It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flu is back...and it's worse than before.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Something is definitely suspect.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Even tho the political atmosphere is rife for conspiracy just
based on the constant deception regarding the numbers and
stats across the board. The constant barrage of neg reports
I've heard on a personal level and have read online. People are
even falling over dead from blood clots!. Even so I'm sure
this spike protein will effect peoples health long term if it
doesn't kill first. And even so the regular flu just magically
disappeared the very same year covid reared it's spikey lil
head. Despite my not wearing of the mask constantly and never
seeing but a few mild cases in friends. Not even so much as
a sniffle to myself. Even as Joe Biden only reminds me of
a dying iguana every time I have to look at him.

I think I will go ahead and get vaccinated now out of respect for a
gov. That I truly ooly ooly believe wants to save my life for
me with a forced experimental shot. That will protect no one.
Because it isn't a vaccine? And because it's my patriotic duty to
let a bunch quacks wackos drunks and drug addicts put some
sh1t in my body WTF I'd have to be on heroin.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma
a reply to: chr0naut

The flu never 'disappeared'. The whole suggestion that it did was baseless from people who said that COVID-19 was the flu, just misdiagnosed. It was a lie. COVID-19 is clearly a different disease and is far more deadly.

According to CDC published data:

The 2019-2020 season had an estimated 20,000 flu deaths, slightly less than the 10-year average of 30,500 deaths per season, but higher than the 2012-2013 season. It was a mild season, but no flu cases were being miscoded as COVID-19 cases.

The 2020-2021 season isn't over, and so the final figures haven't been published. Weekly figures are showing that it probably isn't as mild as the previous season.

Disease Burden of Flu - CDC

chr0naut

I'm not so sure that using the CDC for covid death counts is advisable...

The CDC has come under GRAVE scrutiny.

OREGON Senators have filed for a FORMAL Petition with the Grand Jury to investigate the CDC’s PURPOSEFUL and deliberate misconduct and FRAUD reporting on death certificates as cause of death….
Such actions indicate that your references from the CDC for accurate numbers are as valid as the public believing anything from falsie faucie either… which, by the way, dropped to a whopping 90,000+ nays related to his recent utube ‘address’ to the public.
… about as popular as fake biden in his fake white office ‘movie set’.

If you are so dead set against the US, why not emigrate?

It's like I was watching a documentary about the Kalahari Bush People who eke out a living in an desert environment almost devoid of life, and I thought to myself... why?

I didn’t see anything about that post which suggests they are against the US. Weird that you perceive it that way. Just because sone people are against this plandemic/vaccine fraud doesn’t make them against the US, only against the fraudsters doing things in our name and with our money.

Really, you missed the bit where the CDC, an agency of the government, is supposed to be lying and the President is fake?

LOL.

You guys rail against the majority government, elected by the citizens of the country, and supposedly representative of the majority preference (although the Electoral College sort of messes with that bit), and you also rail against its officials and advisors. And yet everything's all good?

No country is perfect but yours is worse than nearly every other country in the world on multiple important issues. Where you talk about 'liberty', but actually incarcerate more, both in absolute numbers, and on a per capita basis, than ANY other country in the world (and not by a small margin).

Yours is the country of racist lynchings, repeated police brutality, massive homelessness (and a few with stupendous wealth who don't reinvest it), unethical experiments on the poor and helpless, a war-mongering belligerence beyond any in the 20th century, rampant racism and other bigotries that are embedded in the culture, Ruby Ridge, Iran/Contra, mass shootings...

... you get the picture.

And yet if someone mentions that things aren't hunky dory, you get all butthurt and go on the defensive?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Gotta admit Chris, you make a compelling argument here.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You are wrong, it is in their interest to lie. It’s all about the dollars going to Pharma and kick backs as required. Don’t you be so easily fooled..
edit on 14-10-2021 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

The coming economic disasters are making everyone forget moral restraints and try and get as much cash organized as possible, to feed themselves and their families. This is what happens. Politicians included.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
You are wrong, it is in their interest to lie. It’s all about the dollars going to Pharma and kick backs as required. Don’t you be so easily fooled..

Big pharma were already raking the money in. They didn't need another disease to get there.

And in other countries in the world, governments also try and advocate for their citizens and pay big pharma minimum and organize deals to get drugs at a good price. And if the big pharma guys try and get belligerent, these other governments go elsewhere and get generics.

But not in the USA, where, when they talk about healthcare, they really mean insurance payments, and everybody involved tries to gouge the system.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You clearly don't know how big corporations works. If they don't make more profit, their shareholders have their CEO's guts for gutters. GM and Chrysler went bankrupt in 2010 despite huge revenues. Pfizer is barely hanging in there not making much profit with 20 bucks per dose. If there is no widespread use of booster shots it's going to be big trouble for Pfizer.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

You clearly don't know how big corporations works.

I have worked for some big corporations. Even in upper management reporting to the board.

If they don't make more profit, their shareholders have their CEO's guts for gutters. GM and Chrysler went bankrupt in 2010 despite huge revenues. Pfizer is barely hanging in there not making much profit with 20 bucks per dose. If there is no widespread use of booster shots it's going to be big trouble for Pfizer.

So, they can't just walk away with all they've earned? A 'golden handshake'?

You seem to be arguing against what several others have posted, who have implied the 'they (the 'big pharma/hospitals/health authorities') are greedy only' view, of those who choose to provide medical services.

edit on 14/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The flu vaccine this year is just the same flu vaccine from 2020. They make the flu vaccine based on the major flu strains from the year before
Since we had no real flu last year in the US and a lot of left over vaccine they are just using it up.
I got my flu shot last week, but they would not give me a covid booster because i was 4 days short of 6 months since I got my last covid shot.
4 days ????

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If you are so dead set against the US, why not emigrate?

It's like I was watching a documentary about the Kalahari Bush People who eke out a living in an desert environment almost devoid of life, and I thought to myself... why?

chr0naut

I didn’t make up the Oregon Senator’s actions with a Federal Court INVESTIGATION of the CDC’s blatant and deliberate CRIMES RE covid.

And I am NOT anti-American… or AGAINST America.
I LOVE my country.

But…I am against the SWAMP’s Criminal Syndicate that is running America;
You know… like mark riddly Thomas, Los Angeles councilman who was just caught stealing 1million tax dollar campaign funds to BUY his degenerate offspring (Sebastian Thomas) a lauri Laughlin illegally paid for education and subsequent teachers job.
AND…. I’m against the toxic pharma that is making BILLIONS on lies re covid..

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Really, you missed the bit where the CDC, an agency of the government, is supposed to be lying and the President is fake?

LOL.

You guys rail against the majority government, elected by the citizens of the country, and supposedly representative of the majority preference (although the Electoral College sort of messes with that bit), and you also rail against its officials and advisors. And yet everything's all good?

chr0naut

Yes, that fake president was photographed having his fake vaccine in a FAKE video setting.
And equally fake is his failed VP harris who had to HIRE kids to FAKE an interview.

And NOOOOOO. NO… the citizens did NOT elect that bag of fermented oatmeal for our President.
Arizona alone has produced evidence that the election was stolen by way of 57,000 ballots from people who did NOT live in the county, and by another 10,000 ballots that were put into the voting maching TWICE…

And we haven't even heard about the DELETED FILES from the dominion voting machine... YET

And wait for the other states to produce THEIR forensic audit reports that duplicate the Arizona election theft.
And you DO KNOW that NO ONE is standing up saluting the biden criminal or are PROUD of his accomplishments to date.

And WHEN more states produce similar theft of election votes from THEIR forensic audits, THEN the REAL censorship will begin, as the internet goes down

(post by YongSu removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I have reported this exact thing. My niece whom is in her 4th year of pre-med was told that she had to vaccinate or she would lose her scholarship. She has 100% free scholarship because she has the highest grades and is in honor roll. She took the covid19 vaccine, don't know which one, and then she got sick with a really bad cold. She was out for about a month.

Almost at the end of the month of my niece being sick, when she thought she was much better, she came to visit us. I wasn't present at that time. She had a cloth mask, which is useless as I have stated dozens of times. She gave whatever nasty bug she had to everyone in my family. For the first two days no one had any symptoms so we went to church. On Monday my family members started getting symptoms. I got the symptoms a day or two latter, and our friends that were at church, including some nuns that are friends of ours all got the same nasty bug. Our nun friends were the first one to get the test to see if it was covid-19. Results came all negative, same for our other friends.

We all got the same symptoms, chills, couldn't stand low temperatures. We had to keep our thermostat at 70 degrees. We all had nausea, for a few days we were ridden in bed, as well as having a bad cough. The bug got me worse than everyone else even though I am younger than they. I even passed out and vomited. We got tested for COVID-19 and influenza and all tests came back negative.

Never in my life had I been so sick, and that's what our friends were telling us as well. We all were sick for about a month, and it all started with my niece after she got the COVID-19 vaxx.

There are some doctors/virologist saying that the covid-19 vaccine is what has caused the mutations in the new strains of COVID-19 such as the Delta variant. Such as French virologist Luc Montagnier.

New Delhi: French virologist and Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier called mass vaccination against the coronavirus during the pandemic "unthinkable" and a historical blunder that is "creating the variants" and leading to deaths from the disease, LifeSite News reported.

Mass vaccination during pandemic a historic blunder: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier

This is not the only virologist that has stated this. Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, whom has never been anti-vaxx, has stated that these vaccines are not what is needed to fight COVID-19, and in fact the COVID-19 vaccines are inhibiting our NK (natural killer) cells which are the cells our immune system produces to kill viruses.

Some idiots, including the lying mainstream media, attempted to dismiss the statements from Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche because he also has a degree as a veterinarian. But these idiots and liars in the mainstream media leave out the fact that Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche also has a Phd in virology, and has been working most of his life on vaccines for humans...

I think it is also possible that the COVID-19 vaccines are causing mutations to the flu as well making new flu strains that are much worse than normal.

edit on 15-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add, correct comment and add video.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So....what happens if the mRNA packets in the vaccines are delivered to a cell infected by another virus...like influenza, varicella, EBV, Hep, etc?

Would those viruses make copies of themselves with an added spike protein?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Washing hands regularly takes away virus fighting natural oils your hands produce.
Wearing a mask all the time is bad for respiration....

These are facts. If we lived in bubbles of protection if the cold got through it would kill us, war of the world with Tom Cruise was revelation of the method. They are weakening immune systems to kill all the aliens, its war. And I don't even kniw if I'm an alien, a god, or one of those rats.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The flu was alive and well last year. It was reported as Covid. No money in the flu and it also did not prop up the narrative.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join