It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann yells at unvaccinated Americans: They are afraid!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
There was a preacher claiming that the vaccine will change your DNA and turn you into a creature that God will not reconize a human and hence salvation with be denied.

His flock believe this.

God loves ALL His Creation. He will not forsake any of it.

Have Faith, not Fear.

Faith in who exactly?

Myself? Absolutely!

Corrupt elites and corporations? HELL NO!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

He's projecting his fear onto others. He's afraid and his cowardice makes him want to have others think like he does so he doesn't feel alone. He's a moron. An imbecile. That's if he really believe in the vaxx. If he doesn't and is just trying to sucker people into getting it, then he's a sick piece of crap. Plenty on the right do just that, but nearly all on the left do.
I fhe really did get the vaxx, then he's playing russian roulette.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Around 7:09 in the OP clip he loses me when he says the "non-vaxxers" are afraid of needles.
Erm, I doubt people with piercings and tattoos, and those in jobs like the military (who must have been jabbed multiple times) are specifically afraid of needles.

I have an inkling though when it comes to younger people unused to medical procedures, they will probably have school-halls of crying kids unless they come up with something less invasive.
I bet you won't see this many hysterically crying kids, since they showed us ET in 1988.

Yeah, and I have had the jab.

P.S. Being HIV-poz I was very afraid of the ARVs, and those are pills.
But luckily I still got the treatment in time.
edit on 17-10-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join