It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I put multiple URL in my signature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm getting tired of posting the same 4 or 5 links over and over again, is there any way that I can put them all in my signature, I've tried just using the URL markup from the comments toolbar but it only displays the first one

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Space in signature is very limited. Try shortening the URLs with some online tool or other. Ditch or shorten commentary and quotes in signature.

Alternatively link to a post or thread where you listed all sources so you only need one link in your signature
edit on 17-10-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Irrelevant url's for propaganda sites.

Can't wait.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Space in signature is very limited. Try shortening the URLs with some online tool or other.

I could be wrong, but I think link shortners don't work here. I remember trying once using the bitly service and it failed.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Irrelevant url's for propaganda sites.

Can't wait.

I'd hardly call the ONS irrelevant or propaganda.

Tell you what, I'll upload their content to a Bitchute video.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Space in signature is very limited. Try shortening the URLs with some online tool or other. Ditch or shorten commentary and quotes in signature.

Alternatively link to a post or thread where you listed all sources so you only need one link in your signature

You've got two links in your signature, mine truncates after the first link. What code are you using?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Depends on what the links are to. ATS is not an advertising platform for members stuff outside of ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Depends on what the links are to. ATS is not an advertising platform for members stuff outside of ATS.

News websites and sites containing statistical data. I'm not affiliated with any of them. Stuff that I commonly post as sources for my comments.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Solved, I was cutting and pasting carridge returns from notepad, even though they weren't showing up. I needed to turn off wordwrap and past them back in.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The signature area has only space for 5 lines, you have 2 lines of text and 7 links.

The only way of showing all those sources is not having a line break between them.

Edited to add that I see that while I was writing the post you did what I was saying.

edit on 17/10/2021 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Bitchute doesn't even work on my tablet and I'll be damned if I view it on my gaming machine...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Solved, I was cutting and pasting carridge returns from notepad, even though they weren't showing up. I needed to turn off wordwrap and past them back in.

Now your next assignment is to make a thread outlining each link and opinionating 😎

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

The signature area has only space for 5 lines, you have 2 lines of text and 7 links.

The only way of showing all those sources is not having a line break between them.

Edited to add that I see that while I was writing the post you did what I was saying.

I hadn't realised that it was putting in line breaks.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now your next assignment is to make a thread outlining each link and opinionating 😎

They're mostly stats sites, no opinions necessary, the data speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Bitchute doesn't even work on my tablet and I'll be damned if I view it on my gaming machine...

Tiktok, maybe.

I hear that what all the cool kids are using these days. Or maybe I should post it to MySpace, that's a thing, right?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Tiktok, maybe.

I hear that what all the cool kids are using these days. Or maybe I should post it to MySpace, that's a thing, right?

Tik what? Isn't that some CCP data mining crap.

I don't use any social media apart from ATS and YouTube if they even qualify as SM.

Your petty insinuations are meaningless to me. I'm probably older than you...

top topics

join