It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann yells at unvaccinated Americans: They are afraid!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann of MSNBC yells at un vaccinated from his possibly Central Park penthouse claiming that those who didnt want to get the vaccine are afraid.

There are reasons a number of Americans arent getting their second dose or their first there had being reporting to have heart inflammation issues and other issues after their second dose.

Why is Keith Olbermann of MSNBC desperate pushing the vax? claiming to suggest that those who arent getting the vaccine are afraid is idiotic.

Why did joe Biden Fake the White House scene for his second dose?

Old Man Yells at the Unvaccinated

edit on 15-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So what? Maybe they are afraid of a variety of things, but it sounds to me like Obly is afraid of the unvaccinated or else it wouldn't bother him so much that people chose not to get the shot.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I do believe they are afraid of the pushback. Maybe he should ask the millions of Italians who are refusing and arent wanting to get the vax. The more you comply the more the vax mandates and passports will happen.

I know there are some celebs who can easily bypass the rules. Many of them arent following the same rules as we are.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Mmmmm nom nom nom nom your tears are so sweet keep em coming Keith

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Who is Keith Olberman? Oh, that network.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Dude this guy is so unhinged that MSNPC won't take him.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hilarious, the raw video from Keith is pretty good too... He's unhinged.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Given the mysterious plague of mini storms that seem to plague only Southwest, it's obvious that there are too many people serious about not complying with the mandate. If they stay united in opposition, the economy crumbles into ruin even more than it already is and the Democrats have no answer because they have no replacement staff.

So they resort to yelling and screaming and shaming.
edit on 15-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton
That was cringe while pushing for "Pfizer" i see.
Already has gotten the three booster shots? i dont know.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When I first saw that guy i seriously thought he was a comedian doing satire because he just seemed too far gone and over the top to be real.

Last time I saw him he was screaming about Russians being scum and now this.....

Not sure whether I should be laughing or...........AFRAID!!!

Comedy gold.

I wonder if he has any friends ?

edit on 15102021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm unvaxxed and the only thing I'm afraid of is running out of good booze due to leftist policies.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Keith is right about one thing though. And he keeps hammering it over and over.
You're right, Keith. I am afraid of taking the 'vax'.
Rightfully so.
Thanks for finally getting it.
You f'ing moron.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can only speak for myself. I’m am not afraid, I simply have no trust in government or MSM. The Democrats have destroyed any trust that I had, in the last 5 years I have seen nothing but wholesale lying, publicly to the people. As a member of “We The People”, government and the members of the mainstream media can suck it.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm not afraid at all. I just don't want something I know to little about and cannot find out what's actually in it entering my body.

ETA: And so what if folks are 'afraid' we never been through this kind of repression before.
edit on 10152021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm unvaxxed and the only thing I'm afraid of is running out of good booze due to leftist policies.

You seem like a resourceful guy, start up a still and make your own booze.

As to the OP, Keith is a Leftist loser.
As with most deranged Leftists, it’s pretty disgusting that he has no self awareness of how much of a #ing clown he really is.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I know many people who were, and still are scared sh!tless of becoming infected.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As the video correctly states, Black people are the least vaccinated ethnic group in America.

Keith Olbermann knows this.

He's making the wrong people mad at him.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: calman787
I know many people who were, and still are scared sh!tless of becoming infected.

Everyone should have to freedom to relieve their fear in whatever way is best for them, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
But I am afraid. I’m afraid antibody dependent enhancement, I’m afraid of myocarditis, I’m afraid of thrombus emboli, I’m afraid of what else we don’t know yet about this ‘vaccine’.
......But mostly I’m afraid of losing the ability to say no to what I put inside my body.

edit on 15-10-2021 by UNOHOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think he wants to box? I'm his huckleberry!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join