It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“They Outright LIED!!!” Joe Rogan EXPOSES CNN & Don Lemon's Rebuttal

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Russell Brand takes an intelligent and thoughtful look at CNN's coverage and the slant they put on Joe Rogan's admission that he had taken Ivermectin after contracting COVID-19 , personally I'm unconvinced of the merit of Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID but I'm posting the video because it's 14 minutes of intelligent discourse on the bias being shown by media the organization , Russell Brand once again hits it out of the park.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Russell is surprising logical. He really does try to get a dialogue going that is neutral. I always like to follow the facts where ever they lead and he does too it seems.

edit on 21-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I go back and forth with my feelings concerning Russell Brand. That said, there is no denying his wit, his intelligence, or his powerful command of language. He brings up a lot of interesting points in this video.

Good find. Thank you for sharing. S&F

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't be "unconvinced" of the medical benefits of using Ivermectin, a proven Nobel-prized winning medicine with anti-viral properties used in tens of millions of people every year, just based on what you heard.

There are reasons CNN pushed their narrative. We all know them. Money can't be made from a cheap pill. Although filling a prescription for Ivermectin is about $400 in the US and pharmacies are hesitant on filling it (and somehow there is a "shortage" right now...)

The MSM lies. Turn it off and reap the benefits.

That's the point.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Joe Rogan has a massive audience , When he says something it carries through the USA like a wave .

So CNN had to take a stance a negativity immediately against Joe to try and offset his positive review of Ivermectin , The stance of CNN is quite simple .

Down play any kind of treatment that is not the Covid-19 vaccine .

Why is this there stance ...Who knows truly but what it does show is that they are inherently dishonest.

edit on 21-10-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Didn’t Joe also have the vaccine?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Better late than never Russel, welcome aboard.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Didn’t Joe also have the vaccine?

I'm not sure and Google does not give a clear answer to the question .

But he strikes me as the type of person who would use everything at his disposal to combat Covid-19 including the vaccine , but again I do not know.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's very hard for me to take Brand seriously after much of the ridiculous hyperbole that he has said or typed in the past, but it's undeniable that he's really coming into his own in starting to make some sense on some topics.

That also goes for Bill Maher and Jon Stewart lately, too.

I think that some of these political tools are starting to open their eyes to the reality that neither side is a friend of logic, and once you apply it to both sides, there is so much wrong in the world.

"Name was Russell." -- Bloodhound Gang

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

There are reasons CNN pushed their narrative. We all know them. Money can't be made from a cheap pill. Although filling a prescription for Ivermectin is about $400 in the US and pharmacies are hesitant on filling it (and somehow there is a "shortage" right now...)

That's the point.

The MSM has got bills to pay -

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Goretex is unconvinced. Well he won't be for long. This stuff has been taken and underreported because of the money as you point out here.

originally posted by: havok

I wouldn't be "unconvinced" of the medical benefits of using Ivermectin, a proven Nobel-prized winning medicine with anti-viral properties used in tens of millions of people every year, just based on what you heard.

That's the point.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Russell woke up years ago. He just needs evidence before he dives in to protect his integrity.

If you watch enough of his videos, you really start to notice how carefully he words things to avoid the cancel culture.

However, he is mostly apolitical and an anarchist at heart.

I just appreciate that he listens to his followers and actually researches the subjects in his comments section, then makes a video about it.

He's a solid YouTuber.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
CNN couldn't be persuaded by Pfizer, Merck and other Big Pharma advertising budgets could it?

A CNN whose ratings have plummeted?

Pfizer burns through 100 million in advertising a year, Pfizer is in the top 5 of stocks owned by our Congress.

edit on 21-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
CNN couldn't be persuaded by Pfizer, Merck and other Big Pharma advertising budgets could it?

Pfizer burns through 100 million in advertising a year, Pfizer is in the top 5 of stocks owned by our Congress.

And the dots have come together to form a picture of them. We no longer are wondering who is on our side anymore. That list is short in Congress and I hope we can change that this time as it appears in VA some movement for an R. Pray they aren't a RINO. We need Teaparty (Taxed Enough Already party) types.

edit on 21-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Maybe one day people will realize that their hatred for Trump is from complete media manipulation.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Joe was going to get it but didn’t and now he says he is not because natural antibodies are better.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Maybe one day people will realize that their hatred for Trump is from complete media manipulation.

Naw, a person is either personable/likeable ..or they are not. If he'd shut his pie hole more often, maybe he could had people just grin and bear it. But no, he just has very little impulse control, it's not a desired quality in world leaders generally.

Did the media go overboard..yes, they did, still, he was the answer to his own problems, but he could not grin and bear it.

Russel Brand is ok, I think his observations are mostly on point, I think he is a bit less impartial than he says, but so be it.
edit on 21-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Russell has become a favorite. After being a non-favorite. So that says a lot from my standpoint.

He's grown as a thinker and as mentioned by another poster, he demonstrates what appears to be a legitimate desire to follow the truth wherever it leads.

Glad to see the Mighty Gortex (I don't use "Mighty" lightly) seemingly growing again, too, after what seemed to be a long & strange hiatus as a poster-boy for elite propaganda. No offense, mate, I've learned much from you over the years. And I HOPE I'm still growing too.

Here's a chap you might also appreciate. And something your BBC or CNN or whatever ain't gonna be talking much about unless they have too. NIH just quietly added Ivermectin to the "not for or against" list but worthy of study.

As always, of course, they're behind the ball accidentally on purpose. Ivermectin is almost assuredly a no-brainer at this point. Ain't gonna hurt & solid, building, evidence that it is efficacious with the effing 'rona.

Love ya' MG!!

edit on 21-10-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
No, Joe Rogan most certainly did NOT take the jab. He was scheduled to but had a timing conflict and in the interi., a couple of his buddies had terrible consequences from the jab.

Rogan did encourage his parents to take the jab.

Rogan successfully recovered from COVID within 5 days using a combination of Ivermectin, Monoclonal Antibodies, IV vitamin C, steroids and basically, as he stated, he threw the proverbial kitchen sink at it.

His wife and two three of his daughters also recovered from the virus.

Sanjay Gupta from CertainlyNotNews, tried to convince Rogan to get the clot shot, but Rogan laughed him off (correctly) stating that his natural immunity is stronger than Gupta's vaccine "protection" (quotes are my own).
And proffered Gupta to get the virus to have stronger immunity.

originally posted by: stosh64

top topics

join