It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flu is back...and it's worse than before.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
bELiEvE tHe cDc aNd tHe wHo
aNd bY tHe wAy, cOnSpiRaCiEs aReNt reAL aNd nO gOveRnMeNt oR meDiA oUtLet wOuLD eVer LiE

Derp

You appear to have a problem with your keyboard.

Try turning it over and banging upwards against it so all the "keyboard chow" can fall out.

Perhaps it was manufactured in China?

What a bigoted response

Or he was real fricken buzzed when he wrote it. Been there, done that, n can’t remember where I put the tee shirt.

Denny

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The 1-year-old child wasn't tested because of his age, Ever tried sticking a cotton bud down a one-year-old throat for 10 seconds?. It ain't happening.

Is this how they test little ones - by swabbing their throat? My 6 month old granddaughter got tested and was positive for covid about a month or so ago but I think my daughter said they swabbed her nose too, like they do us. At least that's in Illinois...

Just curious! Hope they all get well asap!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I never thought of that, a tricky shot giver could do that without anyone even knowing. I do know doctors who gave shots that they were not supposed to, the sheet denying the shot was filled out at admitting and the doctor came in with the shot. Happened to me with my granddaughters shots when we had her and it has happened with the daughters other kids too when they bring them in. You have to ask the doctor what is in the shot when they have it in their hand. I learned this because I get such a bad reaction to flu vaccines and doctors come out with a shot and I have to say no, I put it on my admittance paper every time and half the time the doctor tells me I still need my flu shot and I have to say no. I have seen two bills for a flu shot I refused over the years, the doctor came in with it and I said I can't take it and I wrote that down in the paper I had to fill out...but they billed the insurance company.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I understand that you believe everything your government officials and agencies have to say. Given the track record of documented lies and flat out BS the US government and agencies have shown over the last 100 years or more I'm of the mind that at no point they can 100% certify that statement. I don't care how stringent and strict reporting requirements are, it is human nature to make mistakes from time to time. Even if it's not the government or CDC intentionally lying, there has been at least 1 case of classification, the probability of it being 0 is low enough as to be almost classified as statistically impossible.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I understand that you believe everything your government officials and agencies have to say. Given the track record of documented lies and flat out BS the US government and agencies have shown over the last 100 years or more I'm of the mind that at no point they can 100% certify that statement. I don't care how stringent and strict reporting requirements are, it is human nature to make mistakes from time to time. Even if it's not the government or CDC intentionally lying, there has been at least 1 case of classification, the probability of it being 0 is low enough as to be almost classified as statistically impossible.

I don't trust your government, or my own. I believe I have a healthy cynicism in that regard.

But I do also evaluate what I believe is most likely the truth. It isn't just your and my government that are presenting the same side of the argument, it is the nature of those presenting the opposite side.

Additionally, I can use my academic background to evaluate the veracity of scientific claims.

And I can also evaluate that someone who implies that a disease was engineered in a lab, and simultaneously that the disease does not really exist, are not rationally consistent.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Just saying, it's possible they all did have COVID.

Off topic: As I was writing this, my State's branch of the CDC called me and asked me questions about my test results and vaccination status...

WakeUpBeer

I don't think it's possible to make a claim that ANYONE has had the covid-19 flu... simply because the PCR test is NOT RELIABLE.... and never has been reliable. Imagine having your doctor tell you the test results are that you have cancer, and you take mega doses of chemo and then oooops you find out that you DON'T have cancer; because the test was giving a bad reading.

IN THIS CASE... the CDC has admitted that the PCR test is not accurate and renders false positives and false negatives and there MUST be provided a NEW PCR test by Dec.31, 2021 so as to distinguish between the covid and the flu.

Sooooo have we shut down the entire planet because everyone had the FLU ????

That same flu that mutates each year and was mysteriously missing during the entire covid period ?

As in they changed the name of flu to covid and jimmied the numbers and withheld the cures and mandated toxic drug cocktail vaxes that were NOT NECESSARY....

SHUT DOWN BUSINESSES because of the flu.

PUT diseased flu patients into the nursing homes to jack up the death count, counting on the weakness of the sick and elderly.

BTW... my HMO calls me at least once a week to tell me about a new place I can go to get my covid vaccination.
I've blocked their number... but I still get phone messages.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Slagger

Fauci just finished 45m live stream with LBJ library if anyone wants to comment...

Stagger

I heard his latest spiel earned a tiny amount of yays... and over 90,000 nays.

The public no longer respects the fauci

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mdl59

I wish you were correct. It just seems that no people "rise up" anymore. I'm afraid that the indifferent have become timid and the timid have become afraid. How long are we, as a people, going to take this crap from our "elected"? Trillions and trillions of dollars printed and we just go about our lives, accepting the higher prices and shrugging our shoulders instead of creating a grassroots movement and voting these morons out of office!
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The early Patriots went through SO MUCH for OUR freedoms....

I think Americas are showing their bravado also, as when Southwest employees all took sick days in defiance of the dirty mandates....

Similar to the Ferry workers in Seattle who all took sick days to show their disgust.

And watch how this spreads ....

Americans can make or break a business... and those businesses that think they will survive will experience some wake up lessons.

There are a LOT MORE who are refusing to take that dreaded toxic vax and together, they can cripple a business that would try to cripple them.

It's happening

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The flu never 'disappeared'. The whole suggestion that it did was baseless from people who said that COVID-19 was the flu, just misdiagnosed. It was a lie. COVID-19 is clearly a different disease and is far more deadly.

According to CDC published data:

The 2019-2020 season had an estimated 20,000 flu deaths, slightly less than the 10-year average of 30,500 deaths per season, but higher than the 2012-2013 season. It was a mild season, but no flu cases were being miscoded as COVID-19 cases.

The 2020-2021 season isn't over, and so the final figures haven't been published. Weekly figures are showing that it probably isn't as mild as the previous season.

Disease Burden of Flu - CDC

chr0naut

I'm not so sure that using the CDC for covid death counts is advisable...

The CDC has come under GRAVE scrutiny.

OREGON Senators have filed for a FORMAL Petition with the Grand Jury to investigate the CDC’s PURPOSEFUL and deliberate misconduct and FRAUD reporting on death certificates as cause of death….
Such actions indicate that your references from the CDC for accurate numbers are as valid as the public believing anything from falsie faucie either… which, by the way, dropped to a whopping 90,000+ nays related to his recent utube ‘address’ to the public.
… about as popular as fake biden in his fake white office ‘movie set’.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They inflated Covid using flu numbers and as we all saw…..the flu was not existent. Even though Covid spiked and is transmitted in a similar fashion….some how the flu went down.

Now the flu is a twindemic. Oh no!

It’s flu season like always. Same as last year even though we were lied too about it.

It’s flu season again. Don’t freak out like media and politicians want you to.

Tired of being manipulated and lied to yet?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Is anyone lined up for the flu shot asking if it is an actual flu jab or a stealth covid one in its place?

Funny you say this because I always get a fever and feel kind of off for about 5 days after getting the flu shot, happens every year but I get it to lessen my chances of flu as I'm prone to severe respiratory infections. Got the covid shot back in April and had zero side effects besides feeling a little nausea for maybe 2 hours the day after... when I got my flu shot a couple weeks ago I had no side effects for the first time in years and thought it was strange. Could just be a coincidence but now that you said that It makes my conspiracy brain wonder lol

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

The flu never 'disappeared'. The whole suggestion that it did was baseless from people who said that COVID-19 was the flu, just misdiagnosed. It was a lie. COVID-19 is clearly a different disease and is far more deadly.

The 2019-2020 season had an estimated 20,000 flu deaths, slightly less than the 10-year average of 30,500 deaths per season, but higher than the 2012-2013 season. It was a mild season, but no flu cases were being miscoded as COVID-19 cases.

The 2020-2021 season isn't over, and so the final figures haven't been published. Weekly figures are showing that it probably isn't as mild as the previous season.

chr0naut

OREGON Senators have filed for a FORMAL Petition with the Grand Jury to investigate the CDC’s PURPOSEFUL and deliberate misconduct and FRAUD reporting on death certificates as cause of death….
Such actions indicate that your references from the CDC for accurate numbers are as valid as the public believing anything from falsie faucie either… which, by the way, dropped to a whopping 90,000+ nays related to his recent utube ‘address’ to the public.

If you are so dead set against the US, why not emigrate?

It's like I was watching a documentary about the Kalahari Bush People who eke out a living in an desert environment almost devoid of life, and I thought to myself... why?

edit on 13/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Cymru

I never thought of that, a tricky shot giver could do that without anyone even knowing. I do know doctors who gave shots that they were not supposed to, the sheet denying the shot was filled out at admitting and the doctor came in with the shot. Happened to me with my granddaughters shots when we had her and it has happened with the daughters other kids too when they bring them in. You have to ask the doctor what is in the shot when they have it in their hand. I learned this because I get such a bad reaction to flu vaccines and doctors come out with a shot and I have to say no, I put it on my admittance paper every time and half the time the doctor tells me I still need my flu shot and I have to say no. I have seen two bills for a flu shot I refused over the years, the doctor came in with it and I said I can't take it and I wrote that down in the paper I had to fill out...but they billed the insurance company.

Wow that is really freaking unethical! Looks like these people have replace the Hippocratic Oath with “ you are going to comply and your ins will pay”!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

chr0naut

If you are so dead set against the US, why not emigrate?

It's like I was watching a documentary about the Kalahari Bush People who eke out a living in an desert environment almost devoid of life, and I thought to myself... why?

I didn’t see anything about that post which suggests they are against the US. Weird that you perceive it that way. Just because sone people are against this plandemic/vaccine fraud doesn’t make them against the US, only against the fraudsters doing things in our name and with our money.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Because we distrust the CDC and other agencies that means we dislike the US? You would be very hard pressed to find a country where the majority were happy with their government. The county I love, the people are somewhat decent, the government is terrible at all levels and needs a comprehensive overhaul. I think the only one in the thread against the US would be yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Today, both my parents and ex-mother and father-in-law had a double jab session. One for covid and one for the flu.

My money is on at least 2 of the four will be unwell shortly...again.

I could imagine this being a dangerous concoction... having 2 different vaccines close together

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Today, both my parents and ex-mother and father-in-law had a double jab session. One for covid and one for the flu.

My money is on at least 2 of the four will be unwell shortly...again.

I could imagine this being a dangerous concoction... having 2 different vaccines close together

Unless one or both are a placebo?.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The man who owns the house next door told me the other day that he is going to ask if he can have his booster shot and the flu shot on the same day.
I shook my head and laughed.

I will keep you updated.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The PCR tests have been misused since the start. Even WHO admits the tests are grossly unreliable, and that the data arrived from them are virtually meaningless.

Why people continue to see them as meaningful suggests fear and superstition drive the herd.

The tests are good and won a Nobel prize, but they cannot detect infection.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

uh oh... a new member with a brain.... wham ! a dossier is created on you...

the 2020-2022 pandemic is like watching a tennis match a prolonged volly that features CV -vs- COVID
? and now the Seasonal Flu nudges into the fray ?

just too many narratives in this soap-opera (for it to be considered as factual reality, and dealt with in sane method)

the Corona-virus (not an annual flu) allowed COVID19 to develop into a disease (poof, out of thin air) btw, both pathogens are 'patented'

me, i decided not to watch the back-&-forth Pandemic volley continue to ping-pong < > < > < > < >...

ad nauseam
[ad ˈnôzēəm]
ADVERB
referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome.

oh, ETA , on your next post comment

There are a LOT MORE who are refusing to take that dreaded toxic vax and together, they can cripple a business that would try to cripple them.

It's happening

I submit that the ratio of people residing in the USA is about 80% buffaloed sheeple who drank the kool-ade and the 20% who 'have so-far' escaped the jab + boosters
edit on th31163422474014192021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join