It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a video I saw on ATS starring Biden and Johnson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It was the video of Biden possibly crapping his pants while talking with Johnson. The one where a reporter says "Did he just # himself" and then the press was cleared out by Biden's staff.

I first saw the video here on ATS and I want to show it to someone. Only the edited versions are available now. It's even gone from Bitchute and I can't find the ATS thread any longer. I found it in my internet history, but most of the videos are gone and the rest have been edited.

Does anybody still have the video? I regret not capturing the video and saving it to my hard drive.
edit on 10 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here it is on Bitchute.

Yeah it't Bitchute. Some people don't like it. I couldn't care less. Those people can just STFU.

This video highlight several other similar circumstances. There are a couple of other related videos I'll look at that came up in the search and if they are good, I'll link them here. Yeah, it's all real "conspiracy-like," but ... Uh, this is Above Top Secret. Hate Bitchute and love CNN all you want, there are some real weird shenanigans going on.
:
edit on 2021 10 10 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Thank you. That'll work perfectly.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
It was the video of Biden possibly crapping his pants while talking with Johnson. The one where a reporter says "Did he just # himself" and then the press was cleared out by Biden's staff.

I first saw the video here on ATS and I want to show it to someone. Only the edited versions are available now. It's even gone from Bitchute and I can't find the ATS thread any longer. I found it in my internet history, but most of the videos are gone and the rest have been edited.

Does anybody still have the video? I regret not capturing the video and saving it to my hard drive.

I think the one where the reporter said did he crap his pants was an edited one. In the original one they did not say that

Could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I might have been misremembering what I had heard before. The video from incoserv is what I was talking about.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thank you. That'll work perfectly.

Here are a few other videos that address the issue from a very conspiratorial perspective. I'm not saying that any of it's true, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

Martin Brodel on Bitchute claims that the entire fecal feature was due to a Biden stand-in revealing himself to Johnson at some point. Again, not saying it's true, but it would not - at this point - surprise me. The debacle was weird enough that it raises (or should raise) some serious and massive questions. Instead, it's been ignored and passed over.

Just try a search on "biden boris johnson" on Bitchute.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I think the one where the reporter said did he crap his pants was an edited one. In the original one they did not say that

Could be wrong.

Yeah, you are wrong. In the video that I linked to you can at about the 28 or 29 second mark, as they are being suddenly, rudely and inexplicably herded out of the room, you can barely hear what I think was a female reporter ask the question, "Did he 5h1T?" and a male responds, "I don't know, I hope the microphone got it."

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He was ready for his pudding and a diaper change.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well I did not read this comment before I watched it. But I heard the female say "what did he say?" And the male said "I don't know, I hope the microphone got it." I will watch it again now and see if I hear that. It is startling when they all start shouting though I think I would crap my pants too

new topics

top topics

join