It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria considers Covid lockdown for the unvaccinated ONLY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I am pretty sure majority of unvaxed/unvaccainted weren't allowed in those places already without having a passport or vax. Are they going to protect the vaxs by not blaming the vax as well?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The agenda here is so obvious... the northern hemisphere is going into winter, so you guys better prepare for some next level fearmongering designed to usher in the vaccine passports. The southern hemisphere is now coming out of winter, and cases are plummeting in Australia (not Austria) and other countries in the south. They exploited the wave in winter to push through as much nonsense as they could, and that's exactly what will happen in countries which are now entering winter.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And when our health authorities/leaders demand too much
what then?

It will be too late for pointed fingers, too late to declare we are being divided and concurred,
too late to cry freedom, with no one left to listen.

edit on pmSaturdaySaturday20800000010pm10 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Um if somebody is vaccinated and the vaccine is effective why would they give a damn about the unvaccinated???

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

May as well just create ghettos for those of us who have chosen to exercise our human rights. Those of us who choose not to be experimented on are slowly but surely losing our freedoms and the majority who are vaccinated are happy with that.

They've learned nothing from history.

Oh, but see it's nothing at all like then because this time *they* are the ones with the fancy papers/marks to show that *they* are the "right" kind of citizens.

There seems to be mention of this in a book somewhere ... it's on the tip of my tongue ...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Um if somebody is vaccinated and the vaccine is effective why would they give a damn about the unvaccinated???

As someone who chose to get vaccinated before it became a mandate ... I don't know. I don't care what anyone else's status because if it does what every other vaccine does, then it shouldn't be any big thing anymore if the person next to me is vaccinated or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

Totally agree. Where I work the unvaxxed have to isolate for ten days from the first symptom or from the date a close contact tests positive. But vaxxed people can keep working until they test positive so they usually spend three or four days walking round coughing feeling ill then get the test and take ten days off. Also vaxxed get full pay but unvaxxed loose the first 3 days pay while isolating.

So if someone's partner tests positive and they are vaxxed they continue working until they get sick enough to warrant taking a test therefore spreading covid. This is definitely NOT about keeping people safe and all about forcing the jab on as many people as possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Remember when freedom used to be a thing?

Good times. . . . . goo-oood times.

Pepperidge Farms remembers!

<< 1   >>

join