It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draconian meassures in the Dominican republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Dont know what happened there, but however the people of the Dominican Republic have had some pretty bad news, the Government must have been paid off. Everyone over twelve has to have the Jab or they can not go to the bank or buy food. www.bitchute.com...
edit on Sun Oct 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: moved from the second post

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Dont know what happened there, but however the people of the Dominican Republic have had some pretty bad news, the Government must have been paid off. Everyone over twelve has to have the Jab or they can not go to the bank or buy food. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well, its going to kill the tourism that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You’d think that, wouldn’t you. However, so far, the overall compliance is jaw-dropping.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

This is getting scary they seem to be killing off a lot of people in nice places. The numbers are starting to come out. They can't really hide things for much longer, this Doc seems to be getting some shocking numbers of bad reactions. He says this is a well-organized coordinate attack on the people. He seems to know a lot. It's a chat with an elderly Doc in Victoria. They are definitely fudging the numbers in Australia. I wonder if the people that are causing this know what they have released on themselves. www.bitchute.com... We really do seem to be dealing with some sort of cult with a mission.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sadly, as long as most people use their black monoliths to tune in to the regular main stream channel, they are in no danger from discovering the truth. Even though it is staring them in the face...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

can not go to the bank or buy food

As the days go by and I see the push for the vaccine becoming more draconian I keep coming back to if this is the mark of the beast or not.
I know some will say there is no such bs, but all of this really should give pause.
If it’s not it’s a damn good precursor. It gives an idea of how many would line up for the mark without questioning it first.

They’re gonna have problems with people like myself, I’m not compliant when I’m told I have to do something. It’s the stubborn in me and it’s not easily coercive. If you tell me I have to do something makes me want to tell you to go “something” yourself.

edit on 17-10-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I can see this as probably happening already, the countries stopping the vax for the simple reason getting Covid is less of a risk. But what happens when they find out they have all been neutered. Absolute mayhem.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I can see this as probably happening already, the countries stopping the vax for the simple reason getting Covid is less of a risk. But what happens when they find out they have all been neutered. Absolute mayhem.

oh you mean the human genophage. disease that will prevent almost all pregnancies except a lucky few.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Or the Marberg virus which will do it as well?

top topics

join