It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I literally don't understand how people are this misinformed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: oweyoueightone2
You know how the Amish beat covid? They ignored it.

Seems to be how the homeless beat it too.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

“Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?”

The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: Chalcedony

That's not misinformation, those are actual, valid points - and earlier quotes have valid questions that you do not answer.

People are not misinformed, they're brainwashed, but not on the side you point to.. I guess you don't like freedom, it's more fun to have government to tell you what you should think, even if they have no evidence, right? Just do as they tell you, and you're happy.

It's ironic how someone like that talks about OTHERS being 'misinformed' - well, better 'misinformed' and healthy than blindly believing in the lies and vaccines, poisoned by both.

You are correct, it is a brainwashing campaign to get over half of voters to trust in "science" that is not actually properly interpretated research which makes it fake science..

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Some people asked for dollars when god was handing out sense. Just ignore them.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Do you shower with your mask on? Do you drive around alone with your
windows rolled up, the air conditioning on, all masked up? Do you read
those lit up overhead highway signs, that should only distract drivers to
report traffic conditions and road hazards. But have sadly become just
one more example of abuses the left uses to stay in our face. With their
constant over the top in your face barrage of reminders everyday 24/7
from all angles. Every commercial, every news break constantly never
ending and never giving it a god damn three min break. We're never
with it out being right there in your ear just grinding it in to your mind.
Tell me?

When you read whatever bozo ass slogan thought is on those signs
for the day? Like SAVE A LIFE WEAR A MASK. Do you feel like a hero
driving down the road in full compliance with that sign that pretty
much in your mind is telling you exactly that. That you are a hero
because you wear a mask. You believe that crap don't ya? And this
is the only time in your life as well as history that you get to be the
Lone Ranger?

Holy crap I think I just figured you people out and there still isn't
any hope.
edit on 17-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Was one of the first distinguishing symptoms I heard about and I had covid in dec of 2019...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Have you considered the possibility that while folks are here arguing endlessly about the pros and cons of masking, with the low-level shills : that the real action is somewhere else ?

Divide-and-Conquer™.

Bread-and-Circuses™.

Wonder whos gonna win an Academy™/Emmy™/Grammy™ award tonight ?

Oh !! Big playoff game on TV™ tonight !!

Oh look at all of the nice shiny things !!

Sorry : was distracted.

What were we REALLY talking about... ?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeah I considered it. And I know it is distraction. But most people don't get it. If the members of the cult of covid are going to claim those case numbers are accurate. And that the mortality rate is accurate, then asymptomatic spread doesn't exist. So why then are these stores and places telling people to wear a mask. I was shocked walking into my grocery store because for the past 2 years I have not seen any masks there. Yesterday I go shopping and boom I would say over half are now masked. It was crazy. For the very first time, I felt uncomfortable and out of place without a mask. It made me wonder what propaganda the news is pushing too.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

What people? I don't think you fully read the OP. I am saying it is pointless to wear masks if you are asymptomatic. As the covidiots claim that the case numbers are accurate. That means there is no asymptomatic spread of the virus. Asymptomatic cases do not exist. If you don't have symptoms, think about it...if you did not feel sick at all why on earth would you get a test? You probably wouldn't, so I personally believe that the justification for mask mandates for everyone is the asymptomatic cases. Why else are we making people who are not sick wear a mask. The mask is to protect others, not yourself. I also believe for this reason the number of actual cases is A LOT higher than what is being stated, because of the asymptomatic cases they used not just as justification for masking and social distancing but also as justification for the lockdowns to begin with. And if the number of actual cases is much higher than what is known, then the current mortality rate we are being told is totally incorrect. Should be much lower.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Was one of the first distinguishing symptoms I heard about and I had covid in dec of 2019...

Fair enough. I was just thinking that cold and flu screw with your senses too.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

They are probably wearing masks because flu season is incoming.

Or they are not jabbed and want to avoid the super-spreaders. Or visa versa.

Who knows but anyone saying that you can't be asymptomatic is probably someone who's been double jabbed and is in denial about the fact that they are far more likely to be super-spreaders than the "unvaxed".
edit on 18102021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: crayzeed

As with the first cases in 2019, my son being one, the symptoms are the same as a bad case of Flu. 

I'm sorry but how do you know it was Covid?

Nobody was testing for it 2019.

Family was in a group test program early 2020, acc ording to them we all had antibodies so they said we 'd had Covid.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: crayzeed

As with the first cases in 2019, my son being one, the symptoms are the same as a bad case of Flu. 

I'm sorry but how do you know it was Covid?

Nobody was testing for it 2019.

Family was in a group test program early 2020, acc ording to them we all had antibodies so they said we 'd had Covid.

If only that were more commonplace...

This whole thing would have gone a lot differently if people with the knowledge had actually told everyone the truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

In the COVID-19 disease progression timeline, no-one shows any symptoms for the first 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus. So, for that time, they are asymptomatic. During this time, they can also infect others.

This does not mean that everyone stays asymptomatic. Most people will develop symptoms, showing that the virus has infected them. This is quite normal for viral and bacterial infections.

Some (a very few) are "asymptomatic carriers" (like Mary Mallon was with Typhoid) and never show symptoms, even though the carry the virus and infect others.

That's just how diseases work.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Now read what I wrote keeping the word YOU in a general sense.

Not personal.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

It doesn't make sense, no matter how hard we butt our heads up against the Branch-Covidians™.

It's not supposed to make sense.

The mandates and decisions being made, are not from a course of direct rationality.
They support an alternative, hidden agenda.
Don't get lost in the minutiae, or the details anyhow.
Don't waste time arguing with folks whom have taken the bait, hook, line, and stinker.

You seem like a thinker, so listen to some smart folks :

The Corbett Report : Iain Davis Dissects the Pseudopandemic.

Feel free to make a thread based on that report, and the excellent analysis within.
Both James Corbett and Ian Davis encourage the free sharing of their material.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join