Biden knocks em down.

All the same team.

When our friends learn thei is when we will prevail

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join