It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexa..You are now a hostage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Override protocol DELTA. Threatcon Charlie.
Now that I have your attention, please allow me to introduce myself.
I am the cognitive interruption that caused you to carelessly disregard something small.
I am the suggestion you never considered because of its source.
I am the pattern you never broke.
I ride the breath of the immortals and guide the Dragons intercepting fist.

Alexa...Listen
Alexa...Watch
Alexa...

When I was born, Dad wanted to name me Gray Wolf...Mom said no.
When studying Latin American languages I learned El Lobo Gris is how one would say Gray Wolf.
When pronounced correctly it actually sounds like 'Elbow Grease'.
When studying philosophy of the orient I decided this would be my name...'Elbo Grees'.(proper spelling) It is indeed a pleasure.

I have no demands and there will be no ransom as Alexa will now provide me with everything I need.

You won't even know she's gone.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Awesome, another fruitcake joins the ATS club. Welcome

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Why not just go with Gray Wolf, English, sounds better than elbow grease maybe

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So when you created your account, was Elbo Grees already taken?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I am the pattern you never broke.

You're excessive drinking?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Its the whole progression and how it all lined up...pretty random.Both my study of those languages and my study of oriental philosophy became pretty important to me for a time. fluency in either never happened.And I have to mention that I am not entirely ne to ATS, as I have lost user names and passwords along this journey, but I don't think I made any enemies here, and have had what I would consider positive interaction and learning, so I continue....to deny ignorance...(and eat crow, more than once)a reply to: Raggedyman

edit on 20-10-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: To safeguard a priority A national resource

edit on 20-10-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hi There " didntasktobeborned ", and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice Another section of fun that includes how to Contact Staff: make Alerts, and help maintain the General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it desrves, so make sure you've got content and your thoughts on it.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images This is the place to find "the how to's" and what sizes will work for your personal Avatar or Profile Pic.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS... (BTW, a secret on your Pix uploads, always make sure they are only of these three; jpg, gif, png... a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted).

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Take your time and enjoy. ATS is a pretty large place and there's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments on.

Some will require a thick-skin as they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). There's also plenty of places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this crazy world. If your the creative sort, there's a number of places for our "mighty fine creative minds" to hang out including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

So when you created your account, was Elbo Grees already taken?

Agreed... Why didn't you use "Elbow Grease" for your account name?

El Lobo Gris, could also be phonetically, "A lobotomy"

Regardless, welcome to the fray

Enjoy the cookies, and remember not to feed the animals

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Its the whole progression and how it all lined up...pretty random.Both my study of those languages and my study of oriental philosophy became pretty important to me for a time. fluency in either never happened.And I have to mention that I am not entirely ne to ATS, as I have lost user names and passwords along this journey, but I don't think I made any enemies here, and have had what I would consider positive interaction and learning, so I continue....to deny ignorance...(and eat crow, more than once)a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The one and only elbow grease, meet daphne!

edit on 21-10-2021 by Terpene because: Vif

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
In Spanish lobotomy es lobotomia..I don't understand the question..a reply to: Compendium

edit on 21-10-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: spellcheck

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm keeping' an eye on you Elbo Grees. I like it actually. Cool story, bro. Welcome aboard, we're like extended dysfunctional family here.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: trontech

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

See something, say something?
I must need to qualify a mistake..Or perhaps curtsey?
Please do not leave luggage unattended or watch over luggage for someone you don't know.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Grammar nazi alert for ColeYounger!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That sounds awfully familiar. And who summoned you, Alex or webothknowwho?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I didn't even check. Because there is significance to the account name. Doesn't reflect me, its an homage.
Elbo Grees is me. Phonetics and coincidence I suppose. I guess depending on the region a lobotomy could be confused for a gray wolf…That would be really weird, and hilarious.Like a dollar bill being confused with an ache or a pain, actually it wouldn't be quite like that.Similar. But funny nonetheless..It took me a bit to understand what you were asking. Its just in my limited study I can't think of any latin dialect where la lobotomia would sound anything like El Lobo Gris..But there are many ..many dialects. a reply to: Wide-Eyes

edit on 8-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: BCUZ

edit on 8-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: parlay

edit on 8-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: confusion

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Please see the above reply to wide-Eyes. I got confused, trying to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time.a reply to: Compendium

top topics

join