It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas toddler found alive in dense woods four days after going missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here's a little mystery I find interesting. A 3 year old goes missing for 4 days and is discovered perfectly fine, 5 miles from home in dense woods.
A 3 year old.
How many times have we read about children getting lost and found days later claiming they were helped by something they can't accurately describe. I'd be really interested to hear what this kid has to say.

From the way the article reads, he's a little dehydrated but otherwise ok.

The thing is, this is Texas.
Wild Boar.
Rattlesnakes.
Scorpions.
Fire ants.
Coyotes.

This kid should have been lunch, but spent 4 days alone and comes out just fine.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

www.foxnews.com...

A 3-year-old boy who went missing in east Texas Wednesday was found alive and well around noon Saturday just five miles away from his home, the Grimes County Sheriff's Office announced.

Christopher Ramirez's mother and grandmother were unloading their car at the family's home Wednesday afternoon when the toddler disappeared, and a neighbor saw him chasing after a dog down the street, according to Fox 26 Houston.

The Grimes County Sheriff's Office, the FBI's Houston field office, Texas Equusearch volunteers and other groups had been searching for Ramirez for four days before someone who lives nearby found him in dense woods Saturday.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

God watches over lost ones, loved ones, children....what else could it be?

God Bless✌️

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
From what I understand a one point early on in the search ,dogs picked up the scent of the child only to lose the scent trail. That kind of perplexed me. I had dire forecasting for this baby. Since, in my head, the losing of scent meant to me someone/something scooped up tha thumb sucker. I too am eager to hear what this kid conveys as to the happenings over the past few days. Crazy. Not too far from my location. *Que (more)cryptid research.
May not be cryptid tho..lol

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Cases like this are so incredible. Very similar to the 22-month old Russian girl who survived in a forest for 4 days.
When the little girl was found, a reporter spoke with members of the search party and some of the locals. An old woman from the town said that "The Taiga took care of her." I thought that was pretty cool.

Outsider story
edit on 10-10-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

“ The thing is, this is Texas.
Wild Boar.
Rattlesnakes.
Scorpions.
Fire ants.
Coyotes. ”

Don’t forget about Giant Texas Centipedes.

www.google.com...

Aggressive little sh!ts! I had one chase after me when I lived in Austin.

Why did god create this?!?

My moneys on the little people helping the 3 year old…

edit on 10-10-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
do you read the missing 411 series by david paulides. he has done so much research on this subject a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yep sounds like a missing 411 case to the T. These are the cases skeptics can't easily explain away. In fact I'd LOVE to hear a rational explanation for this one. I'm sure he just walked around for a few days? Lol yea right.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Reminds me of the story with the 2 year old who wandered a couple miles away and was found alive in the middle of a swamp on a tree. The water was up to their chest when they waded in to retrieve him. Apparently some "cows" guarded him while he was waiting for help. No one knows what happened or what cows he was referring to.

Quick shout-out to the MrBallen YouTube channel for all kinds of stories just like the OP shared, incredible missing person cases where people are recovered in completely baffling situations. Sometimes alive, sometimes not. But it's always unbelievable and always true.

edit on 10-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Agreed. This case also meets many of the Missing 411 data point criteria.

-Near large body of water ( Reservoir )
-Near State Park
-Near Railroad Tracks
-Dogs lost scent
-Toddler traveled an exceptional distance through difficult terrain
-4 and 5 October it rained in Grimes County
-Shoes missing
-Clothes missing ( shirt and socks )
-Scratches on back and arms
-Found in an area previously searched

It was 64-68 degrees at night in Grimes on those dates, why would he take off his clothes?

Why take off shoes in dense woods?

Authorities concluded the scratches were from thorns, but on his back? Was he walking backwards?

4 days without water and only slightly dehydrated?

*I had to comb thru like 20 different reports to amass this info- not worth linking all the reports here. I will if asked.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock
I've read a few of Paulides books and seen a couple of videos and I think missing is the wrong word. Yes, missing as of gone, but a more appropriate word would be "taken" but people are frightened to use that word.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

A lot of prayers were and are about the little person. I believe he has a good mother; a moment happened and he took off. I believe he was surrounded by Angels and protected; yes miracles do happen; bless him.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So nice to see a positive thread title for a change 👌🏼

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Authorities concluded the scratches were from thorns, but on his back? Was he walking backwards?

Might have crawled through some brush.

But yeah. Amazing and good the child is alive.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thanks for the extra info, I won't ask for the links but it definitely fits the Missing 411 criteria for sure. Glad the kiddo was one of the lucky ones who was found.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

'Aliens'

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Strange forces still live in the wild lands. a reply to: DAVID64

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

www.reddit.com...

Read all 4+ pages.

Some very interesting similarities to this Texas case.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

“ The thing is, this is Texas.
Wild Boar.
Rattlesnakes.
Scorpions.
Fire ants.
Coyotes. ”

Don’t forget about Giant Texas Centipedes.

www.google.com...

Aggressive little sh!ts! I had one chase after me when I lived in Austin.

Why did god create this?!?

My moneys on the little people helping the 3 year old…

Grew up in Texas, one night i felt my covers moving when i was a kid, and then something brush my leg, i threw my covers back and one of those was crawling along and about to go up my leg,

I LOST IT

LOST IT

top topics

join