It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna won't share its COVID-19 vaccine formula

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.
Moderna wont share the ingredients with others.

Of course the co-founder spoke with the pope to push for "universal vaccine"

Moderna won't share its COVID-19 vaccine formula

Moderna has no plans to share the recipe for its COVID-19 vaccine because executives have concluded that scaling up the company's own production is the best way to increase the global supply, the company's chairman said Monday. In an interview with The Associated Press, Noubar Afeyan also reiterated a pledge Moderna made a year ago not to enforce patent infringement on anyone else making a coronavirus vaccine during the pandemic.

"We didn't have to do that," Afeyan said. "We think that was the responsible thing to do. … We want that to be helping the world."

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They do disclose that it has 10 ingredients and what they are. SM-102 is the only unknown one as it is proprietary. It's a synthetic amino lipid. Like everything else you can find 1000 articles to support both that SM-102 is bad for you and that it is safe. I guess it all depends on who you think is the most trustworthy source.

edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

They do disclose that it has 10 ingredients and what they are. SM-102 is the only unknown one as it is proprietary. It's a synthetic amino lipid. Like everything else you can find 1000 articles to support both that SM-102 is bad for you and that it is safe. I guess it all depends on who you think is the most trustworthy source.

tamusan

YOUR link source to evidence the 10 ingredients ?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Just wait until the combo RSV mRNA vaccine comes out. They also have a combo flu and COVID mRNA vaccine being fast tracked. More fun for everyone.

Pretty sure those will be optional (mandatory) for quite a few people too.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Geez, you are high maintenance. Doing a web search for "what are the ingredients in the moderna vaccine" gets me a bunch of links. I'm sure everyone else did a web search on their own to verify what I said. Here is the link to the search with pages of links to choose from. Choose the one with your favorite spin.

Bing search for "What are the ingredients in the Moderna vaccine".

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

If you don't like bing, here is a duckduckgo search.

duckduckgo search for moderna ingredients

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
These Moderna ingredients?

The one with SM-102?

edit on 11-10-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Geez, you are high maintenance. Doing a web search for "what are the ingredients in the moderna vaccine" gets me a bunch of links. I'm sure everyone else did a web search on their own to verify what I said. Here is the link to the search with pages of links to choose from. Choose the one with your favorite spin.

Bing search for "What are the ingredients in the Moderna vaccine".

tamusan

Well, thank you for the information.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Thank you for providing the lists, WITH those HAZARD identifications

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL
I feel like people are just playing dumb, in asking for the ingredients, I've probably posted them 3 times myself, in other threads..and I'm not even in the mix really. Others multiple times as well in multiple threads. Besides the fact, any of these people are just as capable of doing the same search..some kind of disingenuous games being played.

edit on 11-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join